soulsurvivor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

working out when you're tired...

Is it even worth it? im sure everyones done it, when you havent gotten enough sleep the night before or after you have just been sick, and you are exhausted- but you dont want to miss a day training. So my question is, if you can't go full force and put as much effort (you wont lift as much weight if you're tired) then is it even worth it to work out, are you getting stronger by lifting less weight when you're tired than if you lift your norm (or more) when you are fresh..?? just wondering

Skinnywhiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I try to work out even if I miss some sleep. If I feel real bad I'll take some pounds off my usual lifts just so I don't over exert myself. If I miss a workout when I goto sleep I usually start imagining that I am getting fatter and weaker by the minute. Silly but it keeps me motivated!
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. -Tyler Durden [FIGHT CLUB]

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeh i sumtimes workout when im a bit tired depends on how tired really if i get in there and i aint got a pump after my first like 5 sets i know im 2 tired 2 b trainin an go home

jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreynolds_4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

hmmm

If you are actually tired from working out too hard, or not nearly enough sleep then it is fine to take a day off and come back stronger the next day...probably better to do that actually.

If you are just tired because you are feeling lazy and don't feel like doing anything, then get your tail to the gym. You'll feel more into lifting once you get there and see everyone else working hard for their gains.
    "These are the times in our lives that we can die and still survive"

rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm...

I usually feel tired because it has been a long day of school and i havn't gotten good enough sleep. I still hit the weights I am suppose to and push out the reps. Body can do amazing things when tired.
    My steroid cycles? Deadlift and Squat once a week, every week.

[]

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just get some coffee
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive always gone with "some is better than none".

whether this is true or not. i always figured lifting half assed will do better than waiting till next week.

SportzFreak25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i seem to workout when im tired...pretty much all the time...it works for me...im sure im ot expiriencing the gains i would if i was awake...but im usually half asleep when i workout
    12-8-02
    Stats-Cold

Height:5'8"
    Weight:140
    Arms: Bicep Flexed-12.5 in.
    Tricep Flexed- 11 in.
    Waist: 29 in.
    Calves: 13.75 in.
    Legs: 19 in.
    Chest: 35.5 in.
    Shoulders: 43.5
    Forearms: 11 in. (1 inch below elbow)