Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

m1t cycle question

Guys am on week 1 of a 3 week cycle 185lbs 5 10 15% bf
    week 1 10mg
    week 2 15 mg
    week 3 20 mg

I precycled 2 weeks 4 AD @ 300mg a day
    Currently running 4AD @ 400mg a day
    Milkthistle in the last week and precycled @ 1000mg/day

Do you think I should make that week 2 also into a 10mg, thereby extend my cycle to 4 weeks?
    Everything seems great till now, my gains are good, feeling fuller ( thatz cuz of the 4AD).
    Slight lowerback tingle , bananas and lotsa water seems to do it good.

PCT Nolva, clomid adex and tribullis, 35mg Zn. 4 week pct.
    Thx so much in advance
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

dang...no replies!

Question

wrong forum?

phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phaledax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well whats to say? your ducks seem to be in a row. I would extend your cycle to gradually lower your m1t amount. same with novla tampering off is good, I don't think I need to tell you that or anything.

clearstep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree...looks good...the smart thing is that you are being safe. I am about to start a similar cycle and all the evidence I can come up with says this is the way to do it. Here is my plan - not going as high on the M1T though.

Week 1: M1T= 5 mg 4AD= 600mg
    Week 2: M1T= 10 mg 4AD= 600mg
    Week 3: Nolva= 30mg 6OXO= 400mg
    Week 4: Nolva= 20mg 6OXO= 400mg
    Week 5: M1T= 10 mg 4AD= 600mg
    Week 6: M1T= 10 mg 4AD= 600mg
    Week 7: Nolva= 30mg 6OXO= 400mg
    Week 8: Nolva= 20mg 6OXO= 400mg

Taking ZMA nightly (weeks 3-4 and 7-8), milk thistle daily, and lecithin w/ protein shakes

GOOD LUCK BRO

Bro, you running milkthistle all thru the cycle. Is this ok? I ve seen people saying that milkthistle through the cycle may reduce the effect of the ph. I for one don't want my liver screwed at all. So I was considering getting back into milkthistle after week 3.

iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kris-
    4 weeks m1-t @ 10mg/day straight through.

Milkthistle before and after cycle. (if you want to run it while on you can but it's not neccesary.)

A Word About Liver Protectants

A lot of people have been using liver protectant supplements such as Silymarin and NAC to help protect their liver from damage when using methylated compounds. However, I feel that this is a bad idea. When you use compounds that increase gluthione levels in the liver, it will increase the breakdown of oral drugs, making them less effective. Although increasing liver enzymes is good for your liver, it is bad for any drugs you want to take and allow them to pass through your liver unabated. A better idea would be to use liver protectant supplements before and after a cycle to help your liver rebuild its enzymes after they have been damaged by methylated compounds.

I have no idea if using liver protectants on a cycle will inhibit gains in any significant degree, but it could.
    People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.

Smile

Wow ogr, long time , nice 2 c ur post.
    My original cycle was to ramp up my intake 15 and then into 20. ( I defenitely not going to go over to 20 hearing what ppl are sayin about m1t, but is 15 ok? )
    Will running 10g all thru my cycle be as effective?
    Thx for ur post!

Yeah I read about 50/50 on the milk thistle. I am still several weeks from the cycle. I'm going to see if I can find any other opinions - the brand I got is a one-a-day, low dose (350 mg). The way I figure is that I will take it in mornings ramping up to the cycle, then during the non-M1T weeks and PCT for sure. This has been my initial thought, but if I can find more info I will pass it on.

Oh yeah - as for the M1T - I MIGHT (and I stress MIGHT) try to go to 15mg during week 6, but from what I've read, the sides really start to kick in at the 15-20mg range. It's just not worth it in my opinion.

Later

xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do you guys think of taking m1t this way:

2 days 5mg, 1 day 10mg, 2 days 5mg, 1 day 10mg, and so on for 3 weeks?

iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by xakeP
    What do you guys think of taking m1t this way:

2 days 5mg, 1 day 10mg, 2 days 5mg, 1 day 10mg, and so on for 3 weeks?
    Really serves no purpose.
    People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.

Cool

No use of a on - off - on cycle, or a variable dose run one cycle,4 weeks, with a low dose and slowly bump it to a level where you see results with as minimal sides and stick with it, With pre and post cycle liver protection and natural test recovery, it is the safest and most proven method.
    Last edited by Krzna; 12-20-2004 at 05:36 AM.

Man i really really gotta find Nolva in the next one week , all the regular research operations are shutting down , my brothers bottle broke and he is on the exact same cycle, help me out if u can.

I agree, that up and down method will make you feel like crap and is pointless. You don't want your homones to fluctuate like that - trust me it will mess up your game.
    We have the technology to rebuild him...stronger, faster.

Krzna - check tour pms

Cool

clearstep > did'nt get ur pm... plz resend

Krzna - check again - if not PM me your email and I will try that

SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iron ogr
    Kris-
    4 weeks m1-t @ 10mg/day straight through.

Milkthistle before and after cycle. (if you want to run it while on you can but it's not neccesary.)

