Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) (SMaLLnWeaK) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's this loook???

Meal 1
    6 egg white
    1 whole egg
    1 cup oats

Meal 2
    4oz chicken
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds
    3oz grapes

Meal 3
    4oz chicken
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds

Meal 4(pre workout)
    2 scoop protein
    1 cup oats
    2 Tbsp Natty PB

Meal 5
    4oz chicken
    6oz yams
    18 almonds

Meal 6
    1 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by (SMaLLnWeaK) View Post
    How's this loook???

Meal 1
    6 egg white
    1 whole egg
    1 cup oats

Meal 2
    4oz chicken
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds
    3oz grapes

Meal 3
    4oz chicken
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds

Meal 4(pre workout)
    2 scoop protein
    1 cup oats
    2 Tbsp Natty PB

Meal 5
    4oz chicken
    6oz yams
    18 almonds

Meal 6
    1 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1.5 cup broccoli
    18 almonds
    Looks good. When your weight gain stalls I would add 1 serving protein to each meal.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First off all I would like to say I am loving this diet!

BUt I do have a STUPID STUPID STUUUUUUUUUUPID question.
    I'm probably really looking into this to much but

Last meal say @ 3:40PM
    2 Scoops Vaso/2Scoops Bulk BA @ 430
    Lift at 5 (1 Scoop Primal EAA/8 Scoops Xtend pre,during,post WO in 1/2 gallon of water)
    PWO Meal /w 2 Scoops BA, 1/2 Scoop Creaform 30-45 minutes after lifting

That's what I've been doing, don't get me wrong great results thus far! BUT would it be more optimal to say...

2 scoops xtend /w vaso/ba shake preworkout
    1 scoop primal eaa/4 scoops xtend pre/during/post
    2scoops xtend/2 scoops ba pwo,1/2 scoop creaform
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    First off all I would like to say I am loving this diet!

BUt I do have a STUPID STUPID STUUUUUUUUUUPID question.
    I'm probably really looking into this to much but

Last meal say @ 3:40PM
    2 Scoops Vaso/2Scoops Bulk BA @ 430
    Lift at 5 (1 Scoop Primal EAA/8 Scoops Xtend pre,during,post WO in 1/2 gallon of water)
    PWO Meal /w 2 Scoops BA, 1/2 Scoop Creaform 30-45 minutes after lifting

That's what I've been doing, don't get me wrong great results thus far! BUT would it be more optimal to say...

2 scoops xtend /w vaso/ba shake preworkout
    1 scoop primal eaa/4 scoops xtend pre/during/post
    2scoops xtend/2 scoops ba pwo,1/2 scoop creaform
    Do this:
    Upon Waking: 1/2 serving Creaform + 2 grams BA
    15-30 minutes pre-workout: 1 Scoop Primal EAA + 2 Scoops VasoCharge
    During Workout: 8 Scoops Xtend

No need for post workout when you have your pre-workout and during workout nutrition set. Just eat your next scheduled meal.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so the primal eaa BEFORE the workout?

and that's the ONLY BA I take? other then additional ba in vaso? (2.5g?)

Out of curiousity. What makes you feel that Primal EAA+Vaso preworkout then Xtend only during workout is more optimal then vaso preworkout eaa/bcaa pre/during/post? I'm asking mainly because doesn't the Xtend work best when taken with the Primal EAA?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ReSpAwN DeMoN; 09-14-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

so the primal eaa BEFORE the workout?

and that's the ONLY BA I take? other then additional ba in vaso? (2.5g?)

Out of curiousity. What makes you feel that Primal EAA+Vaso preworkout then Xtend only during workout is more optimal then vaso preworkout eaa/bcaa pre/during/post? I'm asking mainly because doesn't the Xtend work best when taken with the Primal EAA?

Thanks!
    EAA taken pre-workout is proven the most effective strategy for use of EAA as proven by studies. Flood the system with all the EAA then use Xtend during to meet the increased BCAA/Glutamine requirements during exercise.

4 grams of BA/day is all you need. Studies use 3.2 grams/day.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would this be okay for someone who is not an endo, but would like to do a really clean bulk? or would the weight gains be too minimal? (i'm more endo/meso leaning more towards meso).

Gotcha THANKS BEAST!!!!

If your closer to meso I would take advantage of being able to take in more carbs.

