j.garner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bulking diet am i on the right track?

ok i just would like some feed back on my diet i am going to be doing the starting strength starting tomorrow thanks in advance for your input.

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 2 slices whole wheat, 1 cup milk, 1 cup water

Snack: 2oz tuna, 1cup oats

prework out shake: 1cup milk, 1scoop whey, cup oats, 1 banana

post work out shake right after work out: 1cup milk, 1scoop whey, 1 banana

dinner as soon as i get home from gym: chicken breast, 1cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans

before bed: 1 oz peanuts, 1 cup cottage cheese

please give me your input or any recommended cahnges i am tottaly noob to this and i am what u call skinny fat i guess but i still wana put the weight on but clean i currently weight 165 and am 5"10 theeres some pics of me not great pics but had to take them my self let me know what you think thanks
    Attached Images

medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by j.garner View Post
    ok i just would like some feed back on my diet i am going to be doing the starting strength starting tomorrow thanks in advance for your input.

dinner as soon as i get home from gym: chicken breast, 1cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans

please give me your input or any recommended cahnges i am tottaly noob to this and i am what u call skinny fat i guess but i still wana put the weight on but clean i currently weight 165 and am 5"10 theeres some pics of me not great pics but had to take them my self let me know what you think thanks
    HEY did u hear about olive oil , flax oil other types of nuts

u NEED more *FAT*
    medo30886@yahoo.com

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i see 1 fat source in there literally and that is 1oz of peanuts? god damn where are ur EFA's?

and are u taking in 2% milk.. if so be careful with it PWO .. i would suggest water with ur PWO shake considering it will be absored faster then whey combined w/ a fat source will only slow it down

also u seem to drink a lot of milk.. i suggest getting ur protein from more whole food sources

also how about a multivitamin? u seem to lack a ton of veggies / variety of fruits.. u might not be getting enough vitamins and minerlas in ur diet.. i suggest a good multi or a good change in ur diet for health wise

if u are on a bulk i would suggets maybe another meal.. i think ur cals might be a little under the weater.. If i were you get another meal consisting of a good protein source + Carbs + Fat..

IMO another good meal to add a nice lean turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with some almonds and an apple on the side

ditch the peanuts before bed and have some peanut butter

or sprinkle some olive oil on ur green beans with ur chicken and brown rice

strive for variety and add more fats

j.garner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thankss for the info deffinetly appreciated yeah i deffinetly need some more fats in there i was thinking maybe some flax seed oil as well

medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thankss for the info deffinetly appreciated yeah i deffinetly need some more fats in there i was thinking maybe some flax seed oil as well
    plz read this thread carrefully
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=guide
    medo30886@yahoo.com

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by medo30886 View Post
    That thread should be sticky imo

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You desperatley need red meat my friend, saturated fat is a wonderful source of nutrition. You CAN'T be afraid of it. If you have to, eat some fatty hamburger, but steak is always better.

The extra fat and sat fat especially is going to help stimulate testosterone and growth hormones.

Good luck bud, eat up!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com