Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Why does Ronnie Coleman EAT So Unhealthy?

Usually bodybuilders talk about diet but this guy eats unhealthy,Cause jay cutler eats like a health nut I like his style he eats clean for health.

ronnie eats greasy! and he never eats Greens or veggies or fruits,I was watching his video and every time he eats at TGI fridays he picks out all the little pieces of tomato from the rice! wtf? is he allergic to veggies? if he ate more tomatos it would of helped his prostate so he didnt have to take those prostate meds he takes. The guy puts tons of molly mcbutter, and BBQ sauce and he eats white rice instead of brown, drinks mountain dew, etc. Plus I seen he has to take blood pressure meds, liver, kidney, cholesterol meds, and doesnt he have diabetes?
    Last edited by DaHooligan; 07-20-2007 at 10:38 PM.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe he thinks it taste good.

Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tainted Glory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd imagine since it was filmed right after the O he was just trying to load up on calories.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's why I think he does, and I'll probably get negged for my opinion but oh well. Ronnie is a genetic masterpiece and he always has been. He was huge and ripped at a young age, and therefore he never had to actually work hard on his diet and never really learned how to diet strict. Afterall, why should he? I know if I could eat TGI Fridays every day and still look like Ronnie did for all those yrs he was winning the O's I would do it too.

But the problem now is that as he's gotten a little older, his genetics alone arent enough to keep up that perfect physique and he is stuck in his old ways of "dieting" and doesnt want to change because it always worked before. Now maybe after losing last year he has made some changes and will come back with a super strict diet and we'll see a great package on stage, or maybe he will be stubborn and continue to deny the fact that he might have to change the way he diets as he ages and we'll see him slip to 3rd or 4th place. That remains to be seen.

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    Here's why I think he does....
    I like it, conspiracy theory #1
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #1 he takes steriods which is hard on the liver, kidneys, cholesterol and such hence the drugs he takes for them.

#2: He has never liked veggies....period.

#3: The mountain Dew is more than likely diet. And who cares about some BBQ sause, BBQ sause is relatively low in fat. You can't run around eating completely bare food all year.

#4: Offseason, it doesn't really matter if he has some burgers or such, you don't diet all year around, you need fat in your diet.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000)
    at the end of the day, it's all about hitting your macros. sure, this method is not as "healthy," but it still results in the same body composition. that's what a lot of people fail to understand.

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    professional bodybuilding isnt about health. if eating that stuff doesnt hinder his progress he can do whatever the hell he wants
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Colemans#1 View Post
    professional bodybuilding isnt about health. if eating that stuff doesnt hinder his progress he can do whatever the hell he wants
    it does hinder him a bit he already has health problems that is why he has to take so many meds. Jay Cutler eats clean foods I respect that style because even though he takes roids and doesnt have to eat clean he still preaches that to his audience to me thats class.

ronnie is breathing all heavy eating unhealthy and taking so many meds this guy must be a genetic freak. Because the average person would die of a heart attack already if they ate like that.

The guy doesnt eat Veggies and he said he gets like 4-5 hours sleep a day he defies common logic when most bodybuilding pros tell begginers to get at least 6-8 hours sleep a day and eat clean.

Ronnie's colon must be having a tough time Without much fiber in your diet you get super constipated.

Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Hombre is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post

Because the average person would die of a heart attack already if they ate like that.
    no

AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10) AVBG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    Here's why I think he does, and I'll probably get negged for my opinion but oh well. Ronnie is a genetic masterpiece and he always has been. He was huge and ripped at a young age, and therefore he never had to actually work hard on his diet and never really learned how to diet strict. Afterall, why should he? I know if I could eat TGI Fridays every day and still look like Ronnie did for all those yrs he was winning the O's I would do it too.

But the problem now is that as he's gotten a little older, his genetics alone arent enough to keep up that perfect physique and he is stuck in his old ways of "dieting" and doesnt want to change because it always worked before. Now maybe after losing last year he has made some changes and will come back with a super strict diet and we'll see a great package on stage, or maybe he will be stubborn and continue to deny the fact that he might have to change the way he diets as he ages and we'll see him slip to 3rd or 4th place. That remains to be seen.

