Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100)

gaing weight make penis small

has this happen to any of yall be truthful please

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hahaha kids these days and their tiny weiners....

Yea suppose you put on a lot of musclemass, your dick wont grow along with the rest of your body, so it will remain the same size and look proportionally smaller.
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I refuse to exaggerate the size of my penis. Afterall, 11 inches is nothing to be ashamed of.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao.

stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealth114 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

It will just look proportionally smaller to your body size if you got huge. LOL @ Lats. Come on, you cant honestly think pumping iron is gonna make your schlong smaller? What do you think, all the blood is gonna leave there and enter your biceps?
    LIve,Love ,Laugh!

canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadianpower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could use a little shrinkage.

spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

When I first dialed in training, diet and rest I think I actually got bigger, or should I say fuller. Boosted test levels and improved circulation=some impressive erections.
    If you see that little bitch Grendel tell'em I'm gonna f@#*'em up!

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

im waiting for Bob to make a funny-ass comment on this one.....................

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more blood in your body will actually make it appear fatter, when you gain weight you gain blood

5'8" - 225lbs - Bulking Big-Golden's Avatar
    Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Big-Golden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lift weights with mine... It has gotten HUGE!
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gangsta1529
    doesn't watch t.v.

dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    leave it to the cretins to make fun of this post....all in fun, i suppose.

Gangsta,

What kind of weight are we talking about gaining? Lean Mass or Fat?
    "You must understand that the workout does not actually produce muscular growth. The workout is merely a trigger that sets the body's growth mechanism into motion. It is the body itself, of course, that produces growth; but it does so only during a sufficient rest period."

-Mike Mentzer

[img]http://ironage.us/Ironage_Scans/thumbs/mi25.jpg[/img]

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

no one will **** me because my dick is so huge...
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiny.t will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe they would if it was in your pants and not on ur head:Plol.
    J/K
    I dont reckon it will,it just get better i spose due to better circulation n stuff.
    Why does **** have HIT in it?
    FINALLY LIFTING AGAIN!!!PROPERLY!!!LETS ADD SOME BEEF!!

ANDROGENICALLY DINABOLTED Audiowaves252's Avatar
    Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, what are they teaching high school kids these days... sad

TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TRICK D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man this thread went downhill fast... i love it....

My d1ck's not that big, but my damn balls are knocking my knees all the time.
    Moderator @ another place.

Rep for SK.com

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TRICK D
    Man this thread went downhill fast... i love it....

My d1ck's not that big, but my damn balls are knocking my knees all the time.

thanx 4 sharing.

illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10) illriginal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually I have this sexual book, you know the ones with the techniques and so on, anyways when you gain fat you add layers of fat that cover your body, thus including the pelvic region. It's estimated (depending on your body "type") that for every 30lbs you lose of fat you should be able to discover more of your shaft around 1/4 - 1/2". Your penis didn't grow it's just that layers of fat were basically covering some of your shaft. Only a huge fat man could show the difference if he were to be lets say 300lbs and then dropped down to 180lbs. you would easily tell that his member looks/is larger than what it was prior to losing weight. Also some of the members here are right, your penis may look small mainly becuase you're a huge man, once you drop down weight it'll look atleast a bit bigger.
    Last edited by illriginal; 12-21-2004 at 10:17 AM.

dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dseiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by illriginal
    Actually I have this sexual book, you know the ones with the techniques and so on, anyways when you gain fat you add layers of fat that cover your body, thus including the pelvic region. It's estimated (depending on your body "type") that for every 30lbs you lose of fat you should be able to discover more of your shaft around 1/4 - 1.2". Your penis didn't grow it's just that layers of fat were basically covering some of your shaft. Only a huge fat man could show the difference if he were to be lets say 300lbs and then dropped down to 180lbs. you would easily tell that his member looks/is larger than what it was prior to losing weight. Also some of the members here are right, your penis may look small mainly becuase you're a huge man, once you drop down weight it'll look atleast a bit bigger.
    Nice, intelligent response. And exactly what I was referring to. Big man may appear to have little dicky, but much of it is hidden under the fat.
    "You must understand that the workout does not actually produce muscular growth. The workout is merely a trigger that sets the body's growth mechanism into motion. It is the body itself, of course, that produces growth; but it does so only during a sufficient rest period."

-Mike Mentzer

[img]http://ironage.us/Ironage_Scans/thumbs/mi25.jpg[/img]

John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) John6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I first began lifting, my penis shrunk to a modest 10.5 inches. I began incorporating a routine composed of penis curls, penis shrugs, and and penis kickbacks, and now my beef bus is back in the 13" club.

Oh yeah, don't forget the testicle laterals for complete development.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a well know scientific fact. The bigger the pec, the smaller the pec-ker.

Originally Posted by John6
    When I first began lifting, my penis shrunk to a modest 10.5 inches. I began incorporating a routine composed of penis curls, penis shrugs, and and penis kickbacks, and now my beef bus is back in the 13" club.

Oh yeah, don't forget the testicle laterals for complete development.

LOL @ "beef bus".

smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50) smeton_yea will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

ive heard all kinds of ****..eg...squats shink the penis;by pulling the susp legs out . creatine suposely makes you not as hard.

I dont beleive it.

aboue the penis curls and shrugs..there are penis exercises like stretching,jelqing,kegaling(to strength erections)

has anyone had success doing penis exercises,and making gains?

The penis is part of the body,therefore if its possible its BODYbuilding.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    ive heard all kinds of ****..eg...squats shink the penis;by pulling the susp legs out . creatine suposely makes you not as hard.

I dont beleive it.

aboue the penis curls and shrugs..there are penis exercises like stretching,jelqing,kegaling(to strength erections)

The penis is part of the body,therefore if its possible its BODYbuilding.
    It is a gland, not a muscle, you can only strengthen the surrounding muscles, unless you know of exercises to build up your glands.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    no it doesnt get bigger or smaller.

C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100) C-Los is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by smeton_yea

I've been trying those dick pulls they call jelqing. Unfortunately I haven't added any size to my massive 3 inch penis. lol
    Please "neg" me...I love it!

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

gaining weight make penis small

no

Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Novorua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Naw man...infact my penis has a set of sixpack itself.

Location: ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋј,υѕα ŋ&#1112
    LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LAWofNJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can someone explain me why this is in the IFBB PRO bodybuilding forum?
    nj all day

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know I shouldn't encourage this type of thread BUT as well as the proportionality point made, if you put on fat weight a skin develops at the bottom of the penis thus some of it is not "showing" thus making it appear smaller.
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...