Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm Bulking...What happens when I don't meet maintenence calories?

Will I lose fat or muscle that day? Like 5/7 days I usually eat over maitenence, but 2 or 3 I might eat maitenence or below. Will these days eat up fat or muscle do you think?

Focus, Euphoria, NRG 24/7 thebigticket's Avatar
    thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no, losing muscle doesnt happen that fast.

kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no man. dont worry. one day is nothin. you need at least 2 weeks to see something going on.

Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea thats probly right, but I mean, if you simply eat below maitenence for a few days, your body takes it from somewhere, muscle or fat? Like if you were cutting, you would think it's takin it from mostly fat.

I was just wondering if anything would be different if your sorta in bulk mode.

littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Corbin
    yea thats probly right, but I mean, if you simply eat below maitenence for a few days, your body takes it from somewhere, muscle or fat? Like if you were cutting, you would think it's takin it from mostly fat.

I was just wondering if anything would be different if your sorta in bulk mode.
    Good question I wonder the same thing
    lol

Master of the Dark Arts Tromboner45's Avatar
    Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tromboner45 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, here's my experience; If you mess up a couple of days, say you only get 75g of protein, 2000 calories flat, and 200 carbs, you'll probably stay about the same weight as the past few days. When i would screw up, i wouldn't see that 2-3 pound gain that i usually see in a week; rather, a .5-2.0 lbs gain. Thats just me, and i've only been bulking now for like 2-3 months or so, but i hope that helps.

By the way, your stats are about the same as mine. i don't think i've found anyone who is so close. Of course, your bf is lower. Can you post a pic so i can decide to cut now or not? If not, its all gravy, dude.
    Hate is a powerful word; I, in turn, am a powerful man, borne from it. Your fear is my strength, your insecurity, my pride. All i have ever known is loathing... You toss aside my teachings to preach of love, which you know nothing of?! I know love... Let me show you the way. Hate... Hate was my first love.

The demons are sleepless and immaterial, death is at hand, and I am weak. Lord, help me; do not let Thy creature perish, for Thou carest for me in my misery.

St. Peter of Damascus

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When you aren't taking in enough calories your body will be burning fat and protein for the energy it needs. And the protein is of course stored as muscle. But if u were to supplement with L-Carnatine it will ensure that most of the calories burnt comes from fat and not muscle. So that way if you miss out on a meal every now and again you can feel confident that you aren't losing nearly as much muscle as you would other wise. It's a great product. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD