Thread: too many carbs?

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

too many carbs?

I eat one cup of fruit and two slices of wheat bread early in the day most everyday, is this to much carbs?

BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're losing weight the best thing to do is stay away from fruit all together. I also try to stay away from any kind of bread, but that's just me.

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: too many carbs?

Originally posted by devl
    I eat one cup of fruit and two slices of wheat bread early in the day most everyday, is this to much carbs?
    For the morning, maybe so, if you are dieting. Make sure that wheat bread is not enriched.
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

Doogie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should try and get some protein in with your carbs...Protein will help to slow the insulin spike associated with carb consumption...

Location: BB.Com retirement community. Tanning with TIL, Rottie, etc
    devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much protein would you recommend, and while on the subject, how many carbs? Would I be ok having just one piece of fruit a day? I really like the stuff.

Originally posted by devl
    How much protein would you recommend, and while on the subject, how many carbs? Would I be ok having just one piece of fruit a day? I really like the stuff.
    Try to get at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight for your protein...As for carbs...what are your goals??? Bulking, cutting, maintaining? Also your stats will be helpful, weight for instance...

Originally posted by Doogie

Try to get at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight for your protein...As for carbs...what are your goals??? Bulking, cutting, maintaining? Also your stats will be helpful, weight for instance...
    Sorry, forgot this was the "Losing Fat" forum...Anyway, carb wise I would try to focus on good complex carbs (yams, oatmeal, brown rice, etc.). Try to limit your sugar intake as much as possible...Hard to give a number of carbs, but check for yourself...try a certain amount and if you aren't leaning out just lower it...