DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DahKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mass + Power Building Shoulder/Trap Routine

I need a shoulder/trap routine that builds mass and power. I guess the power part of it would come from Power Cleans or something. I tried the search button but I didnt see anything with my specific goals. What exersizes to do and what sets and reps?
    Why wouldn't someone want to take care of their own body?

21_s_work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the 2nd post is another troll but its weird cus its a clothed crossdresser

to ansewer the question
    try shrugs DB an BB whatever works better
    do some power shrugs which use a power clean bar you use your shoulders to shrug the bar up but you don't set the bar make sure you got enough weight to I almost knocked out my teeth this way
    SEMEPER FIDELIS

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)