Originally Posted by MUFC View Post
    Would this be okay for someone who is not an endo, but would like to do a really clean bulk? or would the weight gains be too minimal? (i'm more endo/meso leaning more towards meso).
    Yes it would be great for minimizing fat gain while bulking.

Hey Beast! Check this out!

Lately what my cardio has been is .75-1 hour of high intensity cardio 3X per week in the morning (Marine Corps PT) and I would sip on 4 scoops Xtend during this (1/2 scoop Primal EAA 15-20 minutes prior).

THEN I would lift in the evenings and do 30 minutes LI cardio for PWO.

Well I am switching units and the unit I am going to I'll be on the night shift. So my workouts will be in the morning, but they PT for 2 hours at the end of the shift (prior to bed). The runs will be every other day and will range from 3-5 miles in boots.

What do you suggest I do?

Will Primal EAA/Xtend cover this?

mandat28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Non w/o days

How would I adjust the meals for non w/o (rest or cardio only) days? Should I keep the Meal 1 carbs and basically eliminate the pre and post w/o carbs in favor of veggies? Should I add more fat to those days?
    never perfect, but always better

Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it true that an obese person will gain mass and loss fat at the same time,
    or is it the illusion of losing bodyfat?

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Div.II View Post
    Is it true that an obese person will gain mass and loss fat at the same time,
    or is it the illusion of losing bodyfat?
    Anyone can gain mass and lose fat at the same time if they do it right.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Div.II has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stupid Vitamin Shoppe in Winston-Salem was out of Xtend,
    had to buy some Optimum powder BCAA's... BlaaaahhhhhHHH!!!!!

Buy it online.

There is not a better deal then the Xtend/Substance combo! Its damn near half off!!!!!

I was looking at the training in this book. It seems like it might work PERFECT for my new crazy work schedule.

I got a few questions though.

What you say Bench Press are you referring to the infamous Flat Barbell Press? If so what can I use to substitute out for this? I understand that flat bench stimulates the chest as a whole. Would dips be sufficient? Perhaps incline db?

Reason I ask is becuase I've always had a problem with barbell bench (shoulder issue) SPECIFICALLY flat bench. Even flat db bench. No matter how much I try to focus on the chest I can never feel it in my chest and always no matter how much I try push with my delts/triceps.

Also another quick question for ya. I noticed you do not have a movement for the posterior delts. Is this cause they get hit enough from back movements?

The reason I ask is because the posterior deltoid is usually the most neglected head on the shoulder girdle.

The anterior delt HOWEVER, gets hit pretty rough with chest movements (well in this program MOVEMENT) yet military/shoulder press is still listed. Care to explain the reasoning behind this?

Thanks

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was noticing this and the Lean Mass Diet, you pretty much don't think carbs are necessary.

I put on fat very easily, so my question is this. How essential is a post workout insulin spike and is it a bad idea for an endo. Thanks.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    I was noticing this and the Lean Mass Diet, you pretty much don't think carbs are necessary.

I put on fat very easily, so my question is this. How essential is a post workout insulin spike and is it a bad idea for an endo. Thanks.
    Both the Lean Mass Diet and Bulking for Endos DO USE carbs. As I stated in Bulking for Endos it is not necessary to spike insulin post workout to grow and I feel one would be better off eating some low GI complex carbs (i.e. oatmeal).

I was looking at the training in this book. It seems like it might work PERFECT for my new crazy work schedule.

I got a few questions though.

What you say Bench Press are you referring to the infamous Flat Barbell Press? If so what can I use to substitute out for this? I understand that flat bench stimulates the chest as a whole. Would dips be sufficient? Perhaps incline db?

Reason I ask is becuase I've always had a problem with barbell bench (shoulder issue) SPECIFICALLY flat bench. Even flat db bench. No matter how much I try to focus on the chest I can never feel it in my chest and always no matter how much I try push with my delts/triceps.

Also another quick question for ya. I noticed you do not have a movement for the posterior delts. Is this cause they get hit enough from back movements?

The reason I ask is because the posterior deltoid is usually the most neglected head on the shoulder girdle.

The anterior delt HOWEVER, gets hit pretty rough with chest movements (well in this program MOVEMENT) yet military/shoulder press is still listed. Care to explain the reasoning behind this?

Thanks
    You can use any chest movement you want for chest, it does not have to be flat BB/DB press.

