Amishexmachina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle milk: label validity

I've been taking cytosport's muscle milk before bedtime, while at the same time using ON's 100% as a general whey protein. I've gotten some good results from muscle milk (the cookies and creme flavour rocks), but i have a few questions about the validity of their claims.

1. Does the product in any way assist fat burning?

2. Does the saturated fat in the mix really count? (The label claims "80% of saturated fats are in the form of multi-chain triglycerides. MCT's are typically burned as energy and show little or no propensity for storage as body fat or as a contributor to arteriosclerosis)

I'd love any input that people have about this, be it from experience and/or analysis of the product.
    Last edited by Amishexmachina; 12-03-2004 at 10:46 AM.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MCT are a very good product, so in that sense yes it does help with fat burning. I myself have expereiened leaness each time i took it
    Chicks dig big calves

Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pooh Bear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been taking Muscle Milk for years. The only thing it has going for it is great taste, and mixes easy.

However, it would be difficult to cover that large label area with just two sentences. That is why you are just purchasing another protein powder, albeit good quality with a ton of hype.

The fact Cytosport is playing that old colostrum card ought tell ya somethin' bro.
    There is no such thing as overtraining. Only weak minds!