Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

3 week cycle of M1T

been on this cycle to see what all the hype was, very powerful stuff just as good as dbol IMO or even better im up 10 pounds in 2 weeks. and im taking 20mg ed.
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You doing it by itself?
    All things in moderation, including moderation......

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Durty Sanchez
    You doing it by itself?
    yes i am.

Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durty Sanchez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool, just curious. Let us know your final results, total gains at the end of 4 weeks versus how much you kept after PCT. This **** is so cheap right now it'd be interesting to see if it really works long-term.

I've heard it called Ghetto-DBol cause it's so cheap!

Cool, just curious. Let us know your final results, total gains at the end of 4 weeks versus how much you kept after PCT. This **** is so cheap right now it'd be interesting to see if it really works long-term.

I've heard it called Ghetto-DBol cause it's so cheap!
    ok no problem,
    this stuff is great! the only real side effect i have gotten was lowerback pain and sluggish but other then that im shocked this stuff is still legal in the states.

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    ok no problem,
    this stuff is great! the only real side effect i have gotten was lowerback pain and sluggish but other then that im shocked this stuff is still legal in the states.

Sounds like D-Bol with the lower back pain.

Sounds like D-Bol with the lower back pain.
    yep i also got lowerback pain from dbol to but dbol really killed my appitite

mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mhs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope you have some clomid/nolva on hand.
    "Success is like anything worthwhile. It has a price. You have to pay the price to win and you have to pay the price to get to the point where success is possible. Most important, you must pay the price to stay there." - Vince Lombardi

bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluestrm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck with it bro. I ran 2 "cycles" of M1T. The first one 20mg per day, and the second one at 30mg per day. I gained some weight on the second one, but attribute it to the nutrition. I guess I can compare M1T to D-bol as well, I don't respond well to either one.

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The stuff works. I've done 3 cycles to date and gains have always been quite good. Last cycles I did it with EQ, that was great. The only downfall is I also get bad lower back pain at times.
    Don't you just love it when people say:

"I don't want to be as big as you, just ripped"

"Man you've gained weight, what are you taking?"

"I don't get it, I don't eat anything all day and I still can't lose weight"

"What can I take to see my abs?"

"I just don't have time to eat like you"

pistons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pistons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Up your potassium to combat lower back cramps/pain. M1T does have the potential to suppress your appetite - which could be a positive thing if your cutting. It depends on what your goals are. Just make sure you incorporate NAC while taking M1T and Milk Thistle after M1T.

ANDROGENICALLY DINABOLTED Audiowaves252's Avatar
    Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000) Audiowaves252 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brother i gained nearly 30lbs with it (20mgs/ed 4wks). have fun!

6'2'' 235lb as of 7/7/05 russ2489's Avatar
    russ2489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    didnt you guys use any 4ad so you could get a hard on or did you just not cum for about a month!

6'2'' 235lb as of 7/7/05 russ2489's Avatar
    russ2489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    another thing, how many weeks were your cycles, 4 weeks im assuming, and what dosages, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 20mg weeks 1-4 im assuming = what were your dosages for 4ad if you stacked, 900mg weeks 1-2, and 1200mg weeks 3-4, that sound correct? im also looking into some M1T, since its so ****ing cheap, im a student and on a budget!

edit -- where can I get nac? i havent heard of it and havent used it obviously, it wont diminish the M1T if used during cycle??? because i have heard that milk thistle hurts any potential gains if used during the cycle

another edit -- does M1T blow 1ad out of the water? anyone use both??
    Last edited by russ2489; 12-08-2004 at 08:50 PM.

Hydroxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by russ2489
    where can I get nac?
    NAC ( N-Acetyl-Choline ) can be found in several supplement, just like for example Acetabolan II.

Greetz,

Hydroxy

BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BuStEr-K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used M1t for 6 weeks tapering up to 40mg/ed for the end of my 12 week cut.. I gained about 10lbs and managed to keep all of it pct while decreasing my bodyfat drasticly .. Used nolvadex for pct and recovered just fine. Someone is probably going to say thats too high of a dosage or I ran it too long, but think about running dbol or winny for 6 weeks?? They both have a 17aa bond so why not run m1t the same time you would with winny or dbol as long as you use proper liver protectants & pct??

