View Poll Results: Dumbbell Flyes vs. Machine Flyes

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dumbbell Flyes

18 90.00%
  • Machine Flyes

2 10.00%
    craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Dumbbell Flyes vs. Machine Flyes

Which is better Dumbbell Flyes vs. Machine Flyes ??
    its not a sport, its a way of life

Swole C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swole C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Swole C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about you try each, and then see what you respond better to

Thats like me saying,whats better tuna fish or chicken? Everyone is different
    This **** is run by fake Christians, fake politicians
    Look at they mansions, then look at the conditions you live in
    All they talk about is terrorism on television
    They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
    They funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
    Even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician
    They gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose
    Fahrenheit 9/11, that's just scratchin' the surface

craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craig88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good point but i was just seeing if one of them work the chest better than the other.
    its not a sport, its a way of life

Fonzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say this all the time, but think nature. The Pec Deck puts your arms in an unnatural position, and stabilizers are not utilized. They are for people who have been injured, not for gaining mass. If you want to really hit your chest with DB Flyes, try keeping your legs straight and extended in front of you. It takes out all of your balance, and you will be surprised by the amount of stabilizers you use in your Chest and Serratus muscles, along with a little bicep action (try to leave out as much of the bicep as you can).

jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeremys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    neither
    ***ONLINE MMA/BB/SPORTS TRAINING/COACHING***

RESULTS -GUARANTEED-

PM ME FOR DETAILS

STAY TUNED FOR MY UPCOMING WORKOUT VIDEOS

EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EGun247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like machines because it gives you constant tension on the muscle, while db flyes transfer force through the bones at the top of the motion. But I voted for db flyes because they do use stabilizers. A cable cross would be a good compromise.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    db flyes.....
    I'm just here for the gangbang.