Thread: No Xplode

NWright79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Xplode

Anyone have good results with this product? Preferably results without stacking Nitrix (or some L-arginine)?

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can do better for the price. It a lot of people (who i talked to) CRASH hard. IMO, you can do better. Check out NO-Shotgun or just some Beta-alanine. A lot of people like Controlled Labs White Flood. I had no/bad response to it.

KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got great results with NO Xplode, but it isnt a favorite on this board. Seems like a lot of people got absolutely nothing out of it while a few guys swear by it. When I took it I ran thru three tubs before $$ considerations made me stop... If I had the cash I'd prob still be taking it or something like it.

CEL offered a 3 or 7 day trial of their NOX Surge product over in the Company Promotions Thread. I signed up for the 7 day trial and I've gotten comparable results from it. Search out the thread and ask for a sample to be sent to ya. If you're a NO responder, you'll like it just fine.

The only problems I've had out of NO products it the tendency for the pump to concentrate in smaller, secondary muscles which can sometimes get so painful I've had to leave a workout and come back later after the NO product has worn off... Other than that, I've had nothing but good experiences with NO Xplode and NOX Surge.
    "No Pain, No Gain" : "Know PAIN, Know GAIN"

Phi Alpha

Current Routine: 10/22/07 thru 11/30/07
    The 20 Rep Squat
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer5.htm

Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frenchtickler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If this is your first no product,it's a good choice,thrue it is expensive.I am currently on Nitrix and I love it,major pumps,veins popin out like crazy,looking forwark to using Animal packs from Universal...
    It's all about the blood, the sweat ,the tears...

Originally Posted by KC CAnnon View Post
    I got great results with NO Xplode, but it isnt a favorite on this board. Seems like a lot of people got absolutely nothing out of it while a few guys swear by it. When I took it I ran thru three tubs before $$ considerations made me stop... If I had the cash I'd prob still be taking it or something like it.

The only problems I've had out of NO products it the tendency for the pump to concentrate in smaller, secondary muscles which can sometimes get so painful I've had to leave a workout and come back later after the NO product has worn off... Other than that, I've had nothing but good experiences with NO Xplode and NOX Surge.
    Yea i had the same problem with Nitrix, (which i took for close to 4 months) inside forearms would swell up and hard, but biceps, would get little.

Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    You can do better for the price. It a lot of people (who i talked to) CRASH hard. IMO, you can do better. Check out NO-Shotgun or just some Beta-alanine. A lot of people like Controlled Labs White Flood. I had no/bad response to it.
    What is beta alanine ?

Drinking NOX Surge CuttingEdgeLabs's Avatar
    CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KC CAnnon View Post

CEL offered a 3 or 7 day trial of their NOX Surge product over in the Company Promotions Thread. I signed up for the 7 day trial and I've gotten comparable results from it. Search out the thread and ask for a sample to be sent to ya. If you're a NO responder, you'll like it just fine.

yup, give the nox surge a try, you will be happy you did, hehe
    Jon@CelSales.com

www.CuttingEdgeLabs.com

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like xplode, it is expensive compared to some other formulas though. I would suggest if you get it not to use more than 3x/week. People seem to get desensitized very quickly.
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D-Line78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It worked great for me the first time. I never got the same results for my second tub. I hear good things about NOshotgun and Animal Pump
    If the bar ain't BENDIN', you just PRETENDIN'-HLC

I rep back

Off Season '08

xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000) xquick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm a big fan of NO Xplode, i think the stuff is great. It gives me great energy and a good pump at the gym. I have not stacked it with Nitrix or anything, I take it by itself. One thing I dont understand is why many people on here complain about its price, when it is actually cheaper at bb.com then White Flood or SuperPump or NO Shotgun? I'm not trying to bash any of these other brands, they are also very good. I have tried SuperPump250 and had results with it, although I enjoyed NO Xplode a bit more. I have also tried Gakic, and while it was a powerful supp, it was so disgusting I couldnt bare it. I am also planning on giving White Flood a try since its reviews are off the charts and I want to stack it with Green Mag. With that being said, I think its most important (unfortunately) to try a few different ones and see which works best for you. I know this isnt cost effective, but its hard to base it soley on other's opinions because the effects of certain NO products such as NO Xplode do eventually wear off for some people, and for others like me, it continues to work 15 tubs later. If theres anyway to get your hands on some samples that would be great, if not give NO Xplode, SuperPump250, White Flood or NO Shotgun a try and then try a diff one. Hope this helps

Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jayhawk4Life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    went to smoothie kinga and got a sample of NO Xplode...
    tried it... loved it. bought some today. bout to go workout.
    i really did get a GREAT workout when i took it. i just wanted to bend the bar on every set haha. great pump up, especially with great music.

ipod+noxplode+weights=FUN
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt". --Abe Lincoln

Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take it and love it! It increases my intensity in the gym and as a result see better results.
    Nothing tastes as good as it feels to look good

jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jab210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take it and love it. I get great pumps with increased focus. If you are considering a different NO Product, there are plenty of comparison posts out there which compare NO-xplode to other products. I have tried two other products - Superpump 250, and some generic NO pill walmart - and think NO-xplode is the best.

fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fedorrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NWright79 View Post
    Anyone have good results with this product? Preferably results without stacking Nitrix (or some L-arginine)?

No Explode gets me really amped up to work out. It really puts me in the mood to workout and once I am working out I feel I can go for hours. I have only used it for about 3 weeks and I like it. The only problem I see with it is the price.

tgowans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool How good is no xplode?

I've been reading different things on no xplode. A couple friends of mine have been taking it and absolutely swear by it. All 3 are male and in good shape. 1 of them got really cut and started bulking up, the other two lost weight. I'm a 32 year old female who just started running and working out again for weight loss. Because of the different results I'm reading about, I'm just wondering if it's just a hyped up energy drink. Can it really cause serious problems, or is that the extreme end result of taking it? Is is more for bulking up muscle or can you really lose weight with a good diet? Can it be used for weight loss?
    "Live life to the fullest, without regrets!"
    -quote by T.Gowans

HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some pros of NO-Xplode are its taste, which is fairly decent. Another pro is pretty good results from the first tub usage. However, some cons are that for the price it probably isn't the best decision, and the fact that you grow very tolerant after one tub if you don't cycle off. It's definitely a hit or miss product.

TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTJT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya i think is varies so much, becuase i took half a tub, and was kinda like Blah with it, and i took TRAC Xtreme NO and built a toleration about 1/2- 3/4 into it, and currently im on Superpump 250 and its serving me well, im only taking it on lift days, (i think its pointless to take on non-lift) and its serving me well, but like everyone says it differs between the person, but good luck!
    What Pain?

eazyMango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazyMango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazyMango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eazyMango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pushinweightwi View Post
    I like xplode, it is expensive compared to some other formulas though. I would suggest if you get it not to use more than 3x/week. People seem to get desensitized very quickly.
    Expensive compared to what ?

28 to 30 bucks for 40 servings / same as all the others unless you use WF from controled labs where you get 50 servings for 30 to 35 bucks.

I loved it for the 2 months I used it.

ps toss in 5 grams of mono and feel da pump.
    Last edited by eazyMango; 07-23-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Originally Posted by pushinweightwi View Post
    yea definitley, I think I'm already desensitized to it. Need like 3 scoops to feel the energy rush. However Im sure all the other stuff like the CEM3 and what not still works correct?
    Anything worth having is hard work. The rest... is crap