Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Will white rice make you fat? Should I not eat it?

This may seem like a stupid question. But will white rice make you fat?
    I eat a lot of it lately. Rice and chicken, rice and pork, rice with soup, with tuna etc. I usually use 1 cup to go with whatever Im making. Not every day but at least 4 times a week.
    Its Kraft Complete Minute rice. White rice that is. I noticed it has 36g of carbs.
    That worries me being a newbie. I dont know what to believe about carbs.
    I stay full for a long time eating like this. So I tend to eat less.

Any advice would be a great help to me. Thanks in advance.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it has a higher GI then brown rice but eat it in moderation, try not to consume it later in the vening as well
    Chicks dig big calves

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i eat it all the time...
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There really is no single food that going to make you fat. There are many factors that determine whether you put on fat or not.

That being said white rice is a decent carb source, not as many nutrients as brown rice but still good. The GI doesn't matter unless you are eating it alone and in a fasted state. As soon as you combine it with protein and/or fat it slows the absorbtion.

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only eat it after workouts. Basmati rice and brown rice is lower GI and is better for sustained energy, but white rice tends to affect insulin levels more. This is why it is perfect post-workout, when the insulin release will 'shuttle' the nutrients to your muscles. Any other time of day, insulin can store excess high glycemic/GI carbs as bodyfat
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein
    Only eat it after workouts. Basmati rice and brown rice is lower GI and is better for sustained energy, but white rice tends to affect insulin levels more. This is why it is perfect post-workout, when the insulin release will 'shuttle' the nutrients to your muscles. Any other time of day, insulin can store excess high glycemic/GI carbs as bodyfat
    Let me just throw this out there, how do you explain that many Asian diets are heavy on white rice yet the majority of Asians are lean?

Eat low-fat at your peril Max Protein's Avatar
    Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Max Protein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rippd
    Let me just throw this out there, how do you explain that many Asian diets are heavy on white rice yet the majority of Asians are lean?
    The majority of Asians eat Basmati rice, the grain is of a more solid molecular structure which makes it lower GI.
    Western white rice tends to be bleached with the husk removed, raising the GI.
    Chinese people are in fact the slimmest people on earth, but we dip all their low-fat healthy fish and meat into batter, increasing the calories ten-fold.
    You gotta go through hell to get the body made in heaven.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us find ourselves looking up at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
    ---
    Training 4 years...165lbs @ 6.5% bodyfat

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its overall calories bro and the types of foods u eat, rice will not make u fat, Eating more then u burn will make u put on weight
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

The majority of Asians eat Basmati rice, the grain is of a more solid molecular structure which makes it lower GI.
    Chinese people are in fact the slimmest people on earth, but we dip all their low-fat healthy fish and meat into batter, increasing the calories ten-fold.
    cool, I did not know that.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Generally, if you are eating white rice with protein and fats this should slow down the absorption making the high GI kind of irrelevant. I have no problems eating white or brown rice, I just prefer the taste of brown and find it more filling.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    it depends on what part of asia you're talking about. i'm filipino (for the most part), & i never set foot near basmati rice. however, my middle eastern friends seem to thrive on it. my chinese, japanese, & korean friends have any version of the short grain variety, not basmati. parboiled traditional indian rice has a GI of 99. most of the rest of the white rice types (depending on amylose level), parboiled or not, have a collective GI average of about 63, the ranges are widely varying from the low to moderate range, & minor smatterings of types that cross into the high range.

rippd said it best earlier in the thread,

"There really is no single food that going to make you fat. There are many factors that determine whether you put on fat or not."

^^this is pretty much the long grain & the short grain of it. a food's GI has very little correlation with its lipogenic potential.

max, i suggest you check out this research-based (as opposed to opinion-based) article i wrote some time ago about the pitfalls of GI, & why i don't put much stock into it at all:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=283787

aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50) aprilai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rippd
    They don't get enough proteins. I'm pure Vietnamese, and believe it or not, we don't eat as much meat as you guys may think. Most of the food in our culture is revolved around grains (all carbohydrates). We also usually eat 3 meals a day. In Vietnam (and other SE Asian countries), sources of protein are so expensive that the people can afford only grains.

When I went to Vietnam for vacation (and Korea as well), I lost 5 lbs just a little over a month. I know it wasn't fat because I ate just as much as before, but I had mostly carbohydrates and little meat.

bump on what alan said. about the chinese people part...I'm not so sure about that. I thought the Japanese are, since they do have the lowest BMI I believe
    Last edited by aprilai; 12-13-2004 at 09:20 AM.

Thats great info on the GI Alan. Thanks!
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm Chinese.
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

fatjules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the great info Kababayan Alan. hehe now im enlightened because i already cut eating our traditional white rice here in the Philippines and switch to brown rice for the lower G.I. because i am really confuse of this. Thanks mate for the great info!

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why hello 2004

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol
    i am sorry but i gotz tuh

nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the pitfalls of the search engine...
    Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Stats:
    5'9"
    182 lbs
    12% BF

mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mautz22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if so im gonna get fat fast... chipotle uses white rice and chipotle is da bomb..i wish they were open 24/7 so at 3 in the morning i could go get one mmmmmmm

edit: just saw this was from 2004 daw shiiit

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    it depends on what part of asia you're talking about. i'm filipino (for the most part), & i never set foot near basmati rice. however, my middle eastern friends seem to thrive on it. my chinese, japanese, & korean friends have any version of the short grain variety, not basmati. parboiled traditional indian rice has a GI of 99. most of the rest of the white rice types (depending on amylose level), parboiled or not, have a collective GI average of about 63, the ranges are widely varying from the low to moderate range, & minor smatterings of types that cross into the high range.

rippd said it best earlier in the thread,

"There really is no single food that going to make you fat. There are many factors that determine whether you put on fat or not."

^^this is pretty much the long grain & the short grain of it. a food's GI has very little correlation with its lipogenic potential.

max, i suggest you check out this research-based (as opposed to opinion-based) article i wrote some time ago about the pitfalls of GI, & why i don't put much stock into it at all:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=283787
    Since someone already bumped the crap out of this 5 year old thread. Alan I didn't read your article but is your argument the same as is being made today that GI is altered when you introduce protein/fats to carbs and is therefore unreliable for these purposes? Or is your argument based on other problems regarding GI?

Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Los_Diablo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rippd View Post
    Running from Godzilla.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question. But will white rice make you fat?
    I eat a lot of it lately. Rice and chicken, rice and pork, rice with soup, with tuna etc. I usually use 1 cup to go with whatever Im making. Not every day but at least 4 times a week.
    Its Kraft Complete Minute rice. White rice that is. I noticed it has 36g of carbs.
    That worries me being a newbie. I dont know what to believe about carbs.
    I stay full for a long time eating like this. So I tend to eat less.

Any advice would be a great help to me. Thanks in advance.
    Sumo guys bulk with rice=== if you eat enough you'll need a bigger thong.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OMGZ its teh simpul carbz! RUN!!!1
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

doesn't eat crabz after 8 back-in-da-game's Avatar
    back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250) back-in-da-game has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    crabs are bad... mmmkaaaaaay???
    Attached Images
    I'm as broke as the Ten Commandments and sometimes I'm harder to follow.

LotusSkull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey if I worked out at night a few hours before I went to bed should I still eat some white rice before bed?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LotusSkull View Post
    Hey if I worked out at night a few hours before I went to bed should I still eat some white rice before bed?
    Why did you bump a 2004 thread?

1) you don't need a PWO meal
    2) you don't need carbs PWO or "fast digesting" carbs
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Max Protein View Post
    I can confirm I am Korean.. But!! Many also use regular white rice ESP in restaurants.. It doesn't matter... I doubt the specs are too far apart that it would not matter

MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrBillson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's really crazy to think that the time between the 2004-2009 bump is the same as the time between the 2009 bump and now.

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrBillson View Post
    It's really crazy to think that the time between the 2004-2009 bump is the same as the time between the 2009 bump and now.
    This thread is a time machine.

See you in 2019.

Mirin future me.

adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100) adobofosho is not very well liked. (-100)
    Filipinos eat white rice all the time....some fat some skinny

Has to do with maintainence