Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what is Adrenosterone?

Can some1 tell me a brief description on what it is and what it does and how strong it is etc? thanks

i'm made for this mighty_mouse12's Avatar
    mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's ergopharm 11-oxo search for that and youll have the answers to ur questions
    Champions aren't born overnight. A true champion is someone who persists even when the rest of the world says it can't be done

NWright79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jcoira View Post
    Can some1 tell me a brief description on what it is and what it does and how strong it is etc? thanks
    it is a steroid having androgenic activity and it is obtained from the cortex of the adrenal gland

androgenic meaning: relating to androgen the male hormone:

jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcoira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so out of all the PH and all those other pills how storng does this compare to them? like superdrol for example?

mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jcoira View Post
    so out of all the PH and all those other pills how storng does this compare to them? like superdrol for example?
    superdrol is the top of the top this is said to be very mild, most of what i read reported some fat loss and a little acne but basically thats it, doesnt really require a pct except 6-oxo extreme, but do some research for yourself it has bean said that at a very high dose it will have stronger effects but i havent really looked to much into it
    Champions aren't born overnight. A true champion is someone who persists even when the rest of the world says it can't be done

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NWright79 View Post
    it is a steroid having androgenic activity and it is obtained from the cortex of the adrenal gland

androgenic meaning: relating to androgen the male hormone:

To my knowledge it is not a steroid. If it was, it would not be available tot he public in supps such as 11-oxo or the yet to be released 3AD

could be wrong though

Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    To my knowledge it is not a steroid. If it was, it would not be available tot he public in supps such as 11-oxo or the yet to be released 3AD

could be wrong though
    most of the prohormones that are out now are actually steroids

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by mighty_mouse12 View Post
    ^^^ What he said.

"Prohormone" is just a nice marketing term that normally means "Oral Steroid". Nice little loophole in the law. Nothing at all makes them safe for people who don't know what they're doing

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ..and thats why they get banned

I'm not sure if 11-oxo/3ad are being classed as prohormones though.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    superdrol, havoc, halodrol, epistane, pherplex are all active steroids...they dont need converting.

a very small % of the "prohormones" out, are indeed prohormones.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    ..and thats why they get banned

I'm not sure if 11-oxo/3ad are being classed as prohormones though.
    they do convert...therefor they are considered prohormones.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is something i never understood.Why do people go on using a methylated prohormone that will potentially damage your liver instead of running a test cycle?

Originally Posted by antish View Post
    there is something i never understood.Why do people go on using a methylated prohormone that will potentially damage your liver instead of running a test cycle?
    because prohormones are easier to come by, also the gains from most of the stronger PH's come faster and are more in terms of lbm gains. also real gear is expensive (at least where i live), some people are scared of needles, there are so many reasons, but there is far more research backing real gear and it is proven, so i can see it from that side of the fence too

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, you mean Androstenedione! Yeah, 9 bucks a bottle, as long as you don't mind the 2001 expiry date. PM me.

J/k

But yeah, Mighty Mouse..those are all good reasons for not using the ****. If the drugs don't **** you up, dealing with those "gym doctors" who sell the **** won't be much fun either. Probably start calling you every 4 weeks asking if you're "good". Fvkin weasles.

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if i were to choose between gear and PH, it'd obviously be gear.Remember you only have one liver.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because some people want results FASTER THAT FAST. Some people will try anything to get big in the quickest way possible regardless of the possible effects on your liver or body. I'm no Saint on this topic either, I ran 2 cycles of the original Halodrol with little knowledge of it...just knew it got you muscle really fast. Over the years i've learned A TON and know alot more about what **** can do to you and what's safe to take. Will never jump into that again with limited knowledge, although some people will continue to do it....

...thank you Brad Pitt (Fight Club)
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

if i were to choose between gear and PH, it'd obviously be gear.Remember you only have one liver.
    i also believe that the liver toxicity of these methylated prohormones is a little overrated, but better be safe then sorry, but that is why there is products like liver longer

liver longer or not, your liver's gonna get pounded.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

because prohormones are easier to come by, also the gains from most of the stronger PH's come faster and are more in terms of lbm gains.
    And because they're marketed as anything but steroids, it's very easy to buy and not even realize the incredible stress and danger someone is subjecting their body to.

Then there are plenty of kids who see or hear about "a friend" using the stuff, with great gains and "no problems" (how many of them even thought of PCT, or had blood tests, or will develop serious side effects sometime down the road?)

The really annoying ones are the skinny idiots who jump into oral steroids (especially when they're fully aware of the dangers), and either don't gain because they still don't know how to eat & lift properly - or they make changes and gain just as much as they would have without the drugs.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 07-20-2007 at 01:26 AM.

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

I'd stay away from all the prohormones and let my liver be at ease with what it has to deal with already. Enough stress on it. I def don't want to end up having liver problems in the future just because I wanted to get big in 6 months and not 1 year.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stevenisthug will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    I'd stay away from all the prohormones and let my liver be at ease with what it has to deal with already. Enough stress on it. I def don't want to end up having liver problems in the future just because I wanted to get big in 6 months and not 1 year.
    true dat. you might be able to save yourself 6 months of lifting but youll end up losing possibly years of your life
    You heard it here first.

i rep back 50+

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea I know a few guys at the gym that are on that **** and I keep telling them it's not good. I get the same respond: Oh bro I don't care, I just wanna get big. *sigh* ignorant people I tell you. Same thing when I made a suggestion to a guy to not swing the 45 lbs dumbbells trying to work his biceps. All he said was "I don't care." Yea we'll see who cares when your back is dislocated and your shoulder is screwed. I've seen so many guys at the gym with shoulder problems, it really make the statement true "LEARN THE HARD WAY!"
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    define steroid

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    ^^^ What he said.

"Prohormone" is just a nice marketing term that normally means "Oral Steroid". Nice little loophole in the law. Nothing at all makes them safe for people who don't know what they're doing

and DHEA?

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    they do convert...therefor they are considered prohormones.
    prohormone is a real term that is sometimes misused.

in the case of 11-oxo it is not being misused

test is illegal and you need to find a source and break the law

the methylated designer is readily available

for christ sake its not rocket science

i also believe that the liver toxicity of these methylated prohormones is a little overrated, but better be safe then sorry, but that is why there is products like liver longer

the toxicity of oral steroids in general has been exagerrated by the press and medical establishemnt

however the toxicity of methyl-1-test and superdrol has been underrated by many in our online bb community. the stuff is very harsh, harsher than any traditional AAS

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    define steroid
    a class of hormone with a chemical structure consisting of four interlocking carbon rings

a class of hormone with a chemical structure consisting of four interlocking carbon rings

so if you have a chemical with the same four ring structure that does not have hormonal activity, is that not still a steroid?

and what hormonal activity are you talking about? estrogenic, progestational, glucocorticoid, mineralcorticoid, androgenic??

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    so if you have a chemical with the same four ring structure that does not have hormonal activity, is that not still a steroid?

and what hormonal activity are you talking about? estrogenic, progestational, glucocorticoid, mineralcorticoid, androgenic??
    sorry you are right, if it has four interlocking carbon rings it is a steroid.hormonal or not