mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mustang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

creatine vrs. whey protein

i am wondering which 1 i should get. what do each of them help with and which one will make me more ripped, and which one cost more. thanx
    p.s. which one have u guys had more sucsess with

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whey protein is food. Food always comes before supps.

I'd actually recommend a protein blend.

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: creatine vrs. whey protein

Originally posted by mustang
    i am wondering which 1 i should get. what do each of them help with and which one will make me more ripped, and which one cost more. thanx
    p.s. which one have u guys had more sucsess with
    U don't know much do you!

jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: creatine vrs. whey protein

Originally posted by laz

U don't know much do you!
    Thats quite a helpful comment laz...good job

Get the whey protein.
    Creatine will help your muscles work a bit harder before they fail. (ie. a weight you would normally fail at 7 reps with, you might be able to get 8-9 reps when you are on a creatine cycle.) More work done = more muscle growth EXCPET unless you aren't getting enough calories and protein. This is why the whey protein is more important. You can lift all the weight you want for as many reps as you want, but if you don't have enough protein in your system to build muscle from its not going to matter.
    "These are the times in our lives that we can die and still survive"

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get a good protein powder. I would actually go with a blended protein. If you get whey drink it only postworkout. For btw meals and before bed mix it with cottage cheese and flax oil or peanut butter to slow down the digestion.