The Posterior delts will get hit with Bent Over Rows and Deadlifts, but one can always add in some accessory work to the rear delts if they did to be brought up.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Both the Lean Mass Diet and Bulking for Endos DO USE carbs. As I stated in Bulking for Endos it is not necessary to spike insulin post workout to grow and I feel one would be better off eating some low GI complex carbs (i.e. oatmeal).
    Well, in the Lean Mass diet for 3000 calories you're basically taking in around 10 carbs per meal. This is kind of why I asked.

Next, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work putting this together, for free no less. I've always been a SciVation supporter with Sesamin, Xtend, and Vaso.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    You can use any chest movement you want for chest, it does not have to be flat BB/DB press.

The Posterior delts will get hit with Bent Over Rows and Deadlifts, but one can always add in some accessory work to the rear delts if they did to be brought up.
    Would someone at your advanced level be able to make progress off of this routine?

I notice you specifically mentioned beginner.

Yet also mentioned "benefit everyone to build a bodybuilding foundation"

I'm wondering cause if you already have a foundation built. Would you benefit from this program?

I've always been a fan of higher volume workouts (per muscle group) and absolutly destroying it.

In your professional honest opinion.. Would you do this workout? Or one muscle group once every 8 days and absolutly pulverizing it on that day with various rep ranges from 6-12.

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In the Cut Diet Lean Mass, you recommend a WPI-only PWO shake. For me, I take my PWO shake and am not able to have another meal for 2 hours or so afterwards. Would I be alright to go with something like this?

1 cup milk
    1 scoop whey
    1 tbsp honey
    1 banana

Figures out to about 32g protein, about 60g carbs, 360-370 calories, essentially a homemade MRP.

Also, with me being a endo/former fat boy, am I hurting myself using a small amount of maltodextrin PWO with creatine? I was thinking about using 2 tbsp malto in place of the honey so I can keep my PWO shake to all dry ingredients. I've heard mixed feelings regarding the need for insulin for maximum uptake. Thanks

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    In the Cut Diet Lean Mass, you recommend a WPI-only PWO shake. For me, I take my PWO shake and am not able to have another meal for 2 hours or so afterwards. Would I be alright to go with something like this?

1 cup milk
    1 scoop whey
    1 tbsp honey
    1 banana

Figures out to about 32g protein, about 60g carbs, 360-370 calories, essentially a homemade MRP.

Also, with me being a endo/former fat boy, am I hurting myself using a small amount of maltodextrin PWO with creatine? I was thinking about using 2 tbsp malto in place of the honey so I can keep my PWO shake to all dry ingredients. I've heard mixed feelings regarding the need for insulin for maximum uptake. Thanks
    im no expert but this seems like it will spike your insulin to the max which is not what the scivation diets are all about. keep some fat in there especially if you cannot eat for a few hours. it will delay gastric emptying and keep a steady flow of nutrients into the body....just my opinion
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blllat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So when doing the workout you have the different exercises labeled as 1, 2 or 3. So for example bench press and rows are both 1's. Your suggesting after doing a heavy set of bench, rest then do one of rows and alternate back and forth instead of doing 3 benchs then 3 rows? Thanks

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blllat View Post
    So when doing the workout you have the different exercises labeled as 1, 2 or 3. So for example bench press and rows are both 1's. Your suggesting after doing a heavy set of bench, rest then do one of rows and alternate back and forth instead of doing 3 benchs then 3 rows? Thanks
    Exactly. Do a set of bench press, rest 60-90 seconds, do a set of rows, rest 60-90 seconds, repeat 2 more times
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

dward254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Broken Link

Hi, I've been trying to download your publication but there seems to be something wrong with the file. Is there any other way to get a hold of your book?

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would an endo be better off keeping carbs on the lower side even for PWO, but still getting high calories? Something like 2 cups of skim milk and a scoop of whey, and 1/2 a banana, 40g carbs and 40g protein for 340 calories, or should carbs still be higher than protein?

grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grv575 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No macro ratios for endomorphs?

As I understand it, as long as your caloric intake is high enough, lower carb diets don't cause you to get weaker on your lifts, as long your overall cals are still high. Most of the time on lower carb diets, overall calories are lowered because the carbohydrates removed from the diet are not replaced with sufficient enough fats.

Also, if Endomorphs are associated with having slower metabolisms, how does favoring fats over carbs help to improve overall physique because fats are stored as fat moreso than carbs will. Won't fats further slow metabolism? Won't carbs speed metabolism and have a higher thermo effect than fat?