muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)

help from the wise

i am starting a new diet eating 50%pro 30%carbs and 20fat with a 4day training split and doing cardio (running,soccer and boxing)5to 6 times a week.
    I weigh 180 with 15 bf (holidays are getting to me) my goal is to gain 10 pounds with as little bf as possible if i could loose some bf that would be even better.Does anyone recomend anithing new they know works that could help me out with this new diet?im eating about 3,000cals.I havent been on the board in a while so i dont know what new supps are out.Any good advice is well appreciated

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    SesaThin by Avant Labs would be your best bet. There is a thread in this section talking about it.

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    should i stack it with anithing or just do the sesathin?

spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spf78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am finishing up my first bottle of sesathin, and I plan to make it a staple of my supplement regimen.
    If you see that little bitch Grendel tell'em I'm gonna f@#*'em up!

and is 3,000 cals enough i train kboxing hard 3x aweek soccer 1xaweek and spining or runing 1x aweek and how should my reps be in the gym while i train?

????

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by muscleandgains
    and is 3,000 cals enough i train kboxing hard 3x aweek soccer 1xaweek and spining or runing 1x aweek and how should my reps be in the gym while i train?
    That's a pretty loaded question. I would think 3,000 cals a day would be sufficient to maintain performance during kickboxing, soccer, and spinning if that is what you are asking.

You will have to track your progress. If you are gaining more fat than you'd like, you could either decrease your calories or increase your activity (but it seems high already). If you are not gaining muscle fast enough (and your gain in fat is low or acceptable) you could increase your cals.

can you take the sesathin straight up or do you have to put it n a drink?

Straight up

do you have to go off sesathin ? how is the usual cycle run ive been on it for a week so far dont realy feel anithing.
    Ill keep you posted

SesaThin, like fish oil, is a more long term supplement. Make sure to read the info on the supp page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al/sesa.html

I have to go, but I can explain it more tomorrow.

so can i can take it forever like i would flax or fish oil? and should i add a fat burner then since im cutting?

also i was wondering do you think i can achive my goal in 58 days?
    my goal is to loose 5%bf and no muscle maybe even gain some pounds i weigh 186 with 14.7bf