93Mustang5.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help finding a routine/ diet plan.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site so I hope this is the right area to post this. But for some time now i've always wanted to get bigger. I'd say i'm pretty much a medium build at 6'2 175lbs. I'm also almost 18 years old. I'd like to gain a significant amount of muscle but the problem that keeps me from it is lack of knowledge. I want to dedicate the time to accomplishing my goals but without advice I feel that the time I'd spend lifting wouldnt accomplish anything. I'm looking for a routine that will show me gains fast and make me bigger and stronger. The supplements that I have are BSN Syntha 6 Protein and Muscletechs Nitrotech hardcore and also Maxmuscles Glutamine caplets. I'll also be taking a good multivitamin but I dont have them yet... (Any specific ones I should look out for?)

If anyone could post up a great workout routine for me to follow to get me started off i'd greatly appreciate it, also a diet routine... because Ive learned that recovery and protein are the most important things to gain muscle mass and strength. Basically I just need to be educated on this lifestyle. Also for each exercise session, for instance back and biceps one day, would I only do that set once a week?? Any info would help. Thanks alot!

Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falzon is on a distinguished road. (+10)