RoT_MusiK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Member Just here to introduce myself. (picture inside)

Hi. just signed up because i beleve this will be a good way to keep motivated and have mutual support.

right now im 6'4 @ 300lbs..i have always been a big kid. right now im about to turn 19.. i was 230 when i wrestled.. in 9th grade. now im 19 and a little over 300. so i figure im only going to keep gaining, unless i deside to make a life change. right now im not going 2 school or anything just have a online biz so i have alot of free time so right now. I have been waking up and hitting the gym everyday, working out 6 days a week strickly cardio for now.. i try to get atleast 1-2hrs of cardio a day. my goal would be to get to 230 then start really working hard a start defining a nice shape. i GOT EXTREAMLY into fast food maby eating Out 3-4 times a week at times. right now im strickly on greens, protine, and a small amount of carbs.. and low in fats.

right now my diet is very "Plain" this is what its looking like...

-wake up around 11pm.. go workout.. cardio 1-2 hrs.
    -come home, grab some lunch.. eather like a tuna sandwage and salad or at times just alot of salad..
    -dinner is basicly whatever my mother cooks..none of this pizza, hamberger type dinners.. normily like chicken and rice type foods.. persian food.. (natinality white / persian)
    -im drinking around a gallon of water a day.
    -get atleast 8+ hrs of sleep

right now i do look 4word to waking up and working out
    AT TIMES i get a extream urge to eat junk.. but i find a smart replacement.

anyways.. bottom line.. i figure in a month this LUNCH diet may get boaring.. any IDEAS on what would be good meal plan or what would be good foods to mix into what i may want..what would be the best foods to eat now that im trying to drop the lbs? and also.. whats a good replacement for the sweet stuff?

right now my cardio consists of 1-2 hrs of running and bike @ gym. any other ideas? sould i keep doing just cardio untill i drop to 230lbs then start lifting?

anyways.. IM IN THIS FOR THE LIFE CHANGE.. just wanted to get out my goals.. im serious about this.. so i will take a before picture.. to compair when im done with my body transformation.

ANYWAYS.. I GIVE YOU PROPS IF YOU READ ALL THAT!

also my site is www.rotproductions.com

Thanks 4 your time.. any comments or ideas would be helpfull! thanks.
    Last edited by RoT_MusiK; 12-12-2004 at 10:40 PM.
    www.rotproductions.com

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cheers Dude, Welcome to BB.com!

I have to tell you that this is the best site on the net and you'll soon learn that If you ever have any questions, go ahead 'n ask. There are lots of people who will be more than willing to help you out.

Keep Growin'

P.S. Don't keep growin - you're friggin massive
    New signature pending.

I attached a picture i just took of myself.. i have just started working out and eating right.. and only after a week or so.. i already FEEL a bit better.

but anyways that gives u a idea of how im looking now.. and i hope i can prowdley post another 1 in the future of the after resualts.
    Attached Images
    www.rotproductions.com

Ravi Dev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awsome bro, you have made the first step, and trust me it CAN be done. i went from 282-203 in 1 year JUST BY CLEANING UP MY DIET! unfortunately im back to 220 and have to cut again my goal is 184lbs 5% bf by 05/05/05

Apparently you need to learn all the basics, so i would be glad to send you a couple of e-books i bought in the past, and if they help you out, feel free to purchase them from the auther's websites. lemme know here, and i can email you the link to the downloads.

i have Tom Venuto's "Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle" book, no doubt in my opinion to be THE best natural body building e-book out there due to its sheer wealth of info. it covers ALL of the basics.

and Kacper Patowski's "Powerful Sleep", it is on how to improve your quality of sleep at the same time cutting down on the quantity of your sleep. both mr venuto and i highly recommend this book.
    Last edited by Ravi Dev; 12-12-2004 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks 4 the help Ravi Dev. Im from So. Cali, Vally area. yeah i would like you to send me a fue of the links 2 the e-books.. i honistly.. REARRLY read anything.. im alot more hands on. but send them though.. im sure if they can help me.. i will take a look.

also.. any ideas on what i can make 2morrow once i get back from working out? i go workout as soon as i wake up.. so is there a time i would wait after working out? i normily eat.. 30mins-1hr after working out.

yeah if u can send me though the links @ rotproductions@yahoo.com or you can get at me on Aim @ ROTMusiKFx

Thanks for the help.
    www.rotproductions.com

Originally Posted by RoT_MusiK
    also.. any ideas on what i can make 2morrow once i get back from working out? i go workout as soon as i wake up.. so is there a time i would wait after working out? i normily eat.. 30mins-1hr after working out.
    Thanks for the help.
    heres just some tips on things you should change-

eating habits: you HAVE to eat breakfast, its the most important meal of the day aside from post work out (PWO). your definetly not eating enough for your weight & height, you got to start eating 6-8 times a day, at least 2500-3000 cals a day 2500 is bare minimum for you, so split that up into 6-8 meals and u get 315-415 cals per meal. also you should consider taking whey protien isolate (WPI) 1 serving upon awakening and 1 serving PWO. if you want to get into the macro nutrient ratios, you should eat 50% of your cals from carbs (unrefined, no white bread or pasta, no refined sugar), 30% protien & 20% from healthy fats (such as avacado, olives, flax oil, hemp, almonds, nuts etc)

training habits: start lifting 6 days a week, hitting every bodypart at least once a week, lift for no more than 45 mins each session, make sure you stretch and warm up before hand. start doing intense cardio (70-80% of your max heart rate) for 10-30 minutes in the morning. practice everything i said and dont change a thing until you stop burning the fat.

I am 6'3 220 and im going to cut on 3500 cals a day, the same way i mentioned above, we can fill eachother in on our progress and motivate eachother towards our goals.

if you can hit me up on aim or email me the e-books that would be a big help. thanks
    www.rotproductions.com

aite, i just sent the email, i just knoticed its 0231hrs EST! i gotta work night shift tomorrow so im abusing my sleep cycle but i gotta go to bed now.

just to let you know: I pretty much only use e-mail nowaday (old school), i check it at least twice a day, so if you hit me up ill be sure to reply.

Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe_65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're definitely making the right choice. I've been in your position before and would love to give you some helpful advice, but I didn't exactly go about my weight loss in the best way. I was on the Slim Fast plan and went from 240 to 168, but I ended up losing a lot of muscle in the process. I'm bulking again right now to get back some of my lost mass. You'll be much happier with your end results if you take the fat loss slowly. Don't lose more than 2-3 pounds per week and start lifting. With your already-high teenage test levels and your newbie gains still to come, you should be able to maintain or even build some muscle while still losing fat with the right diet. Take a good multivitamin. You don't need Animal Pak or anything like that. Any cheap multivitamin "for the active individual" will do just fine. This is important because your metabolism can't run at its optimal rate when it's deficient in vitamins and minerals. On that note, make sure you're also drinking a lot of water. It's also important for an optimum metabolism. Without those two things, you're really short-changing yourself.

You're already off to a good start with the cardio. Just add in a weight training program and stay focused on that diet and you'll have a whole new body in no time.

Good luck!
    "It is a good day to fight!
    It is a good day to die!
    Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front!
    Weak hearts and cowards to the rear."

-Crazy Horse

Ravi Dev i read about 1/2 of the burn the fat feed the mustle book.. pritty intresting.. i learned that i sould be eating around 300+ grams of protine a day.. so im spliting that into about 5-6 meals a day.. i need about 50 grams per a meal.. right now im at about 40grams a meal.. im lowering the carbs to and fat. its something like 50-20-10 per a meal.

when i hit the gym 2day.. all my cardio i did i tryed to stay around 170bpm on the hartrate.. witch is almost dubble my resting. i did not lift 2day. i think i will do 6 days cardio.. and out of them 6 days start lifting maby 2-3 times a week.

Meal1: bowl of rasin bran in low fat milk.
    Workout: 1hr of cardio keeping my hartrate at 170
    Meal2: Protine shake (25grams protine, + 2 egg whites + low fat milk, berrys), can of Tuna, and carrots.

any ideas on whats a good source of protine? keeping in mind that i sould get around 40+ grams 4 each meal.
    any ideas?
    Last edited by RoT_MusiK; 12-13-2004 at 11:52 AM.
    www.rotproductions.com

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good luck with your business, the website looks alright. you sud put ur website addy in ur signature it might attract some people from here

^ Thanks man.. yeah im just tryna pay a fue small bills.. make about $1000 of it a month.. right now im 19 so i dont really have much 2 pay 4.. dont work or go 2 school.. so i just do graphic work, web work, engineering, and production... its what i would be doing eather way . .so its a addition that i can get paid from doing it.
    www.rotproductions.com