Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool Kendo's Transformation

Found my "before" pics from last year. Compare with "after"

http://www.geocities.com/bwtgym/beforafter.htm
    Its never to late to transform! www.physiqueoverfifty.co.uk

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Kendo's Transformation

Originally posted by kendo
    Found my "before" pics from last year. Compare with "after"

http://www.geocities.com/bwtgym/beforafter.htm

damn thats awsom.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000) tracyb555 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a great transformation! That was only a year ago? Wow!

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to know what you named the baby??? Man your pics from a year ago looks like you were ready to give birth. Great job!!!! Nice seperation. Are you planning a birthday party??? Ha ha
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAX MADMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yowza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good............nice quads, shoulders and tri's.

gymstud2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One word says it all: awesome!

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kendo,
    Hope I didn't offend you but as I have said before, I tend to shot from the hip. I was there once also, not as lean and cut as you now though, great job!
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arftech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Kendo...

What are you incorporating in your training to get your arms like that? Wow! My arms has always been what I consider my weakest bodyparts. As for your whole physique that is truly an amazing transformation.

Al

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Transformation is impressive and very motivating. BTW, how's the hand/arm?

Luck - "when preparation and opportunity meet."

"You can not make me feel inferior [nor can you embarrass me] without my consent" - E. Roosevelt.

kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000) kendo is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Thanks!

Thanks guys yep - came to the point when I had to do something. That took about 18 months with 2 x 6 month cutting cycles. Had been training 10 years but changed to a HIT program influenced by Dorian Yates after I went to one of his seminars, and switched to less sets more intensity. I think that helped me hold onto some mass.

Lol charger

Got the cast off my arm and they're gonna let the bone heal as it is without surgery.
    Last edited by kendo; 06-13-2002 at 10:24 AM.

Kendo,

Glad to hear you lost the cast and no surgery, still a bumb deal!
    Hopefully you will regain most of your movement.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wabney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Gad Damn ! ! ! !

Hey ken

Al I got to say Is GOD DAMN ! ! !

Thats phuckin great for 1 year... very impressed....

talk later..
    I'M THINKING WICKED I'M GOING MAD
    I'M FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIGHT TO BEGIN
    SO I CAN FEED THE BEAST ONCE AGAIN ! ! !! ! !!

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****in A, great job. You've become one of my new hero's. LOL

Really great JOB kendo.

bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000) bb5-0 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Kendo,

Great, awesome, incredible, wonderful ...
    What else can I add!
    You're the living proof that with dedication and iron will, nothing
    is impossible! You can be proud of what you achieved!

Nice to hear your hand is getting better. When can you start training again?
    Age is but a number ! a healthy diet and regular exercice can make you feel and look much younger than you really are !

Modified

I'm back training good leg w/out on sat - done single arm side laterals light presses and shrugs on smith m/c. sun abs/calves - can use pec-dec and modified cable pressdowns from wrists Back can do modified tbars mostly with one hand single arm dumb rows and can do supported dumb curls using wrist so I can do something to keep myself sane!

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Modified

Originally posted by kendo
    I'm back training good leg w/out on sat - done single arm side laterals light presses and shrugs on smith m/c. sun abs/calves - can use pec-dec and modified cable pressdowns from wrists Back can do modified tbars mostly with one hand single arm dumb rows and can do supported dumb curls using wrist so I can do something to keep myself sane!
    hey whats up kendo,honestly thats amazing great job bud.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000) Brian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mr. Kendo, (the Mr. being richly deserved)

Could I just respectfully ask for a clarification on one thing? From your pictures what I see is a guy who had been lifting for quite some time and had a solid mass of muscle already, but had packed on way too much body fat at the same time. In the before pictures, pecs, bis, lats and especially traps are all quite evident, just "softly defined" due to excess body fat. Then, he went into a huge cutting routine and managed to cut while simlutaneously maintaining, maybe even gaining a little bit, lean mass.

Is this right? This is an illustration of a really impressive zero-lean-loss, or even minor-lean-gain, cutting, is it not?

What I mean is, it's not a case of having gone from a zero-muscle flab-bucket 5lb-curler weakling to that level of muscularity in that short a time, is it? I wouldn't have thought it physically possible for the body to manufacture that much muscle in that time.

Sorry to dissapoint you Brian but I did lose a lot of muscle in the process, which is the downside of being natural when cutting. I lost inches off my arms, legs chest in the attempt to get cut. This probably wouldn't have been the case had I stayed fairly lean over the years, instead of giving myself so much work to do. In a photograph when you increase definition you certainly look bigger with the defined muscle groups, but in reality the size difference is noticable with the significant weight loss. I stay leaner now and certainly don't look big covered up the way I used to be, but when the skin is exposed then I look the part! So Brian I was a flab bucket but the muscle was already there and I had to give a fair bit of it up to look good - and not a zero or gain muscle/fat loss program.

Thanks Brian

scottly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kendo, I've been looking at your pics for the last couple of days trying to think of something good enough to say about your transformation and all I can come up with is awsome! I too just started a HIT program and am hoping to have good results. Great job! I'm inspired.
    mild mannered designer

TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kenny,

I've been out of touch for a while, but I'm trying to hit it hard again. Your transformation is amazing! Are the After shots still the one's from the fall? Do you have any more recent ones? Didn't you just finish training for a comp recently?

Not trying to be a pain, you look great! I just want to see more.

I'd post some recent pics, but I'd have to swap before and after to make it look impressive. I've got LOTS of work to do!

Good work, Kendo. Keep it up!

Hi Tommy bro where u bin hiding?

I did get those pics taken earlier but I'm at the same weight and b/f% now. I had lost my before pics and kinda shocked myself.

I wasnt happy with my b/f % at showtime and didn't compete but then I broke my hand

I'm heading to Spain next week and I'll take some pics.

BIG RED I has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking the before and after..

Good results in such a short time. Well done. What is the key to your success? Honest hard work i'll bet? What competition category did you compete in?

Did you train at the same gym year round and did you have the full support of your partner through that period? I'm guessing the day of your photo that would be the peak of your physique. How did you feel dieting to that desirable shape.

Anyway, good to see the old guys can still kick it>

Good Luck Kendo.............

After taking my photos I couldn't stopping pigging myself with Sandwiches.. You>>

Thumbs up

I was in the novice class placed 5th out of 8. I screwed up my carb loading by backing off carbs too soon. Looked better on the Fri when the pics where taken. I help run my local gym at my web link below. My training partner comes and goes and was gone coming show time. I find having a partner is a great advantage when it comes to motivation and force reps etc.

I put too much weight on off season, but this year I measured all my food and know every calorie/gram/ratio and hopefully can work out a good lean gain plan. Might try a Keto diet next year with the info available here. Found it harder getting cut this year hence the measuring and I want to go for the Senior (over 40's Nat Title in 2 years time).

I dont use any AS or PH and just rely on Whey, Creatine, Glutamine, ZMA and might try higher dose ZMA/Tribex and see how that goes. Used a lot of thermo's Ripped fuel, Hydroxycut, Thermapro, Metaburn. UK versions are weaker without the ephedra but I can get US imports.

BIG RED I has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink what training regime to decide on?

I found deciding on which aerobic training to be the most important decison pre-contest, besides the diet of course.

I chose walking and jogging. some people choose the tread mill or stationery cycle. Walking can be effective if done at long intervals keeping the heart rate up and metabolism best part of the day. If done several times a day it is also less stressful than aerobics. Walking too much may cause light headedness!!

10 weeks out I dieted. I made poor use of diet and came in looking like lean. The result showed for my efforts, last, last of first timer and novices cat.

However, two days after the contest I balloned up. I cut way back on carbs and couldve done more aerobics. Lessons learnt.

I used all the supplements except ZMA. Alot of the natural athletes I know carb up on large doses of creatine one, two, three days of the contest.

Some looked excellent, although I wonder how many were using AS. The guys you competed against, did they look to big? Not bitching, it makes you wonder how they reach they're maximum genetics. I find it difficult to believe. Anyway>>> Love Training

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG! are u even the same person bro!?!?!

kudos to you! keep it up!
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edster951 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fantastic......

where did all the skin go

I've gone from 274lbs to 210 in 9 months, but still have saggy baggy skin....

some muscle there. I'll post pictures later.

Once again, fantastic job
    edster951
    Invercargill
    New Zealand

www.angelfire.com/zine2/transformation/

GettingBigger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awsome job...I am jealous and motivated.
    If you don't stand up, you don't stand a chance...

tbnewellsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbnewellsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbnewellsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Hello Kendo

I was reading a post you places on the "Here Goes Nothing" thread and you mentioned a spread sheet on nutrional values and I was wondering if I might get a copy of it. I have started working out 3 weeks ago after a very long vacation (18 years) from working out on a regular basis.

You can read more about me at:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=49975

I have lost 15 lbs. during those 3 weeks and need to keep going but I want to make sure I am doing this right and that I am eating well.

Also how long did it take you to go from your before pics. to the after pics?

Thanks
    Tb
    Life is like a garden, just dig it! (Joe Dirt)
    Until I get over 200 posts, I am Freyr's bitch. ;-)

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Kendo baby -- looking mighty sexy in those after pics!!
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000)
    DAMN this rose from the depths

How's he lookin these days, Eh KendoMON??????
    Work in progress...

"Insane in the membrane, got no brains gone insane"

" Its all the petroleum products, thats why i make no sense"

"Cry now, smile later:)