thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)

12 sets for bis and tris

i do bis and tris on seperate days is it kool to do 4 exercises with 3 sets for bis and tris is it too much and teh exercises im doing are as follow

bis:
    preacher curls
    21s
    alternate db curls
    overhead cable curls

tris:
    dips
    skullcrushers
    closegrip bench press
    tricep pushdowns

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do three excersises with 4 sets
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

baaaaaaaaaaaam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you'd be fine with 9 each.

ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImPumpingIron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigNorwegian
    I do three excersises with 4 sets
    same here. 10-13 sets is perfect IMO for bis and tris.
    LIFT HARD, LIFT SMART, LEAVE EDUCATED!!!

My supplement review thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2109421

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in my competition, destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.

-Arnold Schwarzeneggar

"When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"
    - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont do more than 6 sets for each arm muscle, espicially biceps

Originally Posted by ImPumpingIron
    same here. 10-13 sets is perfect IMO for bis and tris.
    i would have to argue against...i do my bis/tris same day and ive put 4 inches on my arms just doin 9 sets...

its all you need if your doing everything properly and really taxing your muscles hard.

but rather than argueing, experiment with both for about a month each and find what works best.

Originally Posted by HoboWithaRolex
    dont do more than 6 sets for each arm muscle, espicially biceps

listen to this guy and you'll keep your 13 inch arms for eternity.

listen to me and you'll get 16.5s cold like me at 6'2 180 pounds. 8-9% bf

maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not trying to be a dick, but 6'2 180 is not big at all. how can you have 16.5 inch biceps. that must mean all ur weight is in ur arms.

If you have it, Flaunt It mikeymontana's Avatar
    mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by baaaaaaaaaaaam
    listen to this guy and you'll keep your 13 inch arms for eternity.

listen to me and you'll get 16.5s cold like me at 6'2 180 pounds. 8-9% bf
    Dont brag.. but is that an accomplishment?
    crunch time.

Originally Posted by maverick000
    not trying to be a dick, but 6'2 180 is not big at all. how can you have 16.5 inch biceps. that must mean all ur weight is in ur arms.
    o i know its not big at all...completely agree...HOWEVER, my legs have never been worked in over a year due to torn ACL in my knee...absolutely no mass down there. recently ive been able to do squats and other excercises with moderate weight without hurting my knee, however hamstring curls still bother me.

and if you would like a picture or pictures PM me and you can have em.

and i would have to say alot of my arm size is genetics or somethin cuz they are huge in comparison with the rest of my body.

thanks dont mean to sound like a jackass.
    Last edited by baaaaaaaaaaaam; 12-20-2004 at 06:36 PM.