sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sonoma1127 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question When should I take Whey Protein and Creatine

When should i take take each supplement, I was planning on taking the protein in the morning after breakfast, and after a workout, and I was going to cycle the creatine for the first week at 20g, at 5g 4 times a day, and then take 5g before my workouts. but i read i should take creatine before and after a workout, so should i take 10g per day, 5g before workout and 5g after workout, or just stick to the 5g before. And also if i take the creatine after a workout should I wait on the protein to after dinner or something, or can i mix the protein and creatine into one shake, or take one right after another.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why create two theads on the exact same thing? Read the stickies on how to take these by the way.