Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exams + no time = cutting?

It's exam time and i don't have time to go to the gym so i decided to do some cutting. I have limited equipment at home and just wondering if it will be enough to prevent me from losing much muslce. I can perform bench, skulls, bb curls, rows, some db presses, maybe even deads if i feel like it If the whole point is to upkeep my muscle synthesis will performing the same routine i.e. exercises be enough to prevent catabolism?
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

massiveMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cosmonaut
    It's exam time and i don't have time to go to the gym so i decided to do some cutting. I have limited equipment at home and just wondering if it will be enough to prevent me from losing much muslce. I can perform bench, skulls, bb curls, rows, some db presses, maybe even deads if i feel like it If the whole point is to upkeep my muscle synthesis will performing the same routine i.e. exercises be enough to prevent catabolism?

Just remeber that your diet will be the most important factor during this time. Also, I know its exam, I have them too, but sleep will be extremely important. Not so much the weights. Eat and sleep to prevent muscle loss, then start up after finals.

daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10) daninthemix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The same workout will be fine.

Unfortunately you say time is the problem, yet for me eating takes up a lot more time than lifting...and eating is exactly what you need to continue doing (protein at least) in order to maintain.
    "We know Burns has the trillion dollar bill somewhere in his house, but all we've been able to ascertain from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof".

www.daninthemix.com

MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man, its exam time for me too. Last semester during finals time, i lost about 7-8 pounds in the last week and a half of the semester. it sucked bigtime. i went from about 181 to 173 in under 2 weeks. i was in the computer lab for almost the whole day, only lifted one day during that stretch, and i didnt eat much at all. It really sucked. and it took me about the first month and a half of the summer to get back up to my normal weight. so yeah, dont let that happen to you.

what kinda sucks is that i've been sick for the past 3 days, and my appetite hasnt been as big as usual. and with my final exams next week, im gonna have to work hard with both studying and maintaining my diet. Good luck on exams, later
    -MATT

[QUOTE=Wes06]
    it's cool that protein builds muscle... but I would say it's cooler that it gives you wicked nice farts. [/QUOTE]

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro i just had a major exam but i still managed to go to the gym. not saying that you have to, but everyone's different so i respect your decision well i suppose you should just watch your diet tighter so that you won't lose muscle mass and gain minimal fat. reduce sugar intake (which you should already be doing), keep the protein high, and fat moderately sufficient for testosterone production, and you should be fine how about a full body workout once a week on sundays or something when you're free so that your muscles don't atrophy?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon