Need2BHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This has got me real curious...

Every time i watch TV i c that *** john basedow or somthing, and hes trying to sell his gay workout video's. The only thing that caught my attention is when he said, he has nutritional insight on how to reduce fat deposits, thus bringing out your abs better. Does he know something we dont? or is he complete bull****. I cant put my finger on it, but he also looks really funny, not good.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BS... he has some nutritional insight... if he looks up my @$$. he can get you to loose fat probably, but not just off your abs...

Apollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Ab Doer guy?

That guy looks kind of fat to me, he definately doesn't have a 6 pac... and he definately has higher BF than me.. He's probably around 20%...

His stuff is targeted towards really FAT people (250lbs + Very high BF), just like all that **** is.. dont believe it.

Zachary Dende has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

johny

Nah, I think your getting him mixed up with someone else.... John Basedow (however you spell it), definatly has got himself some abbs and low bodyfat. But he sure as hell does look.... well... different...... his absence of neck and trap development make his head look like its pasted on his body.

But I agree with you, Basedow, whomever your talking about, its all aimed at the suckers who don't have a clue about how nutrition, exercise, et cetera..... which sadly is the majority of people anymore.
    "A Tiger is strong, fearless and explosive on attack!!"

Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeh i seen that ab-doer thing.the guy who invented and was demonstrating it was called....wait for it....JONH ABDOE!!!!!!!! no joking,thats wot he said his name was.

Jonh 'AB'doe,is that cheese or wot!lol
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

======================================
    06/11/03 - 130lb (Starting Weight)
    11/01/04 - 144lbs (Goal - First Target Completed)
    ======================================
    08/02/04 - 151lbs (+ 21lbs) *Currently

=====================================
    11/04/04 - 158lbs (Second Target)

Apollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Apollo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, John Abdoe.. They had a funny thing on SNL about him.. ahaha