I share the same view.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/radioarchive.htm

LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100) LordHalbert is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've seen Ronnie's latest DVD and his diet ain't that good.

BBQ sauce is high in sugars BTW.

He eats grits instead of the oatmeal that his nutritionist recommended.
    It's in the DVD.

He's holding this print out of his nutritional plan and it stated Oatmeal in the morning. What does he do? He makes his grits with egg whites and that horrid cheese shake.

I could go on but I won't

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I agree, this is an outrage. I demand Ronnie change his diet. I mean, come on, he's never gonna put on any muscle and he'll be thin his whole life...

In all seriousness, I'm surprised at how little he eats.

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer View Post
    Yeah, I agree, this is an outrage. I demand Ronnie change his diet. I mean, come on, he's never gonna put on any muscle and he'll be thin his whole life...

In all seriousness, I'm surprised at how little he eats.
    is ronnie a nice guy? he seems like it since he replies to all of his fan mail. jay i heard is very nice and he eats clean

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually bodybuilders talk about diet but this guy eats unhealthy,Cause jay cutler eats like a health nut I like his style he eats clean for health.

ronnie eats greasy! and he never eats Greens or veggies or fruits,I was watching his video and every time he eats at TGI fridays he picks out all the little pieces of tomato from the rice! wtf? is he allergic to veggies? if he ate more tomatos it would of helped his prostate so he didnt have to take those prostate meds he takes. The guy puts tons of molly mcbutter, and BBQ sauce and he eats white rice instead of brown, drinks mountain dew, etc. Plus I seen he has to take blood pressure meds, liver, kidney, cholesterol meds, and doesnt he have diabetes?
    Cool ronnie's like me I hate veggies and eat nothing but high fat greasy food and maintain a bf below 10% good genes

Can't be good for your insides though
    Last edited by bizzlewood; 07-21-2007 at 12:38 AM.
    SIZE DONT LIE

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imagine the size of his turds. reminds me other day at work there was a giant turd floatin in the toilet biggest you ever seen just wouldnt go down no matter what, i mean woulave been bout 4 inches wide & 6 inches long, the guy who did it never eats anythin green but downs 2 lbs of sausage in one hit.

GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Hombre View Post
    at the end of the day, it's all about hitting your macros. sure, this method is not as "healthy," but it still results in the same body composition. that's what a lot of people fail to understand.
    Maybe in SOME people, but you definitely CAN'T use that as a blanket statement as you would be completely wrong.

GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CanuckTank View Post
    #3: The mountain Dew is more than likely diet. And who cares about some BBQ sause, BBQ sause is relatively low in fat.
    You're right most of the time it's low in fat, but most of the time it is also LOADED with sugar, which is even worse IMO.

Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Titan1969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If your a Olympia winner as many times as hes been...

you eat whatever the **** you want and no one will tell you otherwise. Ive seen enough of the "fake" workout videos from pros. If I saw Ronnie eating a plate of beans, brown rice and half of chicken breast and then tell me this is what he eats everyday and what I need to eat to get big and strong like him...I would say B*lls***. This reminds me of an old muscle mag that caught several pros...including Labrada filling up on McDonalds the night before the O!
    Last edited by Titan1969; 07-21-2007 at 08:29 AM.
    Titan
    20 Years Bodybuilding
    Personal Trainer

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hard to eat veg when you hate it I guess
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    #4: Offseason, it doesn't really matter if he has some burgers or such, you don't diet all year around, you need fat in your diet.

pretty much the answer to his question

its off season so it really doesnt matter ...and for the record he does eat somewhat healthy hes still having his chicken and steak

but when it comes down to him getting ready for a contest he cuts out all the eating out , and he still uses the BBQ sauce and ketchup until about a month away from the O

so i think he knows what hes doing
    In Hoots We Trust.

vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The guy doesnt eat Veggies and he said he gets like 4-5 hours sleep a day he defies common logic when most bodybuilding pros tell begginers to get at least 6-8 hours sleep a day and eat clean.
    Two thoughts, FWIW. First, a lot of "common logic" is based on jack. It becomes dogma by virtue of repetition with no real scientific basis.

Also everyone's different. It's probably best for beginners to follow some basic principles but over time they can fine tune things based on what works for them and what doesn't.

If Big Ron is 8-time Mr. O eating cheese grits and getting 5 hours of sleep than obviously that works for him.

Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Epihall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it does hinder him a bit he already has health problems that is why he has to take so many meds. Jay Cutler eats clean foods I respect that style because even though he takes roids and doesnt have to eat clean he still preaches that to his audience to me thats class.

ronnie is breathing all heavy eating unhealthy and taking so many meds this guy must be a genetic freak. Because the average person would die of a heart attack already if they ate like that.

Ronnie's colon must be having a tough time Without much fiber in your diet you get super constipated.
    #1. How old are you?

#2. The average person would not die of a heart attack if they ate like Coleman. There are millions of people who eat worse than him everyday. Fried and fast food, no veggies or fruit, drink alcohol, smoke, soda, not enough water, etc.

#3. What does him breathing heavy and taking meds have to do with him being a genetic freak? That statement makes no sense. It sounds like you are saying because he takes so many meds and breathes heavy that he is a genetic freak.

#4. It is possible to function perfectly fine on 4-5 hours of sleep every night, if your sleep cycles are consistent (i.e. going to bed and getting up at the same time everyday) and uninterrupted.

#5. Why do you care about Ronnie's colon? Also, how do you know he isn't supplementing with fiber?

Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000) Riz is just really nice. (+1000)
    jay eats clean because while it seems he can grow just by simply standing in front of a squat rack, it also seems he gains bodyfat by simply smelling some fast food.

and ronnie's diet has nothing to do with those meds. almost all olympia competitors never come off cycle. they stay on year round. im sure there are exceptions (levrone), but ronnie and jay certainly stay on year round. theres absolutely no other way for them to maintain that mass without cruising doses of test and peptide use. PCT until they're blue in the face and they will still lose weight. i can only imagine when the last time ronnie had no drugs in his system was... so i'm sure the majority of the meds he's taking are preventative because of the fact that he's been on cycle forever. the majority of the year he's over 300 pounds and under 6ft and never really above 12% bodyfat. that is a whole lot of muscle to be pumping blood through.. blood pressure it inevitably going to be up. heart is inevitably going to work harder. i bet you jay's blood pressure is well above normal also, and even with his ultra clean diet, i know jay is probably downing dozen of meds as well.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

because fruits and vegetables are the only source of fiber on the face of this earth....

KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000) KarateChris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Riz View Post
    jay eats clean because while it seems he can grow just by simply standing in front of a squat rack, it also seems he gains bodyfat by simply smelling some fast food.

and ronnie's diet has nothing to do with those meds. almost all olympia competitors never come off cycle. they stay on year round. im sure there are exceptions (levrone), but ronnie and jay certainly stay on year round. theres absolutely no other way for them to maintain that mass without cruising doses of test and peptide use. PCT until they're blue in the face and they will still lose weight. i can only imagine when the last time ronnie had no drugs in his system was... so i'm sure the majority of the meds he's taking are preventative because of the fact that he's been on cycle forever. the majority of the year he's over 300 pounds and under 6ft and never really above 12% bodyfat. that is a whole lot of muscle to be pumping blood through.. blood pressure it inevitably going to be up. heart is inevitably going to work harder. i bet you jay's blood pressure is well above normal also, and even with his ultra clean diet, i know jay is probably downing dozen of meds as well.
    Huge bump to this. Those meds aren't because of his diet; it's because of the large doses of anabolics and peptides he's putting in his body.

triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplehfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bbq sauce isn't fantastic, it's got that high FRUCTOSE corn syrup in which is pretty **** lol
    spartan no 209

"behold the king, the king of kings!"

if you don't deadlift and you don't squat, then hang your head in shame!

i'm not embarassed to be a pro-wrestling fan, it gets into your blood then it consumes you

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

it doesnt hinder him cos he won 8 olympias. the food he ate didnt stop him from getting bloody huge.
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ill bet he chugs metamucil by the carton

Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eastwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He eats how he wants, and it's worked for 8 years (well longer really but...) so it obviously suits his body. I wonder if he'd actually look any better if he did have a different diet? Very hard really..