Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pros being trainers

I was wondering what you pros think about being a trainer? I myself am one and I love it. I was really wondering if many people just come up to you and ask about training with you just because you are big. I have recently gained a lot of size and I find more people asking me to train them so I can only imagine being a walking billboard for training as big as you are.I charge $30 per half hour (I only get$10 of it) so I can see the possible great income.

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow does my thread suck,lol.

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ifrit
    I was wondering what you pros think about being a trainer? I myself am one and I love it. I was really wondering if many people just come up to you and ask about training with you just because you are big. I have recently gained a lot of size and I find more people asking me to train them so I can only imagine being a walking billboard for training as big as you are.I charge $30 per half hour (I only get$10 of it) so I can see the possible great income.
    I am no pro, obviously, but I'm sorta interested in becoming a personal trainer. Maybe after College or so. How are the experierences? I help people around in my class a lot after I'm done with my routines, and during my rest per. and I personally like helping them, because when they achieve their goal, it makes you feel like youa ctually helped them attain it, you know?
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

To be honest 99% of people never change because they won't diet no matter how many times I tell them that dieting is 80% of results. I tell them to ask me questions they have because I am tired of baby sitting, don't get me wrong I love training but people are just plain lazy and most clients want a pshycologist rather than a trainer. I have many clients who have resigned their contracts for a full year costing $4,000 and they haven't lost a pound because they would rather talk while working out. It eventually comes down to them making the choice and taking responsibility for being fat. 95% of my clients are age 45 and above and I hate that, I wanted to train 18-30 year old clients but with working for the gym I don't get to choose.

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ifrit
    To be honest 99% of people never change because they won't diet no matter how many times I tell them that dieting is 80% of results. I tell them to ask me questions they have because I am tired of baby sitting, don't get me wrong I love training but people are just plain lazy and most clients want a pshycologist rather than a trainer. I have many clients who have resigned their contracts for a full year costing $4,000 and they haven't lost a pound because they would rather talk while working out. It eventually comes down to them making the choice and taking responsibility for being fat. 95% of my clients are age 45 and above and I hate that, I wanted to train 18-30 year old clients but with working for the gym I don't get to choose.
    Where do you live?

I'd be glad for you to train me. Unfortunatly I'm not 18, though. But if you were my trainer, I'd definintly listen to you on how to achieve the goals I want accomplished.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah most the people I see getting training at my gym look like they are over 40 or so. I'm guessing it is because younger people don't really need a trainer nor can they afford a trainer.

Younger people usually can't afford trainers so I understand that. Make sure if you ask advice from a guy who knows his **** in the gym you actually ask him and don't just hint around that you did this exercise for this muscle group and this many sets and never really ask a question, don't worry about pride cuz most guys won't care. I have come from 130 pounds at 6'1 to currently 200 myself and it sure the hell hasn't been easy but that's the great thing about it. If everyone had the will to do it no one would be special. Look around the gym and feed off of people failing, it sounds sick but look at them and realize you don't want to be that weak as they are that day or ever. I love this **** and have enough drive to not only kick my ass but anyone who is my client get's their ass kicked too. If you can't find a knowledgeable trainer at least find one that is motivating and will not let you stop because it hurts or your tired, it will make a world of difference. You don't even want to know how much Christmas erks me because the gym is closed and I have to change my workout day,lol.