tobyw30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post ECDYSTERONE? What are the side effects?

Are there any side effects to this product as with similar products such as roids? (hair loss, acne, hair growth, etc). Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tobyw30
    Are there any side effects to this product as with similar products such as roids? (hair loss, acne, hair growth, etc). Any comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Side effects? Just one--a feeling of utter foolishness when you realize that you've spent your hard-earned dough on a useless product. Keep away.

skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinymuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took prolab ecdyvone I didn't have any side effects just a little weight lost

tobyw30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the imput. Im new to the lifting stuff and just looking for a way to pack on some pounds

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well i dont think u will be packing on the pounds with ecdy. Just go with some good ol creatine.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by warriors
    well i dont think u will be packing on the pounds with ecdy. Just go with some good ol creatine.
    yup yup, side effects include thinner wallet, drained bank account and waste of time and energy to take that **** product.

Just go with a creatine product such as creatine ester ethyl
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler