thumbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do celebrities bulk up for movies in such short time?

I read an interview in m&f with actor ryan reynolds. he's in that new vampire movie with wes snipes. he gained like 20 lbs of pure muscle in a few months but when asked how he just said he ate a lot of bodybuilding foods like oats, chicken, eggs, etc. how the hell do celebrities gain this much muscle with no fat in such short time for movie roles?

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    something else that bothers me about celebrity routines is the amount of time they claim to train (several hours per day) - sounds more like a pro BB routine...how could this not be overtraining?

thumbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my opinion is that overtraining is overrated. in the past week i've started working out twice a day, but also eating twice as much. and in this past week i've also gotten more noticeable gains then i have seen in a long ass time. now i'm gonna keep hittin the gym twice a day, 4 days a week and grow faster than most people who use "overtraining" as an excuse to only go to the gym 3 times a week.

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up They got it made

The reason actors and actresses can get into such phenomenal shape in as little as 2 months is because each actor or actress is paired with 1 or 2 personal trainers a nutritionist, a chef, life coach and anything else they might need. Also look at their daily schedual. They act and work out, thats all. If we had the time to workout 2-3 hours a day 5-6 hours a day in the best gyms in the country we would be lookin just as good just as quick as the celebs do. If I had a chef here in the dorms with me to whip up a nice chicken filet, top round steak, london boril or anyhting else i need for pakcing on muscle, I would be about 10lbs thicker myself. And their is that one little insentive they have to........a multimillion dollar check for the part. Not mention that millions of people world wide will see them and their bodies, that would get most people into shape pretty quick.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    overtraining is very real, which is why i switched from HIIT long ago to empty stomach slow cardio more frequently. while doing HIIT i came down with a cold/flu pretty much every week. i was in a calorie deficit of course, though.

even so, regardless of how much you eat i don't see how the body can recover in such a short amount of time?

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steroids.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    also make up
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Melkor
    Steroids.
    Haha, exactly. None of them will admit it, but this has to be the case. Otherwise they'd have quite a fat gain from that bulking. If they were natural they'd have alot of fat gain frm gaining so much muscle in a short period of time. Very suspicious to me.

temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50) temporary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oregonpanthers
    The reason actors and actresses can get into such phenomenal shape in as little as 2 months is because each actor or actress is paired with 1 or 2 personal trainers a nutritionist, a chef, life coach and anything else they might need. Also look at their daily schedual. They act and work out, thats all. If we had the time to workout 2-3 hours a day 5-6 hours a day in the best gyms in the country we would be lookin just as good just as quick as the celebs do. If I had a chef here in the dorms with me to whip up a nice chicken filet, top round steak, london boril or anyhting else i need for pakcing on muscle, I would be about 10lbs thicker myself. And their is that one little insentive they have to........a multimillion dollar check for the part. Not mention that millions of people world wide will see them and their bodies, that would get most people into shape pretty quick.

I'm going to agree, I can put on some decent lean muscle in 2 months, Imagine what I could do if I had it spoon fed to me.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by G T
    overtraining is very real, which is why i switched from HIIT long ago to empty stomach slow cardio more frequently. while doing HIIT i came down with a cold/flu pretty much every week. i was in a calorie deficit of course, though.

even so, regardless of how much you eat i don't see how the body can recover in such a short amount of time?
    check your pm
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

JR Worthington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by oregonpanthers
    I think you are looking for an excuse, why dont YOU go make the meals you need to eat. Why do you need someone to do it for you? And you dont need the best gym to get in the best shape..you could lift in a dungeon and get good results.
    Name: Abdar

oldmankenny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Melkor
    Steroids.
    True, you can't gain that much muscle while keeping the fat off without "enhancements", so to speak.
    183cm
    83kg (was 67kg a year ago!)
    not sure about bf, but currently cutting.
    Thnx to all on bb.com, u've helped a lot.

In The Realm of Ooshwabla xenithon's Avatar
    xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xenithon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One thing I think people are leaving out: dedication and hard work. No matter how good your food is and whether you have personal trainers or not - if you don't put in you won't get out. Sure all they do is 'act and workout' but why do you think actors (especially the famous ones that undergo major transformations) have 20 hour days. Because they work their arse off. It is the same with pro BBers. Just because a lot of them use steroids by the liter doesn't mean they sit at home doing nothing. They work their arse off to get into their peak condition.

X

Snowie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all are right...

they work theyre asses off, and probably do train twice a day.
    they eat really well (wether through nutritionist and chef...or just them selves)
    they have all the time in the world to rest
    they probably use every supplement and the very best quality food.

and of course they do gear!...many celebrities will do sooo much coke for fun....dont you think they wud do a couple controlled cycles to make millions of dollars?
    Snowie

5'10
    175lbs
    Neck:15.5
    Chest:42
    Arms:15.5
    Waist:31
    Calves: 16

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=thumbmaster how the hell do celebrities gain this much muscle with no fat in such short time for movie roles?[/QUOTE]
    Test prop(or sust) and primobolan depot.