The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Cleric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    been on this cycle to see what all the hype was, very powerful stuff just as good as dbol IMO or even better im up 10 pounds in 2 weeks. and im taking 20mg ed.
    I “Jumped” on the band wagon with this one also.

I figure that I should give it a try before it gets banned

I am on week two and I am also up about 20 pounds. Very little water bloat unlike dbol which makes me feel very bloated. I am running it alone as I wanted to judge it. I am running it at 20mg a day.

The first day I have to admit that I felt sick like I want to throw up and was tired and lethargic. By day three that feeling was gone. I have a nice pump throughout the day and unlike 99% of the people on here I have not experienced any lower back pain at all. My appetite is way up, it seems like I am always hungry. There has been very little in the area of strength gains but then again two weeks is not a lot of time to judge that.

I am about to pull the plug on this test as I feel it is a good buy and I can incorporate it somehow in future cycles.

pistons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pistons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your going to stack 4ad, its good to start the 4ad a week before M1T as it takes longer to kick in.

Originally Posted by pistons
    If your going to stack 4ad, its good to start the 4ad a week before M1T as it takes longer to kick in.

no offence bro but 4ad is a prohormone and im not talking about prohormones here, if im going to do anything about my test levels i would be taking testosterone injects

Originally Posted by The_Cleric
    I “Jumped” on the band wagon with this one also.

I figure that I should give it a try before it gets banned

I am on week two and I am also up about 20 pounds. Very little water bloat unlike dbol which makes me feel very bloated. I am running it alone as I wanted to judge it. I am running it at 20mg a day.

The first day I have to admit that I felt sick like I want to throw up and was tired and lethargic. By day three that feeling was gone. I have a nice pump throughout the day and unlike 99% of the people on here I have not experienced any lower back pain at all. My appetite is way up, it seems like I am always hungry. There has been very little in the area of strength gains but then again two weeks is not a lot of time to judge that.

I am about to pull the plug on this test as I feel it is a good buy and I can incorporate it somehow in future cycles.
    ya i felt sick to on my first day but that went away! congrats on your gains man!

purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) purple panther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

m1t vs dbol

id go with the dbol if i had my choice. m1t is no comparrison to dbols. mix in some 4ad and your strengh will go through the roof. 8 weeks tops

no offence bro but 4ad is a prohormone and im not talking about prohormones here, if im going to do anything about my test levels i would be taking testosterone injects
    Understand. I vote for Test as well. It was only a suggestion - should have saved it for the supp section. Prop would be a good alternative. I only mentioned this because some (not all) people experienced lethargy, loss of libido and appetite suppression while on M1T alone.

Originally Posted by purple panther
    id go with the dbol if i had my choice. m1t is no comparrison to dbols. mix in some 4ad and your strengh will go through the roof. 8 weeks tops
    Dont mix 4ad w/ d's man. Thats not a wise choice.

fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10) fiddy_ryder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by russ2489
    didnt you guys use any 4ad so you could get a hard on or did you just not cum for about a month!
    no probs with that.. i was breakin headboards while on...

bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000) bobcat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dont like M1T....it may work but the sides were TOO off for me i.e. lower back pain, feeling like shut all day, mental fog...just not worth it IMO. Dbols are better and much more effective IMO
    NEW STATS***

Height: 6'
    Weight: 255
    BF: 9%

BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBadDBOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hate being slugish all day....
    I wouldn't mind dying in a plane crash. It'd be a good way to go. I don't want to die in my sleep, or of old age, or OD... I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it. ~jim morrison

Originally Posted by pistons
    Understand. I vote for Test as well. It was only a suggestion - should have saved it for the supp section. Prop would be a good alternative. I only mentioned this because some (not all) people experienced lethargy, loss of libido and appetite suppression while on M1T alone.

thats understandable as i do know what your talking about.

mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10) mar1no is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    4-ad converts to test.
    bulkmuscle.com

Originally Posted by mar1no
    4-ad converts to test.

True, but it should be discussed in the supp section since it is a PH.

Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Omar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what is the cause of lower back pain? I thought it might be my kidneys when i was on my phs.