Registered User ruckthefules_fu's Avatar
    ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Subway Is it bad ?

In the evening i ate tuna sandwich at Subway.Is it that bad for us ?

kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000)
    doing a simple search of the word "subway" will give you more information on the subject of subway. this topic has been discussed and re-discussed over and over.
    Rep Back 1k+ ....just sayin

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its a better alternative compared to a quad stacker,but it's still not good
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ruckthefules_fu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok dude thanks..............Btw by seeing u reminds me of jakie chan

dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtsymxfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subway is actually one of the healthier fast food restaurants. It's definitely not the healthiest choice but it's fairly healthy. The meats are a little processed and the whole wheat bread isn't 100% whole wheat, but i'd say it's moderately healthy.

Jund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what kind of bread did you have?

kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ruckthefules_fu View Post
    ok dude thanks..............Btw by seeing u reminds me of jakie chan
    im gunna go ahead and take that as a compliment cuz jackie chan is a stud. even though the only thing we have in common is that we're both asian.

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

Jund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jund has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you did have ww bread i dont think a tuna sandwich is that bad either, except for the mayo of course but once in a while i think a subway tuna is fine.

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    considering millions of americans eat fast food, drink sodas, eat icecreams, pizzas, and sit on their fat asses all day, and still are alive and going about..

I think youll be okay with a subway sandwich. Noob.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

subway whole wheat is not whole wheat. its just colored white bread that is actually worse for you.

i had a brown bread

Originally Posted by kamjah View Post
    doing a simple search of the word "subway" will give you more information on the subject of subway. this topic has been discussed and re-discussed over and over.
    Really how do you know this?

oh my god so they r lying to us about brown bread which is actually white bread F***ing lairs

Originally Posted by Jund View Post
    Really how do you know this?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...rchid=55244311

thats how

no dude i was not sure about bread they serve but on this forum i came to know the truth about them by the way freinds thanks..... THIS BOARD ALWAYS HELPED ME

Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zomg Its Not 100% Ww We're All Going To Die

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink Hey, u could do a lot worse . . .

SUBWAY is pretty good as fast food goes, IF u make all the right menu choices, stay away from the fatty meats & sauces, etc. A lot better than a BK Triple Whopper or Wendy's Baconator

But IMO their bread is crap & their fillings r not the best either, 2 me their tuna tastes like **** 4 instance.

Key SUBWAY fact: U never see a pic of their poster boy, Jared Fogle, w/ his shirt off.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

i don't know about anyone else, but i can't stand Jared. he's one of the worst actor's ive ever seen, and each one of his commercials makes me hate him more. props to him for dropping so many pounds, but the way he did it was far from ideal. Not to mention expensive.

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id just like to say considering i work there...that their tuna is one of the worst things for you-i cant even explain how much mayo goes into it...it makes me want to ******g throw up when i make it. i hate mayo anyways but dont ever get the tuna again or the seafood, stick with the turkey.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amen

Originally Posted by Ke422azn View Post
    considering millions of americans eat fast food, drink sodas, eat icecreams, pizzas, and sit on their fat asses all day, and still are alive and going about..

I think youll be okay with a subway sandwich. Noob.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"