Thread: Cla

BBjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cla

I've been pushing myself hard for the glorious lean muscle. I'm eating clean, except for a weekly meal splurge. I've read alot about people using CLA as a daily supplement for lean muscle mass support. I'm not seeing any changes a month after adding this. Does anyone have any input regarding this. I have a half bottle left and don't want to swallow one more pill if it's futile.
    The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

Adapt, Improve, Overcome

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This article really explains it. I take CLA and have seen results using it. In the study done it suggest it could reduce weight but for some it did not. I really think it depends on your diet, type of workouts etc.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/dietweightloss/a/cla.htm
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.