Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Considering leaving the U.S. (serious)

It seems that every day we lose a little bit more freedom here in the US. We used to be able to go about freely without having to register everything with the government (way before any of us were alive). Now the Real ID act has pretty much been approved and will go into effect late 2008 or early 2009. For those of you who are familiar it is basically a national ID card that has all of your information stored on including fingerprint and retinal scans. A national ID card will be required to fly anywhere, enter government buildings, open bank accounts, etc. There is also a highly likely chance that the card will have a GPS TRACKING DEVICE IN IT called an RFID chip. This to me sounds scary and quite Orwellian. I am hoping like hell that this act somehow gets vetoed by some miracle (Bush is already expected to sign it and it has already passed the House) or the next president has enough sense to overrule it (I know Ron Paul doesn't like the idea).

If it is approved I may be looking into leaving the US. I'm not sure where I would want to go but is there anyone from outside of the US that lives in a good place that they would reccomend?
    5k+

Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casiraghi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Any chance you watched Zeitgeist recently?

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nope, anywhere you feel like going wil be great. The less whiners we have in our mids,t the better.

Do you honestly think you'll find a country that has the same secuities and freedoms that this one has?

I'm sure all countries have their issues.

The only ones I'd ever consider moving to are Australia, the UK, or the Netherlands. (maybe Germany)
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not from outside the U.S. but thinking along the same path you are. A tracking device is totally unacceptable to me. I also don't like the thought of my personal information on a card, I don't even like having to give my SSN out.

Canada if you don't mind the cold. Korea or Taiwan would be nice if you have a degree and can teach English / willing to learn the language. Those are my choices at least.
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to Jamaica, mon'! every 'ting is no problem there!

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay away from the UK, that place is the epitome of Big Brother.
    As for the US; IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GIIIIIIIIIIIT OOOOOUT!

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahahahaha

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
    i wish we had them over here. its pretty much a greencard/passport/drivers license, its the ultimate id card

what the hell are you crying about?
    GPS tracking chip? unlikely considering you could just break the chip yet the card would still be functional. What would it matter anyway? what makes you think the government cares what you do with your day? they would use that data only if your suspected of something.

hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hausheer769 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skullcrusher45 View Post
    It seems that every day we lose a little bit more freedom here in the US. We used to be able to go about freely without having to register everything with the government (way before any of us were alive). Now the Real ID act has pretty much been approved and will go into effect late 2008 or early 2009. For those of you who are familiar it is basically a national ID card that has all of your information stored on including fingerprint and retinal scans. A national ID card will be required to fly anywhere, enter government buildings, open bank accounts, etc. There is also a highly likely chance that the card will have a GPS TRACKING DEVICE IN IT called an RFID chip. This to me sounds scary and quite Orwellian. I am hoping like hell that this act somehow gets vetoed by some miracle (Bush is already expected to sign it and it has already passed the House) or the next president has enough sense to overrule it (I know Ron Paul doesn't like the idea).

If it is approved I may be looking into leaving the US. I'm not sure where I would want to go but is there anyone from outside of the US that lives in a good place that they would reccomend?
    probably wont happen, at least not that soon. US Navy was playing with this technology for a while (SMARTcards) it got canned after like 2 years. I dont think it would be such a horrible idea. I mean , everything on one card. What if you are far away from home and get seriously injured...they can pull the card, get prior medical history, alergic reactions to drugs, insurance info. Might not be to bad.

TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeepBlue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boosteddatsun View Post
    Not from outside the U.S. but thinking along the same path you are. A tracking device is totally unacceptable to me. I also don't like the thought of my personal information on a card, I don't even like having to give my SSN out.

Canada if you don't mind the cold. Korea or Taiwan would be nice if you have a degree and can teach English / willing to learn the language. Those are my choices at least.
    korea....taiwan....

HA

they dont exactly hold civil liberties to the same degree as the US, not many countries do.

W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000) W.I.N. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Come visit Brazil
    I like it here, despite it being not as rich and secure and things like that as the US(I suppose, never been there before)

user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user437490845hjgf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
    nope, anywhere you feel like going wil be great. The less whiners we have in our mids,t the better.

Do you honestly think you'll find a country that has the same secuities and freedoms that this one has?

I'm sure all countries have their issues.

The only ones I'd ever consider moving to are Australia, the UK, or the Netherlands. (maybe Germany)
    here here.

lol plus I doubt they will approve of those cards. Even if they did put a GPS tracking chip in it, I would just leave it at home. Its not like most people get on planes and enter govt buildings on a daily basis.

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheDeepBlue View Post
    hahahahaha

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
    i wish we had them over here. its pretty much a greencard/passport/drivers license, its the ultimate id card

what the hell are you crying about?
    GPS tracking chip? unlikely considering you could just break the chip yet the card would still be functional. What would it matter anyway? what makes you think the government cares what you do with your day? they would use that data only if your suspected of something.
    Exactly....they're not going to waste their time seeing if you're at work or ditching to be with some hooker. They'd probabbly only use it to track criminals. Don't break the law and you don't have anything to worry about.

but it will never happen in our lifetimes.
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bye
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boosteddatsun View Post

ya man i dont like giving my SSN out for ANYTHING.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deez Nutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just go buy a ranch outside Waco and start your own town. Have your militia, schools, goverment, and religion. (In before ATF)

Originally Posted by Deez Nutz View Post
    Just go buy a ranch outside Waco and start your own town. Have your militia, schools, goverment, and religion. (In before ATF)
    reported
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jckedup616 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So what? An I.D. card is not a new thing. Think about when the drivers license was introduced. Im sure people thought it was a crazy, Big Brother idea but today its just natural for us to carry our license when we are driving.

If everybody was afraid of new ideas then we would still be living in the stone age.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The RFID chips idea was scrapped last year. I personally would be against it, I don't like the idea of the government knowing where I am during my evening prowels.

Originally Posted by HELIX35 View Post
    Bye
    x2

OP, dont let the door hit you in the vagina on your way out.

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    (Bush is already expected to sign it and it has already passed the House) or the next president has enough sense to overrule it (I know Ron Paul doesn't like the idea).

Bush is a puppet. Bro this **** is going to happen no matter who the Prresident is. This is kind of like what the bible says about the sign of the beast. If you don't have it you will not have the same privileges as those who do. Just ask Carpathia...
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you leave a wet back gets your spot.
    HuH?

Originally Posted by Sol_krym View Post
    The RFID chips idea was scrapped last year. I personally would be against it, I don't like the idea of the government knowing where I am during my evening prowels.
    well **** then you better not drive anywhere, use any bank cards or your cell phone and wear a hat made out of al foil so they cant track you while you rob a bank sell crack ******* and molest little kiddies.

the govt hardly needs a chip to track where you are, they have better ways. if the chip is in a card it wouldnt take a genius to figure out they can leave their card at home. if the govt really wanted to track you they would put a GPS chip in your fillings.....just sayin

boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) boosteddatsun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheDeepBlue View Post
    korea....taiwan....

HA

they dont exactly hold civil liberties to the same degree as the US, not many countries do.
    Lol I wasn't saying they did, that's just places I've considered moving to for reasons other than the one this thread is about. I think it'd be pretty cool to live totally immersed in a different culture for awhile.

It'd have to get pretty serious for me to move out of this country.
    Use coupon code BEARD for 5% off your order at truenutrition.com

♂Nice Ass Crew♀

Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deviant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Brads Results Not Typical skullcrusher45's Avatar
    skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000) skullcrusher45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Deez Nutz View Post
    Haha I already live in Waco. I go to Baylor. And here is an article on the Real ID. http://news.com.com/FAQ+How+Real+ID+...3-5697111.html
    If you go to page two it talks about the RFID chip. I understand that the government will probably only track those that they suspect of criminal behavior but I'm just fed up that our country has degraded so far from what our forefathers started. I think they would turn over in their graves if they knew how big the government is now days.
    5k+

JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JYC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Taken from Wikipedia:

Each card must include, at a minimum, the person's full legal name, signature, date of birth, gender, driver's license or identification card number. It also includes a photograph of the person's face and the address of principal residence. It is required to have physical security features designed to prevent tampering, counterfeiting, or duplication of the document for fraudulent purposes.

I don't see where in the world you are getting this GPS/retinal scan BS from...

big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this kind of reminds me of the devils sign.. where you need to have this card to do anything.. but if u were to move id go to an english speaking country. my choices would be canada, UK, aussy, and germany (yes i speak sum german)

Originally Posted by Chipman View Post
    If you leave a wet back gets your spot.
    lol....I just spit coffee out I laughed so hard
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000) Jim Jitsu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much do you think an I.D. card like that would cost to mass produce? Or would we need to pay for it....

Say goodbye to you're illegal immigrant problem.

Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bod1ggity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wah Wah Wah... Leave America then...

The only place I would ever consider moving over the US would be Australia, ive been there 4 times... I would love to live there.