Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) astro2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dpdancestud View Post
    I found out that wide grip bench is more effective than decline bench. Decline for me works more of deltoid and tricep muscles. Everybody is different. Cable crossovers help as well for a finisher.
    thats because u need to know how to MANUALLY put tension where u want. Special guest on sixpack shortcuts "ben pakulski" even states the body puts tension WHERE EVER it wants. You can't think just because you're doing bench press you're automatically training the chest. That's why some people do bench press might not feel it on the chest which i use to thought was weird too

You say everyones different but thats because some people can put tension where ever they want, if u can't u have to teach yourself

You need to use a barbell and to train tension in the right area, also grab the barbel and pull it apart when lifting

this will also teach you about torque aswell. From ben (a pro bodybuilder) states tension training and shortening the muscle is the most important thing, weight should be the least important as weight is just a tool