Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exercises to broaden your shoulders!!

Are there any exercises to broaden your shoulders?

Is there anything I can do to increase my shoulder span?

Thanks
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi there,

The best exercise for the middle deltoid is in my opinion, is the lateral raise with dumbbell or ever better, the nautilus lateral double shoulder machine, lateral raise part, which raises the upper arm sideways, when fully developed, the middle deltoid adds width and mass to the shoulders.

Why dot try a lateral raise breakdown, dropset, 2 seconds up 4 seconds down.

Exercise 1. Lateral raise 8 to 12 reps. to momentary failure,

2. Decrease resistance by 20% to 40% once more lateral raise as many reps as poss.to momentary failure,

3. One more time decrease resistance by 20% to 40% and once more lateral raise as many reps as poss. to momentary failure, on the final reps your deltoids should be ready to explode. If you want wide wide wide shoulders, however one final set should be done.

At the end of your final set, without reducing the weight perform as many fast, cheating reps as possible, don't worry if you cant get to ear level, just keep them moving, by 20 to 30 seconds, your shoulders should be ready to explode and totally exhausted.

Alternatively, you could try a great pre-exhaustion, lateral raise, then immediately shoulder press.

Alternatively, double pre-exhaustion, lateral raise, immediately upright row, immediately shoulder press.

These cycles should not be over done, twice a week for two weeks, then one time a week for two weeks is ample, and do not return to the cycle untill three months

Thank you Wayne

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the advice wayne, let's hope i can handle that....as long as i warm up a lot i wil probably not injure myself
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go to the exercises section. You will find a few threads by "DiamondDelts". This guy has some of the widest shoulders I have seen on a guy his size. Most of the people on this forum who followed his advice got excellent results. Including me.

Links:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=322883
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=351778

Also read Click Me
    neg reds on sight crew

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Train upper body in general pretty hard... everything adds up to make up that broad shoulders look.

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rocky_Maivia
    Go to the exercises section. You will find a few threads by "DiamondDelts". This guy has some of the widest shoulders I have seen on a guy his size. Most of the people on this forum who followed his advice got excellent results. Including me.

Links:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=322883
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=351778

Also read Click Me
    ^^^^^^^^^^All I can say is BUMP!!

waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) waynelucky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi there,

Check the shoulders on this guy, Scott Willson, he does the routine I out linded. Also a small waist will hepl get the bigger shoulder look, good luck, and yes I did forget to say warm up a little first, before you try the cycle, please let me know your shoulder felt 30 seconds after the cycle.

Thank you Wayne
    Attached Images

HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)