anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How do you guys mix Xanthan gum with your preparation ?

Hi guys,

I was wondering how you mix Xanthan gum with your shakes, milk, etc... because as far as I'm concerned, I get lump from Xanthan.

I use a shaker to mix my preparation.

Please tell me how you guys do to not get lump from Xanthan and make the Xanthan dissolve et thick well

Thanks

Anthony

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    to avoid lumps, you must add it REALLY slowly.. just a little bit at a time and mix it up.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I use xanthem gum I add it to the last portion of blended protein drinks, I have yet to try it in a normal shaker.
    Unaffiliated.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mix it in with my oats before i add water to it
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how much do you need to thicken up a shake? I saw them selling it in 15g packs... that's not a lot... so I'm thinking only minimal amounts are needed?

featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think Xanthan works really well in a shaker, but I've never tried it. I'd use it in a blender. As for the amount, you need very very little - I'd start out with a pinch at a time until you get the desired thickness and know how much you need for the shake you are making. If you add too much it turns out like snot. :P

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use 1tsp usually per cup of dry oats
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In a shake with a scoop or two of powder and about 10-14oz of water I use about 1/4 Tsp. Anymore than that and the blender starts to struggle haha.
    Unaffiliated.

anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anthonyfel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    I use 1tsp usually per cup of dry oats
    What does it make to use Xanthan gum with oats ?

I know Xanthan is used to thicken liquid but what about Xanthan with solid ?

blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this is a moderately strong bump, but I want to know this too... you guys mix xanthan gum with your oats?? anyone??

want to try it lol
    I eat sleep dream football and baseball.

my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116834161

need motivation? read a summary of my life story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117343461

I rep back.
    I owe:
    Limons. NoCreativity poopoo333

Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hazzas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    blend it in the water or milk then add that to the oats. makes it thicker being an insoluble fibre. just like what happens when the insoluble fibre from the oats thicken the milk when you cook them.
    cant sleep... clowns will eat me...