A Word About Liver Protectants

A lot of people have been using liver protectant supplements such as Silymarin and NAC to help protect their liver from damage when using methylated compounds. However, I feel that this is a bad idea. When you use compounds that increase gluthione levels in the liver, it will increase the breakdown of oral drugs, making them less effective. Although increasing liver enzymes is good for your liver, it is bad for any drugs you want to take and allow them to pass through your liver unabated. A better idea would be to use liver protectant supplements before and after a cycle to help your liver rebuild its enzymes after they have been damaged by methylated compounds.

I have no idea if using liver protectants on a cycle will inhibit gains in any significant degree, but it could.
    I agree, 4 weeks straight at 10 mg. Simple math will reveal that based on M1T's potency as compared to methylTest that this would equate to between 500 to just over a gram of Test per week, anabolically speaking. That is plenty. Androgenically, it would only be equiv to around 150 - 200 mg of Test, so those types of sides should be fairly non-existent. Enjoy the ride. M1T is still the king! Which reminds me, I need to get some more before the ban kicks in.
    Tiger who?

Thumbs up

i am with swing and ogr on this... still on 10mg m1t, week 2 comes to a close and man am pumped!!! every lift is up 10lbs , my T bar lat pulls is up by 35lbs . It a rage, guess why m1t does not work for some is because they have to readjust their diet profiles. I did it works wonders. Plz gimme a good time to take my m1t.
    I take it once on an empty stomach and the other after my preworkout meal.
    m1t lower back pain bananas and soy milk
    Soy milk is cheap and contains 300mg of potassium / serving also the extra protein and carbs there too.

Clearstep, bro thanx so much for your help with the pm but guess all the sites you suggested, nolva is being taken off. Rather has been taken off. Guess my brother will have to go with Lion this time, damn those dudes are costly. If you guys can give me anyother leads it would be awesome
    Appreciate it
    -K

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Krzna
    Guys am on week 1 of a 3 week cycle 185lbs 5 10 15% bf
    week 1 10mg
    week 2 15 mg
    week 3 20 mg

I precycled 2 weeks 4 AD @ 300mg a day
    Currently running 4AD @ 400mg a day
    Milkthistle in the last week and precycled @ 1000mg/day

Do you think I should make that week 2 also into a 10mg, thereby extend my cycle to 4 weeks?
    Everything seems great till now, my gains are good, feeling fuller ( thatz cuz of the 4AD).
    Slight lowerback tingle , bananas and lotsa water seems to do it good.

PCT Nolva, clomid adex and tribullis, 35mg Zn. 4 week pct.
    Thx so much in advance
    Just a question about the lower back issue. I get a tingling there two. I've had it all checked out and nothing. Is there something that implys and why do bananas help that?

Cool

Just the tingling is what I've felt too. Its set right because of the potassium in the bananas and soy milk. You still feel your lower back totally pumped too. I guess the pain and sore starts after 20mg and lack of water.

Week 3 starts, this is going to be the deciding week of all my gainz. So far so good. I am off the 4AD for 3 days no sides. But my sperm bank is almost empty , but the libido is sky high. Body weight is up by 10lbs. Expect another 10lbs this week, going to tighten up my diet even more, keeping the fats in the morning before my preworkout and the proteins in the post workout, with carbs all through.
    I am resting more, workout only 4 days on week 1 and 5 days week 2. This has helped me i guess , i dont feel sore anymore while lifting heavy.
    Minimal testicular shrinkage, guess I need that clomid eh? Starting the tribullus at 4 or 5 mg during the last week of the cycle.
    I need more Nolvadex hopefully I will find some very soon or I will have to go with the costlier generic option.
    Will take measurements tommorrow and post them here too.
    Thx guys

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bumpin it for you

Why exactly are you off 4ad??

Build to deadlift. hardcore_freak's Avatar
    hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hardcore_freak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just the tingling is what I've felt too. Its set right because of the potassium in the bananas and soy milk. You still feel your lower back totally pumped too. I guess the pain and sore starts after 20mg and lack of water.
    yeah, just started my M1T yesterday, and the tingling pain came on the very same day, no lethargy yet, strength increase yes, but not much, weight gain is 100gms (not 1lbs as reported) most prominant side effect is that i have lost my sex drive ..........
    Last edited by hardcore_freak; 12-24-2004 at 01:07 AM.

Exclamation

Reason why I am off 4AD
    I figured that my next m1t cycle will not have 4AD all through the cycle so i wanted to see the effect of running m1t w/o the 4AD. Uptil now i have'nt seen any sides and my libido is really good, i hope its continues that way I can get over the scare of sides when I use m1t.
    Guys, do you think I should get a blood work done, if so when shld I do it, after the ph or the pct.
    Thx

Originally Posted by hardcore_freak
    yeah, just started my M1T yesterday, and the tingling pain came on the very same day, no lethargy yet, strength increase yes, but not much, weight gain is 100gms (not 1lbs as reported) most prominant side effect is that i have lost my sex drive ..........
    No more tinlging or any pain on my lower back. Everything seems good till now.Seriously thinking of 15mg but don't want to get over ambitious. What do you guys think?

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No more tinlging or any pain on my lower back. Everything seems good till now.Seriously thinking of 15mg but don't want to get over ambitious. What do you guys think?
    should be fine, be cautious though. dont exceed 20mg no matter what.