Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This is what happens when you dont lift and eat fast food everyday...

I finally came to the conclusion that I've just wasted my considerable gains from the past because I became too comfortable with my life as it stood then. This was a pic of me back in July 2005 (6'0, 195):

And this is what 9 straight months of eating fast food + partying and not lifting will do to you (same weight):

It's 2007 now and I'm up to 210. Don't be like me guys, because right now I'm busting my ass just to get back to where I once was, and it's twice as hard this time around because I've got a lot more fat to lose. Never let girls get in the way of your gains, because thats what I did, and now I'm paying for it.

I hope to get back to the first picture by the end of the year, I don't see how it's not possible. But let this be a reminder why you shouldn't stop lifting!

Harry Balls On Ya

moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneytalks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that stomach hair is serious.

chinesedemo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your nipples get hairy.. thats it?

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chinesedemo View Post
    your nipples get hairy.. thats it?
    are you blind?

he let himself go.

didn't bother shaving, stopped tanning, gained fat around his belly.... has no chest now and his arms used to be vascular... you won't find any vascularity in those arms anymore.

you need glasses if you think thats the only difference.

WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50) WannaBLarge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take it this way man... Now you don't have to worry about a bulk.... lol Good luck man.
    Infinite patience yield infinite results.

200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 200goingon240 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Harry Balsagna View Post
    I finally came to the conclusion that I've just wasted my considerable gains from the past because I became too comfortable with my life as it stood then. This was a pic of me back in July 2005 (6'0, 195):

And this is what 9 straight months of eating fast food + partying and not lifting will do to you (same weight):

It's 2007 now and I'm up to 210. Don't be like me guys, because right now I'm busting my ass just to get back to where I once was, and it's twice as hard this time around because I've got a lot more fat to lose. Never let girls get in the way of your gains, because thats what I did, and now I'm paying for it.

I hope to get back to the first picture by the end of the year, I don't see how it's not possible. But let this be a reminder why you shouldn't stop lifting!

Harry Balls On Ya

Big damn deal dude, us NON PROS faulter from time to time.....just shut up, run some test and transform your body into a masterpiece.

Don't think in days or weeks. but months and you will be awsome.

FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FitManJack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lift weights every other day. On weightlifting days, immediately after your last set, do 25 minutes on the stairs

On alternate days when you don't lift, run 3-4 miles at a medium pace. The routine would be as follows:

Mon
    Weights / 25min stairs

Tues
    4 mile run

Wed
    Weights / 25min stairs

Thurs
    4 mile run

Fri
    Weights / 25min stairs

Sat
    4 mile run

Sun
    REST

Couple that program with no beer and a clean diet with 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, and I promise that you will break into single digit bodyfat in a few months.

Once you get where you want to be, drop the cardio on the weightlifting days and scale back the running if you want.

I've run this program for just over a month and am now at 8% bodyfat and 192lbs.

Being ripped kicks ass...it's waaaaay better than eating McDonalds.

-FMJ
    "To argue with a man who has renounced the faculty of reason is like giving medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

"Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate motherf*cker." - Lloyd Bonifide

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Run a transformation and get your ass in a magazine.
    As of 7/13/07 100% rep return green or red!!!

Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10) Harry Balsagna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm doing cardio 5 days a week, there's no beating around the bush that I have to do it.

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 word , motivation , just work hard and ul get there

stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500) stliftn8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    damn so i guess 9 months of no lifting makes u paler and hairer

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You mean 9 gay months.

Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    You mean 9 gay months.
    For 32 you're pretty f*ckin immature. Keep the smartass comments to yourself.

theprimehost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theprimehost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theprimehost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theprimehost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FitManJack View Post
    Lift weights every other day. On weightlifting days, immediately after your last set, do 25 minutes on the stairs

On alternate days when you don't lift, run 3-4 miles at a medium pace. The routine would be as follows:

Mon
    Weights / 25min stairs

Tues
    4 mile run

Wed
    Weights / 25min stairs

Thurs
    4 mile run

Fri
    Weights / 25min stairs

Sat
    4 mile run

Sun
    REST
    Interesting routine. I've been doing the following:

Mon, Wed, Fri - Heavy Weights - 10 min stairs - Middle Weights - 10 min cycle - Light lifting.

