Thread: Small Meals

pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Small Meals

Ok so i always eat 3-4 meals a day along with snacks and/or shakes between them. However i am wondering if anyone has any small meals that they eat to make it to about 5-6 meals a day for me, small meals that are consumable that wont interfere with other meals. if anyone has any that they have had success with let me know
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey
    Nano Vapor

hitting 215 by December anyway possible.

"anything in excess is going to have some sort of side effect"

-Greg Valentino

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would consider a protein shake with an efa source and a fruit/veggie source a small meal.

I don't understand what your trying to ask.

Like a snack? You said you already do that though..
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pjmartini51 View Post
    Ok so i always eat 3-4 meals a day along with snacks and/or shakes between them. However i am wondering if anyone has any small meals that they eat to make it to about 5-6 meals a day for me, small meals that are consumable that wont interfere with other meals. if anyone has any that they have had success with let me know

I eat 5-6 times a day. I have larger meals at breakfast, lunch, and post workout. I have smaller meals inbetween those meals such as a protein shake with some peanut butter, a can of tuna and some oats, etc... Bottom line is if you are making gains with your current diet of 3-4 meals stay with that. You can try eating more or less to see how that effects you but generally stay with what works with small changes here and there to try and improve.

MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MCanavan6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd consider a small meal something like a protein shake, protein bar, sandwich anything that isn't a well balanced meal that helps you get to the amount of calories or protein or whatever you need.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 of my meals a day are this

3 eggs
    glass of skim milk
    cheese on eggs or 1 TBSP peanut butter on the side.

just under 400 calories.
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nuts and seeds are a great snack as is a piece of fruit. I also will down a litre or so of milk throughout the day.
    One problem is....some of our competitors suffer from excessive build quality.

pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pjmartini51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does this look?

Breakfast:

Protein Shake:
    *Skim Milk
    Muscle Milk 32g protein
    Flax Seed Oil*
    4 egg whites

later before lunch
    2servings of almonds

lunch:
    piece grilled chicken
    tuna on whole wheat
    glass of milk

later in day
    protein bar

Dinner:
    steak/shrimp/grilled chicken
    salad with low fat dressing

later
    shake
    muscle milk
    peanut butter on whole wheat

Supplements:

Green Magnitude/White Flood Pre/Postworkout
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey
    Nano Vapor

-Greg Valentino

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How does this look?

Breakfast:

Protein Shake:
    *Skim Milk
    Muscle Milk 32g protein
    Flax Seed Oil*
    4 egg whites

later before lunch
    2servings of almonds

lunch:
    piece grilled chicken
    tuna on whole wheat
    glass of milk

later in day
    protein bar

Dinner:
    salad with low fat dressing

later
    shake
    muscle milk

Supplements:

2 servings of almonds doesn't sound like enough protein imo.

What is in the protein bar?
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

its a met-rx protein bar--- 300calories 25g protein

the two servings of almond would be about 300 calories 12g protein
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey
    Nano Vapor

-Greg Valentino

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does this look?

Breakfast:

Protein Shake:
    *Skim Milk
    Muscle Milk 32g protein
    Flax Seed Oil*
    4 egg whites

*add a piece of fruit*

later before lunch
    2servings of almonds

*get a lean protein source how about some turkey or tuna here*

lunch:
    piece grilled chicken
    tuna on whole wheat <-- no need for 2 protein sources.. move one of those up and get some veggies on ur sandwich
    glass of milk

later in day
    protein bar <-- have a piece of fruit with this..

Dinner:
    salad with low fat dressing <--- use olive oil.. a good fat source u lack fats

later
    shake
    muscle milk

Supplements:

U need more Veggies/Fruits/Fats in ur diet.. i suggested some changes also..

hope it helps good luck to you