Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JamesLI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please dear god do not start injecting yourself with arginine

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JamesLI View Post
    Actually that would be good if he did. He'd be in the news and then the FDA would ban arginine from supplements. Win Win.

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Actually that would be good if he did. He'd be in the news and then the FDA would ban arginine from supplements. Win Win.
    arginine has some benefits
    not just a has-been NO booster.
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmuniverse View Post
    arginine has some benefits
    not just a has-been NO booster.
    Don't say it boosts GH.

Unless you are a developing baby, arginine supplementation is useless.

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Don't say it boosts GH.

well since you mentioned it i am developing a baby and its yours.

prepare to pay child support
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.

Houston Misc Crew

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well since you mentioned it i am developing a baby and its yours.

prepare to pay child support
    It's not my baby. Maury would like to have a word with you.

tlokck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlokck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    This thread is about arginine powder, not the NO2 product (AAKG) from GNC
    I hate GNC its a rip off.

It's not my baby. Maury would like to have a word with you.
    we on tv?

Houston Misc Crew

tlokck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlokck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why? they sell it in injectable form

Originally Posted by tlokck View Post
    really? lol i just sold a tub of gaspari's weight gainer for 11 dollars? now if thats not a deal then idk what is. (yes close dated, yes GC discount)

edit- OP just takes some GPLC and some citrulline.

Houston Misc Crew

I wouldn't make it. Theres a site that sells injectable amio acids, vitamins a lot of things. I found the site by accident. I don't see the harm in a low dose

really? lol i just sold a tub of gaspari's weight gainer for 11 dollars? now if thats not a deal then idk what is. (yes close dated, yes GC discount)

edit- OP just takes some GPLC and some citrulline.
    not all GNC has discounts. I can get everthing that GNC has off the internet and cheaper. Sorry man you work for a jew as company.

why not? If it was made for that reason right. I'm not making this is a home lab. unless you know something I don't about this please let me know.

grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100)

i know the answer :)

I've first researched arginine over 20 years ago... to simply get the nitric oxide boost you don't need much, ,,,but to get past the blood brain barrier to the pituitary gland you HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST 20 GRAMS OF ARGININE MIXED WITH 10 GRAMS OF ORNITHINE! !!!! takes the 2:1 ratio to get the most benefit for your buck!!! if you add in some acetyl l-carnitine to the mix you also get some fat burning benefit..... I buy bulk powder for all my aminos ,,,,,arginine tastes horrible and make you piss iut your ass at first ,,,,but if you want to actually get the results this is what you have to do ,,,no way around it

grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100) grngoloco is not very well liked. (-100)

growth hormone

..... fyi it's the pituitary gland that produces growth hormone ,,,,if you don't get the arginine past the blood brain barrier you won't get any gh boost from arginine

I wouldn't make it. Theres a site that sells injectable amio acids, vitamins a lot of things. I found the site by accident. I don't see the harm in a low dose
    not all GNC has discounts. I can get everthing that GNC has off the internet and cheaper. Sorry man you work for a jew as company.
    why not? If it was made for that reason right. I'm not making this is a home lab. unless you know something I don't about this please let me know.
    Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I've first researched arginine over 20 years ago... to simply get the nitric oxide boost you don't need much, ,,,but to get past the blood brain barrier to the pituitary gland you HAVE TO TAKE AT LEAST 20 GRAMS OF ARGININE MIXED WITH 10 GRAMS OF ORNITHINE! !!!! takes the 2:1 ratio to get the most benefit for your buck!!! if you add in some acetyl l-carnitine to the mix you also get some fat burning benefit..... I buy bulk powder for all my aminos ,,,,,arginine tastes horrible and make you piss iut your ass at first ,,,,but if you want to actually get the results this is what you have to do ,,,no way around it
    Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    ..... fyi it's the pituitary gland that produces growth hormone ,,,,if you don't get the arginine past the blood brain barrier you won't get any gh boost from arginine
    Why are you guys making accounts just to post in this thread?

i felt obligated

the kid above asked why I created a profile in order to post on this thread. ... I've been keeping up with arginine research since he was one year old...20 years...it bothered me that while reading the prior threads not one person referred to the actual science.... if not taken on an empty stomach in a 2:1 ratio with ornithine, in sufficient quantities , you may as well save your money and not take it at all..... for real science and real research info don't go to sites selling stuff... go to actual research sites... these can be found easily on "Google scholar" search engine... unfortunately it takes patience and an IQ above 70 to understand what you'll be reading...

Talking receptors

also it is not recommended anyone to take multiple aminos at the same time ,,you have a very limited number of protein receptors, ,you don't want your high dollar aminos competing for transport into your body ,,, arginine is converted to ornithine within the body ,,,so you can take them together, ,not only that but the research shows that a significant boost in GH only occurs when taken in a 2:1 ratio, arginine/ornithine .... they can't determine why this occurs... but the research proves it... if you are wanting to also take other aminos such as glutamine, take them seperately and on an empty stomach ... either no less than 30 minutes before eating or no sooner than an hour after eating ,,,preferably two hours..... most people not getting the expected results aren't doing it in this manner, so they're not maximizing absorption and/or they're not taking sufficient quantities
    Last edited by grngoloco; 10-22-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: typo

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Waiting for NO Hype to appear....

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 Arginine and nitrate tolerance.

reference

a worthwhile investment (@$100) is "amino acids and proteins for the athlete" by Pasquale. .... ©2007

JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    20g per day is a stupid reccomendation.
    I would range it from 4-8g per day, depending on how much you like to supplement this. Most people will say don't waste your time and money, but the fact is, if you like it, then go for it.
    I would not go over 8g/day.

Arginine is an amino acid that is known as a growth hormone releaser and a precursor of the vital substance nitric oxide. The decrease of growth hormone in the human body with aging is a major reason why muscle mass tends to decrease with age and body fat tends to increase with age. Decreases in growth hormone also are partially responsible for the slower rate of skin growth with aging, which results in thinner and less flexible skin. Injections of growth hormone can help to reverse these problems. Even though the cost of growth hormone injections have come down in price considerably since the injections first became available, the prices have gone back up in recent years, making them still very costly. Growth hormone injections introduce growth hormone in a manner that is very different from the way it is produced by the pituitary gland. Growth hormone cannot be taken orally, because it is broken down in the digestive tract.

An alternative method of increasing one's level of growth hormone is to take a growth hormone releaser such as arginine. L-arginine, or l-arginine hydrochloride, taken on an empty stomach, will cause a significant release of growth hormone in many people. L-arginine is most effective as a growth hormone releaser for people between the ages of about 25 to 45. It is necessary, however, to use a very large dose of arginine: <b>10 to 30 grams, depending upon many factors such as one's age and body weight.</b> It is very important, however, not to overdose on arginine. On the other hand, some fraudulent and ineffective "growth hormone releasers currently on the market contain far too little arginine to cause any growth hormone release.

JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JOSH1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't say it boosts GH.

For exercise performance, a single dose of 6 grams of L-arginine in a 500-milliliter beverage has been taken by mouth. Six grams of L-arginine in Gatorade® has been taken by mouth twice daily for 28 days, as have 6 grams of L-arginine daily with meals for 14 days and 14.2 grams of L-arginine daily for six months.

As quoted by the Mayo Clinic

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JOSH1012 View Post
    An alternative method of increasing one's level of growth hormone is to take a growth hormone releaser such as arginine. L-arginine, or l-arginine hydrochloride, taken on an empty stomach, will cause a significant release of growth hormone in many people. L-arginine is most effective as a growth hormone releaser for people between the ages of about 25 to 45.
    Unfortunataely you have been misinformed. These amino acids and/or OTC supplements merely promote average GH plasma concentrations however, these [transient/minimal] increases do absolutely nothing to enhance 24-hour pulsatile release, frequency and/or amplitude.... which is exactly what would be required to obtain the benefits of intravenous GH therapy.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JOSH1012 View Post
    For exercise performance, a single dose of 6 grams of L-arginine in a 500-milliliter beverage has been taken by mouth. Six grams of L-arginine in Gatorade® has been taken by mouth twice daily for 28 days, as have 6 grams of L-arginine daily with meals for 14 days and 14.2 grams of L-arginine daily for six months.

As quoted by the Mayo Clinic

I'm confused as to why you used this quote. It proves absolutely nothing.

As the studies have [repeatedly] demonstrated, arginine is not an ergogenic aid in healthy individuals without NOS dysfunction.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100) SupplementPlay is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you're going to supplement with arginine, whether or not one believe it is effective; you must take it away from food. when there are other amino acids present the arginine will hardly be absorbed. you should take 3-5G immediately upon waking up about 30 min before your first meal. 3-5G 30-60 minutes pre workout(away from meals). and 3-5G 30-60 minutes before bed(away from food). WHETHER OR NOT if it works, that is how you should dose it. and jeeeez.do not stab yourself with a needle for arginine............. just don't. take your caps or get a powder...

dougfutrall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

L-arginie Injectable

I take L-Arginine Injectable and love it. The bottle is 100MG/ML 30ML. I take 1cc every other day. Hope this helps. I have not been able to find L-Arginine injectable on line, so if you could, please share the site with us. The stuff I buy is expensive $125.00 a bottle through a private compound pharmacy in Florida. I don’t believe you need a prescription although I do have a doctor that monitors me.

Ok I been doing research on Arginine. I found a site that sells injectable arginine 100mg per 1ml the vial has 30ml comes out to be 3g of arginine. My question is if I take a shot instead of oral I know I would need less but I don't know the how much less. It seems to me I can't find anything on a dosage for injectable arginine on the internet. So i'm lost and its kinda expensive. If I take 1ml or 100mg dose a day that will only last a month. I'm thinking two shots .5ml each shot a day and go from there to see what happens raise the dose if needed.

My other research shows that nitric oxide is release better when taking arginine becasue the arginine relaxing the blood vessles and nitric oxide will help send more oxygen to my muscle. In theroy I would get bigger and stonger maybe I don't know. So I'm going to take nitric oxide as well in pill form. I'm thinking starting with 4.5g a day with nitric oxide raise the dose if needed.

Now here the fun part. I need more oxygen how do I get that well I'm hoping chlorophyll supplement would do that trick. If you don't know chlorophyll is. Its what gives the green pigment in plants to do the photosynthesis which makes oxygen. They sell a fast acting supplement add this as well for more oxygen.

However you need more Iron with the chlorophyll. I don't want to take alot of supplements so raisins high in iron will be added to my diet. So if I take more Iron I need more vitamin C I need to add oranges to my diet as well. Lets see what happens.

If anyone know any dosage on injectable arginine let me know please thank you?

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thread is definitely award worthy

it is actually somewhat difficult to get this much stupidity banded together in one place
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hepennypacker52 View Post
    If I just buy L-Arginine caps (1g per cap), how much do I have to take in order to actually notice a difference?
    You should notice the difference in the weight of your wallet next time you reach for it. What kind of "difference" are you looking for?
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You should notice the difference in the weight of your wallet next time you reach for it. What kind of "difference" are you looking for?
    based on his screen name I'm going to assume .... well....... wait just nevermind
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you