DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)

Arrow Whats a cheat day?

hey now that football is over im looking to loose weight for college. ive been looking at a lot of stuff and what ive gathered is, basiclly dont eat like the average fat american, cardio 3x a week in the morning, workout, and youll loose weight. but ive heard about "cheat days" but i still dont know what they are so could someone fill me in? also any other fat loss tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks

also: ive been thinking about taking something like lipo-6 or something like it cause ive heard they do help. ill be 18 in february. this a good idea or not.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure a cheat day is what you're looking for on a fatloss diet. I'll leave the definition to my man Saw. He'll see the word cheat in a thread and be FORCED to look.

crj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a day you dont particular follow your diet and eat what you want but dont abuse it too much. I find it helpful to use the "cheat day" on the weekend, like saturday, or sunday.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cheat days: noun, "originated in Old English"
    1. a cheat day is a day where you break your diet. when you come to create a clean diet where all the food you consume is good, healthy, and clean(approved by the members of forum) and you feel the need to stop eating healthy for a day or get in a bind when you need to eat but there isnt healthy food available, this is a cheat. if you are eating pizza, pop, and ice cream on a regular basis there is no such thing as a cheat day, you are just living an average person's diet. once you dedicate yourself to healthy eating is only when you can techinically cheat.
    2. there are two options to cheating on one's diet: A) cheat days-when you consume any sort of food you want for the entire day(clean cheat: healthy foods just in excess, dirty cheat: eating crap food all day and my personal fav). B) cheat meals-for those who feel too guilty or believe that a day will do too much damage the next option is a cheat meal. this is when you eat something you wouldnt eat on your diet but do for one meal.
    3. the question of fequency is a difficult one to explain. imo, meals if kept within moderation can be done as often as once per week. days, on the other hand, should be spread out. i prefer to run on a three-four week schedule, others go more or less often.

for good reference to cheat days/meals/ideas, please refer to the "Cheat Contest" thread.

Originally Posted by uhockey
    I'm not sure a cheat day is what you're looking for on a fatloss diet. I'll leave the definition to my man Saw. He'll see the word cheat in a thread and be FORCED to look.
    haha, its funny you said that, cause thats exactly what happened.
    Last edited by saw14; 12-04-2004 at 02:41 PM.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve_W is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    cheat days: noun, "originated in Old English"
    1. a cheat day is a day where you break your diet. when you come to create a clean diet where all the food you consume is good, healthy, and clean(approved by the members of forum) and you feel the need to stop eating healthy for a day or get in a bind when you need to eat but there isnt healthy food available, this is a cheat. if you are eating pizza, pop, and ice cream on a regular basis there is no such thing as a cheat day, you are just living an average person's diet. once you dedicate yourself to healthy eating is only when you can techinically cheat.
    2. there are two options to cheating on one's diet: A) cheat days-when you consume any sort of food you want for the entire day(clean cheat: healthy foods just in excess, dirty cheat: eating crap food all day and my personal fav). B) cheat meals-for those who feel too guilty or believe that a day will do too much damage the next option is a cheat meal. this is when you eat something you wouldnt eat on your diet but do for one meal.
    3. the question of fequency is a difficult one to explain. imo, meals if kept within moderation can be done as often as once per week. days, on the other hand, should be spread out. i prefer to run on a three-four week schedule, others go more or less often.

for good reference to cheat days/meals/ideas, please refer to the "Cheat Contest" thread.

haha, its funny you said that, cause thats exactly what happened.
    Lmfao. You're getting a rep for this!

builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) builtbeast has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As saw mentioned this thread is excellent reference material for those wanting to cheat. Many documented cheats and a fun read.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863