Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Applied Nutriceuticals RPM Review

Sorry it took so long to get this review up! Life got in the way of bodybuilding for a while.

I had to play around with the doseing a little bit to get it right (they give you enough of a sample to do that). And at 175lbs I found 3 pills to be perfect.

Energy 8/10

Very smooth energy, non-jittery and you almost don't notice it. But you can keep lifting weights so you know it's there. It's not enough it seems to perk you up when your tired and want to kill something... but it also doesn't have ephedrine in it :P. If your looking for smooth energy this is a 10/10.

Effectiveness 9/10

I could lift more weight, with better form for more reps. Not sure what more I could want out of a supplement. The only reason it's 9/10 is because I'm not sure on the long term effectiveness. It was only on the last day of the trial that I bumped the dosage up to 3 pills.

Would I buy it? Hell yes.

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cawchy View Post
    Sorry it took so long to get this review up! Life got in the way of bodybuilding for a while.

I had to play around with the doseing a little bit to get it right (they give you enough of a sample to do that). And at 175lbs I found 3 pills to be perfect.

Energy 8/10

Very smooth energy, non-jittery and you almost don't notice it. But you can keep lifting weights so you know it's there. It's not enough it seems to perk you up when your tired and want to kill something... but it also doesn't have ephedrine in it :P. If your looking for smooth energy this is a 10/10.

Effectiveness 9/10

I could lift more weight, with better form for more reps. Not sure what more I could want out of a supplement. The only reason it's 9/10 is because I'm not sure on the long term effectiveness. It was only on the last day of the trial that I bumped the dosage up to 3 pills.

Would I buy it? Hell yes.
    Sweet- glad you enjoyed RPM!!!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**