Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Animosity915 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Which is the best M1-T

Been thinking bout taking m1-t for a while now and was wondering which is the best m1-t. I've been looking at Legal gear for a while and seems to be a favorite around here. So i figuered i go to the boards about it. Any suggestions??? Thanks!!
    "Be as a tower firmly set; Shakes not its top for any blast that blows." -Dante Alighieri

jpriar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say M1-T is M1-T. I've taken a couple cycles with good results... The first using the Higher Power that had the milk thisle and Hawthorn berry. I've also used the Higher Power capsules, IDS capsules and Omega capsules.

The cool thing about the Legal Gear is it comes with the gel cap so it is completely sealed and will store longer.

The important thing however, especially if you're not going to be hoarding it b/c of the ban, is are you getting the most for your money IMO.