AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

keto dessert everyday?

I want to do this diet but I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Is it okay to have a keto-friendly dessert (such as the ones on this site) everyday? or is it best for the diet to only have those occasionally?

Also, I would like your opinion on Carbolyte products:

Are these okay? Products from there would be occasional treats more than anything.

Thanks!

FitnessJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AnnieC View Post
    I want to do this diet but I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Is it okay to have a keto-friendly dessert (such as the ones on this site) everyday? or is it best for the diet to only have those occasionally?

Are these okay? Products from there would be occasional treats more than anything.

Thanks!
    You should be just fine The idea is to keep your MACROs in check (roughly 60%F, 35%P, 5%C). If having your dessert (keto friendly one) and you're in range of your MACROs...I see no problems. However keep your "sugar" low and use splenda instead. Also eat below maintenance (assuming you're looking to lose weight). If you keep your "calories in" less than "calories out"...you'll be in the shape you want
    EC

"Good things come to those who wait, but are the leftovers from those who hustle"

"Work beyond the burn. The body gives up only when the mind does"

"I'll call your burn and raise you another rep"

bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullshifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FitnessJunkie View Post
    You should be just fine The idea is to keep your MACROs in check (roughly 60%F, 35%P, 5%C). If having your dessert (keto friendly one) and you're in range of your MACROs...I see no problems. However keep your "sugar" low and use splenda instead. Also eat below maintenance (assuming you're looking to lose weight). If you keep your "calories in" less than "calories out"...you'll be in the shape you want
    x2

Nice!

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    x3.

Great response.

AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with you all, it was a great response!

Thanks

The Austrian Economist maxpot46's Avatar
    maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!
    I eat Eileen's keto ice cream every single day (I average about 600 calories of it per day), and it totally satisfies my sweet tooth.
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maxpot46 View Post
    I eat Eileen's keto ice cream every single day (I average about 600 calories of it per day), and it totally satisfies my sweet tooth.
    Are you cutting? If so, how is your progress?

600 cals of ice cream..whoa.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

It should be about health phabphour20's Avatar
    phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I enjoy sugar free Jell-O with some whipped cream on top. Low in calories and sugar, high in taste, and just the right sweetness to get me by.

-PP
    I just want to be healthy.

The Austrian Economist maxpot46's Avatar
    maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxpot46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Are you cutting? If so, how is your progress?

600 cals of ice cream..whoa.
    Yep, I am indeed cutting, but I still eat 3000-3500 calories per day, which after cardio is subtracted puts me in the 2000-2500 calories per day range, right where I need to be (bodyweight x10-12)
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If there wasn't sugar free Jello, I'd go crazy. I can eat pounds of the stuff - - But I have always loved Jello so....whatcha' gonna do?

Hey, besides Whipped Heav cream, what could I put on my jello to spice it up?
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I make my own jello with plain gelatin and any sort of flavouring I can find. Today I made some coffee and rum flavour. Chocolate flavour is a favourite, so is rhubarb and ginger.

Add ice instead of cold water when you are making it, then you can add some cream cheese and blitz it in a blender to a sort of moouse texture.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000) rotlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO, yep, and yes, I'm the dessert king, LOL. Normally, when doing keto which is pretty much 90% of the time, I always have a dessert. I go nuts though with things like sugar free cheesecake, keto brownies pretty much whatever as long as it's no or VERY low carb. 8-)

Yes, this is the only diet I've ever done that allowed CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!
    Steve

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

Body like a stone, mind like a meatloaf.
    - Eric Cartman

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I make my own jello with plain gelatin and any sort of flavouring I can find. Today I made some coffee and rum flavour. Chocolate flavour is a favourite, so is rhubarb and ginger.

Add ice instead of cold water when you are making it, then you can add some cream cheese and blitz it in a blender to a sort of moouse texture.
    I took note of many recipes you posted! I am going to try them for sure, thank you so much for making this diet bearable for reforming sugar-addicts like me!You rock!

Do you sometimes use DaVinci syrups for flavoring? I love gummy candies. Do you think mixing sugar-free gelatin like knox and that kind of syrup could give me an intersting result?

London, UK & St Louis, MO HarvInSTL's Avatar
    HarvInSTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HarvInSTL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have 1/2 cup of Chocolate Breyers Card Smart for my evening(#6) meal.

120 Cal, 8g fat, 4g carb, 2g protein

fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fleshmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just discovered a deliciuos pre-bed snack (yes this is my night time!)

1 Tblsp. Natty Peanut Butter
    1 Tblsp. Walden Farm's Chocolate Dip (0 carb, 0 calorie, 0 pretty much EVERYTHING - found in Sprouts)
    Bulked to 220 / 21.3% BF

Cutting:
    (bodyfat & LBM estimate from self-caliper)
    06-12: 220lbs.
    07-16: 213lbs.
    08-05: 209lbs.
    08-20: 206lbs.
    09-10: 202lbs.
    09-19: 200lbs.

heavy lifting hiatus:
    inguinal hernia: repaired!!!
    ***fcuk this hurts tho! In recovery for about a month**
    (curling 15 in bed on vicodin lol)

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I took note of many recipes you posted! I am going to try them for sure, thank you so much for making this diet bearable for reforming sugar-addicts like me!You rock!

Do you sometimes use DaVinci syrups for flavoring? I love gummy candies. Do you think mixing sugar-free gelatin like knox and that kind of syrup could give me an intersting result?
    We don't get DaVinci or Walden Farms syrup over here, much to my disgust.

You can make a gummy candy by mixing gelatin, flavouring/sweetener and a much smaller amount of hot water (2 or 3 tablespoons), then chilling.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders