LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Do u eat the same amount on non workout days

Do you eat the same amount of protien/carbs on non workout days, i tend to get less protien, on the days i workout
    Started: 114lbs
    Currently: 218lbs

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat more protein and less carbs on day-offs...
    doesn't watch t.v.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I eat the same.

LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LiL_JaY is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i get less protien/carbs in on nonworkout days cause of the postworkout shake.
    Last edited by LiL_JaY; 12-09-2004 at 03:19 AM.

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiL_JaY
    i get less protien/carbs in on nonworkout days cause of the postworkout shake.
    yes, replace your post workout shake calories with whole food.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get this question on a daily basis. Search.........search.........search.....

what bout the pp-workout meal lol :S am i going to combine the p/pp-workout and eat a 1000cal meal lol

Building a better body B-builder's Avatar
    B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B-builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lower carbs.

IndyRugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as meals go, I eat more because I have time to make more food and more time to eat it. Being that I rest on weekends and have no classes.
    COME ON COLTS! Can we finaly get it done!

Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wellington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat the same. Remember that your body is rebuilding your muscles on your rest days and need the "tools and equipment" to do this at it's most efficient.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have lower carbs on non-workout days...calories are the same, however.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Im so stuck, these are my meals on workout days.
    Meal 3 (Pre-workout – 1.30pm)
    1 cup of oats
    400ml milk
    1 banana
    50g tuna
    ½ scoop Whey

Meal 4 (After workout 3.30pm)
    1 scoop ON Whey
    ½ scoop VP2
    5g of creatine
    ¼ cup of oats
    30g Dextrose

Meal 5 (30 – 45min later, approx 4.30pm)
    150g Rice
    150g Chicken
    50g Tuna

On non workout days i replace these with

Meal 3
    300ml Milk
    100g Tuna
    150g Brown Rice

Meal 4/5 Together
    150g Rice
    150g Chicken
    300ml Milk

So im getting around 200-300 less Cals

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im so stuck, these are my meals on workout days.
    1 cup of oats
    400ml milk
    1 banana
    50g tuna
    ½ scoop Whey

1 scoop ON Whey
    ½ scoop VP2
    5g of creatine
    ¼ cup of oats
    30g Dextrose

Meal 5 (30 – 45min later, approx 4.30pm)
    150g Rice
    150g Chicken
    50g Tuna

On non workout days i replace these with

Meal 3
    300ml Milk
    100g Tuna
    150g Brown Rice

Meal 4/5 Together
    150g Rice
    150g Chicken
    300ml Milk

So im getting around 200-300 less Cals
    Just add some cottage cheese to on of your non workout day meals. A cup is about 180 calories and 26g of protein. It's not bad in tuna...give it a try.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

Section8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im around the same

im going to add half cup of cc to both of the meals, do u think 60g protien will be too much?

im going to add half cup of cc to both of the meals, do u think 60g protien will be too much?
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese has about 12-14g of protein. Do you mean 60g protein for each meal respectively? If so that does sound a little high to me. I mean there are other foods too that you can add besides cottage cheese...just tweak it so it fits your needs.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

im just finding it hard to keep up with 300+g protien on non workout days, im consuming around 270 on non workout days.

ill just have some extra cottage cheese, nuts, milk between meals and i should be fine

This is my diet on the days i workout btw. as u can see i cannot fit extra cals, most of the extra cals the extra 30g protien im not getting on non-workout days are from the postworkout shake.

Meal 1 (8am)
    1 banana
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish oil
    3 egg whites
    ½ scoop ON Whey
    250ml milk
    1 cups oats

Meal 2 (10.45am)
    150g Rice
    100g Tuna
    200g milk
    Veggies
    1tsp Penut Butter
    1 Fishoil

1 cup of oats
    300ml milk
    1 banana
    ½ scoop of whey
    50g tuna
    3g creatine

-workout

1 scoop ON Whey
    ½ scoop VP2
    5g of creatine
    ¼ cup of oats
    30g Dextrose

Meal 5 (30 – 45 Minutes later 4pm – 4.30pm)
    150g Rice
    150g Chicken
    50g Tuna
    Veggies

Meal 6 (7pm)
    150g of rice
    150g Chicken
    Medium Brocolli
    250ml Milk
    1 Fishoil
    1tsp Flaxseed oil
    1tsp Penut Butter

Meal 7 (9.30pm)
    150g Cottage Cheese
    1 handfull of nuts
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    2 teaspoon flax seed oil
    250ml milk

bump..

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm expending more energy on workout days therefore i eat more total calories on workout days. seems common sense to me.
    Last edited by G T; 12-11-2004 at 05:35 AM.

really hard for me to add extra cals onto my diet, as they are already spaced out, contains 40g - 50g+ protien each meal, so i cant add anymore protien onto it.

the extra cals on workout days are coming from the postworkout shake, because i have post workout shake, then postpost workout meal 30 mins later.

UNLESS, i dont eat a p-postworkout meal on workout days, and just eat the next meal which is 2.30 hrs away, i can evenly space out my meals on nonworkout days to get the same amount of calories, unless yous want me to eat every 1 - 1.30hr on nonworkout days just to get the same amount of cals on workout day.
    Last edited by LiL_JaY; 12-11-2004 at 10:26 PM.

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys are making it harder than it is.

Your diet is suppose to be based on whole foods of at least 6 meals a day.
    Throw in a PWO shake on a workout day...and that should be about 400-600calorie difference. Which is what you need on a workout day.
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

thanks maxium, i was worried about my caloric intake not upwith the workout days lol.