Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billy18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lifting bodyweight.. what does the weight represent?

I have been doing this small exercise while on the computer since it's so easy( in terms of convenience)...

Hold both handles of the chair, and just lift my self and go up and down, it's very strenuous.. but what muscles will it work, and will it build mass? I weigh 135 pounds, so what would i literally be lifting?

You Love It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SillyBilly

llisten pal, you weigh a buck35 and there is obvious reason why. You think klifting yourself on your comp chair is gonna bulk you up, get in the weight room, and get of your computer you tool.

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol two people who are new to this forum. If you life yourself the way you describe you will be working out your triceps and a little of your chest.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

hustla2489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hope that isn't the ONLY exercise you are doing....basically what that will do is jack sh*t...lift some real weight and do some real exercises....working out is not supposed to be convenient like you describe that little exercise...you have to make a sacrifice if you want to gain muscle
    pain is temporary....pride is forever

every time you miss a workout, it gets me one more step closer to beating you