But given your results I'm going to have to switch that up (considering you're close to my age).
    That which does not kill me, makes me stonger.

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    You mean 9 gay months.
    For what it's worth, that cracked me the f*ck up

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

At least you have the guts to face the truth now of what sort of horrible deformation your body went through. Now it's time to get back in shape, no need to look back. This sort of thing has happened to if not all but most of us once in our lifetime. It's not as bad as many other people I've seen. Yesterday at the gym, there was a guy in his 40's who I swear had the biggest friggin bear belly ever that was the most disgusting thing ever. It was hanging out like 6 feet LOL. He couldn't sit down properly without loosing grasp of air since his belly was so big, and he couldn't do any exercise really anyway. I can't believe people do that thing to themselves....it's almost too painful to watch.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not too bad really for 9 months's of fastfood and no workouts, could have easily gained alot more weight, the cut shouldn't be much of a problem imo.

Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Koncept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can relate, I had a great physique then I let it all go to hell. Like you said, coming back is hard. For me it took me 6months to go from 235lb to 212lb. Your in not that bad a condition. Just keep everything that stalls your progress out of your life. You'll get it back, or maybe even get it back better than you had it.. I hope I do

peace

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For 32 you're pretty f*ckin immature. Keep the smartass comments to yourself.
    Hey you're the one posting pics like that when many of us are eating....

It is called humour (with a u).

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why you do this to yourself

bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigman2007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you better get your ass back in that gym and start doing cardio

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strange, you can still see oblique seperation.
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100) wrx_RA is not very well liked. (-100)
    well at least you accomplished the bulking part...

Originally Posted by TeddyTank View Post
    strange, you can still see oblique seperation.
    It's still there too even at 210 pounds. I stayed active by playing sports a lot, but ate nothing but crap in the process. I still have a little definition in my body all over, but it looks bad.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    why you do this to yourself
    I really wouldn't say I just "chose" to do this...I was lifting 5 days a week, then 4, then 3 and so on until I wasn't working out at all. I got too comfortable with myself. I was happy with the fact I was getting more attention from girls then I already was and making more friends, so I just said the hell with it I''ve accomplished my goal.

bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was happy with the fact I was getting more attention from girls then I already was and making more friends, so I just said the hell with it I''ve accomplished my goal.
    I can see how that happened... anyway the fact that your feeling guilty will eventually push you into getting back. And judging from that "before" pic you seemed to know what you were doing back then. So just stay focused mate!!

ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000) ccs77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Admitting you failed your routine is the first step to getting back at it. Now get in the gym again.
    Check out my log! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120389691

http://www.xccellence.com/

doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy **** thats why i never quit working out...thats my worst fear...im gonna be HONEST here...u looked good and NOW u look like complete ****...pale..hairy...fat...u let urself go...and i never wanna do that. i kno the liftestyle can be hard at times...the tanning...constant training...the eating right...shaving...but it all pays off...and i hope i never stop..well best of luck to you.! to reaching ur goal again!

LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftsHeavy31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't feel bad bro! Same thing happen to me a couple of years ago. I lost my job and was unemployed for 6 months and could not afford supplements and I just had no motivation to train even though a relation offered to pay my gym fees. The weird thing was I got a job at Vitamin World sold lots of supplements with my big gut and man boobs.
    Long story short things did eventually turn around for me. I sold lots of products at Vitamin World got big discounts on all supps. and look better now than I ever have. You will get back there too! Remember muscle has memory. Good luck to you!

UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UAC_Vlad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I can learn something from this thread because alot of girls are getting in a way now but I remain focused on my ultimate goal because I know it will pay off in a few years
    Ask, and it will be given you;

Seek, and you will find;

Knock, and it will be opened to you.

-Jesus