Thread: McDonalds

mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

McDonalds

the other day I went to McDonalds for food(I think it was food). after eating the food I felt severally drained of energy. has any one else experienced a great drop in energy levels after eating fast food?

normally I eat healthy.

CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000) CHM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats why I prefer healthy food over fast food. Fast food tastes good, but makes you feel tired and lazy. When I eat healthy food, I feel like I have fuel in my body for the day.
    ...Not with uncertainty. Thus I Fight:not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into Subjection...
    1 Corinthians 9:26-27

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Harris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mvalenzuela View Post
    the other day I went to McDonalds for food(I think it was food). after eating the food I felt severally drained of energy. has any one else experienced a great drop in energy levels after eating fast food?

normally I eat healthy.

It was probably a sugarlow.

self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i went out with my g/f to mcdonalds last monday and ordered a chicken sandwhich no mayo. I don't remember feeling any different. It just depends on what you eat i guess.
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mcdonalds is **** there food is processed hardcore your body is not used to it and reacts diffrenttly i refuse to eat anything from mcdonalds except fortheir yogurt no nuts and even that is if im dying super size me sums it all up best movie ever

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last time I had fast food was about a year ago. It was late, no food in house and I was too lazy to buy food and make something.. so I got 5 jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendys. I remember after I finished eating them all could feel my heart beating slower and my neck felt all weird. Couldn't sleep either. I woke up several times that night. It felt like I was going to die.

from their site, that's
    1.7 pounds of jr bacon cheeseburger
    88g Fat (34g saturated, 3.5g trans)
    245mg cholesterol
    3940mg sodium
    168g carbs (32g sugar)
    97g protein

what made it worse is I had been eating clean and hadn't eaten fast food for months, so it was like tsunami of poison entering my body. I'm never going to do that again.

Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had their grilled chicken snack wrap about a week ago when I was on a weekend getaway in Lake George. Wasn't bad actually...wouldn't recommend it for health reasons but the thing was pretty tasty. Got the ranch and had about 3 of em....shhh!
    Nothing tastes as good as it feels to look good

Mirin that you're aware ricekiller's Avatar
    ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricekiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    snack wraps have 750 mg sodium per 1 so 3 you were at your daily limit of sodium lol

Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bklynblaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ricekiller View Post
    snack wraps have 750 mg sodium per 1 so 3 you were at your daily limit of sodium lol
    Yeah was wondering why I was looking alittle smoother...Doh! lol
    Nothing tastes as good as it feels to look good

domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm stuck, I just order 2-3 grilled chicken patties. Sliced up in a plastic salad container.

It's about $5.

dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchiou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After eating something like mcdonalds...its called itis.
    Some crazy scientific term, but itis is when most of the blood goes to your stomache to help it digest and process the food. You'll feel really drained, tired..sleepy. Its normal, i hope it is

M11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually the "sickness" that occurs from eating a load of fast food after no fast food for a long time is caused by an imbalance of bile and digestive enzymes.

NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCudlip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mvalenzuela View Post

normally I eat healthy.
    i know how that feels, i ate 7 slices of pizza from hungry howies about 2 weeks ago and after i felt so lazy. i was like "man....lame..."

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dont know what the scientific term is but i call it "food coma"

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    The content of that food may not have as much impact as the quantity of it.

How much did you eat?

I ate at Chick-Fil-A the other day. I was sluggish and wanted to nap afterwards...but I probably ate 1000 Cal when you count the dozen or so waffle fries and the 3 nuggets I had with ranch sauce and the grilled chicken sandwich and the brownie...

I normally eat half that many Cal every 3 hours...so all that food hitting my blood at the "same" time kinda simulated Thanksgiving dinner.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile LOL, I call it "the horror of digestion"

Originally Posted by rainieravesouth View Post
    i dont know what the scientific term is but i call it "food coma"
    X2, ur body has 2 shift in2 low gear 2 handle all that grease it isn't used 2 dealing with.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.

kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000)
    think of your body as a car. you give it the highest quality fuel (healthy food) for a while, then one day you decide to throw in some sludgy unrefined fuel. the car will run, but not at the highest level of performance allowed by eating the good stuff.
    Rep Back 1k+ ....just sayin

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

Jayman6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i work at mcdonalds people,

Meat/chicken/fish is frozen hard has a diamond, and it takes 49 seconds to cook meat, theylls also keep chicken and sausges in the freezer for up to a month, blah

It just amazes me, like Everything is almost processed, the leafs of salad are frozen rock, you hear it from me, what ever you may think is healhty there, is no way at all, theres always a little way around it, ie grilled chicken breasts are 'grilled' in heaping amounts of cookingspray

just dont eat from there man, if anything chicken w/o sauces
    Errrmmm
    Cookies && Cream Protein Shake
    Maybe thats why i got into lifting?

=)

kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000) kamjah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayman6969 View Post
    i work at mcdonalds people,

Meat/chicken/fish is frozen hard has a diamond, and it takes 49 seconds to cook meat, theylls also keep chicken and sausges in the freezer for up to a month, blah

It just amazes me, like Everything is almost processed, the leafs of salad are frozen rock, you hear it from me, what ever you may think is healhty there, is no way at all, theres always a little way around it, ie grilled chicken breasts are 'grilled' in heaping amounts of cookingspray

just dont eat from there man, if anything chicken w/o sauces
    so much for company loyalty, haha. but seriously, a BBer working at McDonalds? thats such an oxymoron.
    Rep Back 1k+ ....just sayin

"When we're in the gym, we're in this indescribable euphoria zone. It's a feeling of being on, of being completely alive and aware. If you haven't been there, then it's like trying to describe color to a person who's been blind since birth. Within this haze of pleasure and pain, there's knowledge and power, self-discipline and self-reliance."

elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvis15767 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    after i eat fast food i become really gassy and bloated. it's really uncomfortable so i just dont eat it anymore

Jayman6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kamjah View Post
    so much for company loyalty, haha. but seriously, a BBer working at McDonalds? thats such an oxymoron.
    i know eh LOL, i had seconds thoughts to that reply, hey its better than being unemployed at my age -summer job, awsome hours ...

but yeah, stay away from fast food
    Errrmmm
    Cookies && Cream Protein Shake
    Maybe thats why i got into lifting?

=)

Trin_Foreman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Mcdonalds

Originally Posted by ricekiller View Post
    mcdonalds is **** there food is processed hardcore your body is not used to it and reacts diffrenttly i refuse to eat anything from mcdonalds except fortheir yogurt no nuts and even that is if im dying super size me sums it all up best movie ever
    I have to agree... Processed foods will do that to you... Every once in a while I will stop by and get a salad but it's never satisfting... Plus as you said I feel Drained... And when you are used to a clean diet and throw something like this in the mix... You are asking for a severe stomach ache!!

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChingChang View Post
    hrmmm, i reckon i could eat the whole sample range whilst fresh. Wuld be a nice cheat
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a lot of people always say they feel sick after eating mcdonalds,im sure its true in some people but im betting for the majority of people its in their head, like they expect it and want to feel that way,so they can justify not eating it as often as they'd like
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

Originally Posted by LMW View Post
    a lot of people always say they feel sick after eating mcdonalds,im sure its true in some people but im betting for the majority of people its in their head, like they expect it and want to feel that way,so they can justify not eating it as often as they'd like
    I think it's just that people who eat healthy aren't used to eating poison and when they do, they can feel it...