paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50) paingame will become famous soon enough. (+50)

favourite exercises ?

i was just wondering what every ones fav exercises are mine are

squats because they are bloody taxing on the body

and also i now love bent over bb rows mainly because i love the way they make my lats feel afterwards and i really want big lats

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Military press. Deadlift.

Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stinker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    #1 Bent Row- Huge back stimulous, good for the core.

#2 Dead Lift- The best exercise for EVERYTHING... maybe not everything but yeah, lots of stimulous = lots of hormones = growth. Thats what we're all here for right?

Registered User Loooooooooooood's Avatar
    Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chinups
    hang clean
    dips
    everything 4 shoulders
    heck, i like all of them :d

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do we really need another one of these threads?
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    front squats, yea buddy!

Koto_Ryu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlifts, clean and jerks, and side presses.

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Deadlifts, pullups and dips.