Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What would be more optimal for meal composition?

i was just wondering what you guys think would be better for constructing meals:

Meal 1: p+c+f

Meal 2: p+f

Meal 3: (pre-work) p+c

Meal 4: (post-work) p+c

Meal 5: p+c

Meal 6: p+f

or

Meal 1: p+c+f

Meal 2: p+c+f

Meal 3: (pre-work) p+c

Meal 4: (post-work) p+c

Meal 5: p+c

Meal 6: p+f

i was just wondering which do you think would be better? i was thinking the first one because i heard and read it was good to only stack carbs at breakfast and around your workout. Try to get in your fats at the other meals. Meal 1 would also contain some healthy fats too (fish oil). If i the first one was better, i would of course add veggies to meal 2, it would be a protein source, a fat source, and veggies (as they dont have MANY carbs)
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should have all three in all your meals with the exception of pre and post workout where you would want minimal fat.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rippd
    You should have all three in all your meals with the exception of pre and post workout where you would want minimal fat.
    Yes yes yes! We will eventually defeat this awkward berardism!
    Unaffiliated.

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heh Berardi...I just red a TON of his articles, alan aragon recommended him...

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well i know mixing carbs and fats isnt bad....i wasnt saying it was, just wondering
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52
    haha, don't worry he still has valuable info. i'm pretty much in agreement with most of his stuff i've read, with the exception of the no carbs + fat thing. here's a great link on that issue:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=sums+nicely

i also recommend checking out any literature by will brink & lyle mcdonald. i don't have either of their books, but i've been impressed with their articles.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52
    Actually, I quite agree, when I first started lifting, I did a program designed by him and it had very good results. He has tons of valuable advice, and writes pretty good articles, just that particular one he made a pretty blanket statement toward that issue. Outside of that article, and his over-glorification of GROW, he's a good writer.
    Unaffiliated.

Originally Posted by alan aragon
    i also recommend checking out any literature by will brink & lyle mcdonald. i don't have either of their books, but i've been impressed with their articles.
    Hey Alan, do you know if Colgan is publishing a lot still? I remember you recomending him along time ago and his research was really informative.
    Unaffiliated.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    Hey Alan, do you know if Colgan is publishing a lot still? I remember you recomending him along time ago and his research was really informative.
    gooooood question.. i'll do some digging next chance i get, come to think of it, i'd like to know the answer myself. the last book i've heard of from him was "hormonal health", never actually checked it out. whoa, i get to go home now.. time to eat some red meat! grrrrrrr.