pollyalice85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pollyalice85 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Keto or low carb? High fat or low fat?

I've received advice to keep carbs at 100 and fats at a minimum. Protein high.

I've researched about keto diets and ESP nutritional keto as I love healthy fats. At the moment carbs are around 40 and fats are up around 90 and same with protein.

I'm trailing it to c if ill lose weight.

Do I need to have lower fat and more carbs and more protein? I don't eat grains gluten or dairy

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I try to not keep my fat low; when my fat intake is too low, I find I'm a lot less satisfied with my meals. Remember that eating fat doesn't make you fat, and more protein isn't always better. I like the 40% carbs 30% protein 30%fat ratio myself.

Having said that, it's more important to track your calorie intake and get a deficit if you're trying to lose weight. Once you know your overall intake, you can play around with your macros to see what makes you feel the best.