Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Search and Destroy Killa Destroya's Avatar
    Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best pre-workout supp for power list.

Name the top 5 supplements that help you lift more weight, remain under stress longest and do the most reps.

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Destroya View Post
    Name the top 5 supplements that help you lift more weight, remain under stress longest and do the most reps.
    My personal favorite is NO-Shotgun by VPX. I have new personal bests almost every week that I'm on the product. I had to watch my friend hit 4 sets of 12 reps with 315 on deep squats when he was using Shotgun. At the Arnold, people were hitting more reps on curls than they ever had before by using Shotgun. I'd definetly reccomend it for pre-workout.
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Primaforce Primal N20 or Scivation Vasocharge..

INSANE!

I've tried gaspari's superpump 250, bsn's no-xplode and vpx's no-shotgun. none of 'em come close to the primal n20.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    never tried no shotgun but redline sucked

cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000) cccisdamac is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm a fan of ragnarok. The energy it delivers is insane.

bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigla2004 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, ragnarok is my preworkout of choice for sure. Caffeine version does give me more energy, but I cycle it with the non-stim so I don't get used to the caff
    livin'

Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's just something about Ragnarok..... I like it more than any of the other pre-wo's Ive tried.

For the people saying Prima N20, wasnt there a sweet deal on it? Is it still going on?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no its not.. I missed it also...

it was like 1 for 10$ or 12 for 100$ or something. AHHHHHHHH!!!!
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like a great deal though I'm not sure how many servings there are. Ragnarok's still got their deal going, but I might just spring the xtra cash for the blue raspberry next time I need to make a purchase.

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fast Twitch gets me freakin fired up!

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shock Therapy delivers...Price and Servings is unbeatable
    JAY

^^^^ st is great. I was going to buy it until the rag sale came up and I couldnt pass it up. Forced my friend to buy ST since I didnt and he loves it.

Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Destroya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok guys keep in mind this is about how much weight the product enables you to lift during your workout. Which one allowed the most reps, lifting of the heaviest weights and most time under stress? Ignore price, pumps, energy and so on. Stay on topic.

"My personal favorite is NO-Shotgun by VPX. I have new personal bests almost every week that I'm on the product. I had to watch my friend hit 4 sets of 12 reps with 315 on deep squats when he was using Shotgun. At the Arnold, people were hitting more reps on curls than they ever had before by using Shotgun. I'd definetly reccomend it for pre-workout"-suspek24

Yeah I tried this product when I had a ****y diet and it still allowed me to do an extra 3-6 reps than I would usually do but I also adapted to it very fast. I'm going to try it again now that my diet is better and really hit the weights hard. It looks like it has the best ingredient profile of most other products. I don't think it will allow you to lift more than GAKIC though (even though there are much more benefits such as pumps, focus and so on). Gakix is said to be jsut as good as Gakic but I don't know how true that is.

Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayman30187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shock Therapy helps me to lift more weight and do a few more reps. The strength thing is real noticable with Shock. I'm taking value and servings out of it, which is a bonus.
    JAY

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know I'm not in the norm here, but, my 2 favorites are VPX Black Pearl and Labrada Supercharge.

Originally Posted by Jayman30187 View Post
    Shock Therapy helps me to lift more weight and do a few more reps. The strength thing is real noticable with Shock. I'm taking value and servings out of it, which is a bonus.

same.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    I know I'm not in the norm here, but, my 2 favorites are VPX Black Pearl and Labrada Supercharge.

Dude black pearl is a sex drive supp I don't see how it's going to help you lift more during your workouts.

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude black pearl is a sex drive supp I don't see how it's going to help you lift more during your workouts.
    It has yohimbine in it, that's enough to jack you up... in more ways then one.

I've honestly never had anything better then the original no-xplode. The new one sucks though. If you can find an old bottle on ebay or something, that would be the way to go.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lets see. Caffeine+Yohimbine in high doses+ Arginine= Pre-w/o.

Originally Posted by cawchy View Post
    It has yohimbine in it, that's enough to jack you up... in more ways then one.

I've honestly never had anything better then the original no-xplode. The new one sucks though. If you can find an old bottle on ebay or something, that would be the way to go.

True.

Isn't the new NO Xplode like the same thing as the old one except for the CEE3?

NO-XPLODE's Proprietary Blend (NO-XPLODE Contains A Patent Pending Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Efforsorb Delivery System)

NO Meta-Fusion™ (Patent Pending) L-Arginine AKG, Citral-M™ (Citrulline Malate), L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, RC-NOS™ (Rutacarpine 95%), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (95% Gypenosides), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)

Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix
    (Patent Pending) 2CM™ (Dicreatine Malate), Betapure™ (Trimethylglycine), Glycovol™ (Glycocyamine), GuaniPro™ (Guanidino Propionic Acid), Cinnulin PF™ (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract),

Keto- Isocaproate Potassium Ener-Tropic Xplosion™ (Patent Pending)

L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Endurlac™ (Glucuronolactone), L-Tyrosine AKG, Methylxanthines (Caffeine), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99%, Vinburnine 99% Phospho-Electrolyte Replacers™ Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™ Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate

Other Ingredients: Modified Glucose Polymer (Maltodextrin),

Mabey a little different but I thought new was upgraded form and better.

new formula.

N.O.-Xplode™'s Proprietary Blend 20,500mg **
    (Contains A Patented Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Efforsorb™ Delivery System)

N.O. Meta-Fusion™(Patent Pending) **
    L-Arginine AKG, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, RC-NOS™ (Rutacarpine 95%), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)

Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix(Patent Pending) **
    CEM3™ (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate), Di-Creatine Malate), Trimethylglycine, Glycocyamine, Guanidino Proplonic Acid, Cinnulin PF? (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract), Ketoisocaproate Potassium

Ener-Tropic Xplosion™(Patent Pending) **
    L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine AKG, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Vinpocetine 99%, Vincamine 99%, Vinburnine 99%

Phospho-Electrolyte Replacements™ **
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate

Glycerol Hydrating Polymers™ **
    Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate
    Last edited by Destroya; 07-21-2007 at 07:11 PM.

True.

Isn't the new NO Xplode like the same thing as the old one except for the CEE3?
    Supposedly.

There was a lot of debate when it first changed. Most people actually said it wasn't as good. A lot of people, myself included, just thought that it was because people had built a tolerance to it and they just didn't realize that it was them and not the product.

But, who knows.

What about GAKIC and GAKIX. Doesn't GAKIC give amazing strength during workouts? And is Gakix by kemistry supplements just as good?

dopesdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Redline extreme RTD, and MAN Body octane, its insane.

Redline is more of an energy product than a product to help you lift more in the weight room.

Accepting Sponsorships LT1Squirrel's Avatar
    LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i need to find a new pre w/o also...but another important factor is, how do these taste?

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about GAKIC and GAKIX. Doesn't GAKIC give amazing strength during workouts? And is Gakix by kemistry supplements just as good?
    Gakic is excellent for strength and driving past fatigue.

My favorite standard pre's are Nitro Fire, SP250 and Driven. The focus factor of NF (probably due to the Glucuronolactone and Vinpocetine) did help me with better lifts.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Davidkim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jayman30187 View Post
    Shock Therapy delivers...Price and Servings is unbeatable
    Agreed. White Flood is also up there. Sweet supps.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift, Grow, and Repeat

How much did your bench increase with white flood?

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually have talked to a lot of people that don't use it as a libido enhancer, but as a pre-workout drink.
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

True.