surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Why havent these boys recieved their pro-cards?

Hey everyone,
    Just recently I went to a natural bbuilding comp here in aust. It was one of the best comps, and some of these boys were absolutely huge. The comp was held in nsw. Anyways, the boys I went to watch were in the u90kg. One got the state title Andrew, the other won the australian title James. I think they should have their pro cards, having seen what some of the pros look like, and then comparing them to these boys is silly. I know some boys from here came close to their pro cards, and honestly these guys are head above shoulders.

I will post some pics.
    Enjoy..
    Attached Images
    george bush dont surf

MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe soon, but if you actually compare them, these guys need about 20 more lbs to go pro, imo.

Phil

Tru_P.I.M.P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how old are they - look like men to me not boys.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mate I think this is the wrong place for your thread.

this is post YOUR pictures, not post the pictures you have.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thickmass

Hmmm... post the pictures I have. I can do that!

- Skip "And here's a picture of your Mom and I on our vacation to Mexico."
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator

That deserves a spanking

Then again maybe not - you'd enjoy it too much

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

whoa.

Ja351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The andrew pic, is thata little gyno or does he just have droopy cow tits?

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That deserves a spanking

Then again maybe not - you'd enjoy it too much
    Hehehe...

The original pics at the top of this thread are impressive. Probably the reason the guys never got their "pro-cards" in their bodybuilding organization was because they never won overall in a national qualifying event. Often the competition can be quite fierce when you get near the national level.

Now, as for this next picture... stare at the image and move your head forward while concentrating on the center dot. It's really a wild effect.

- Skip "Whoa... this image is making me trip!"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Abdominator; 10-26-2004 at 07:21 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ja351
    The andrew pic, is thata little gyno or does he just have droopy cow tits?
    i noticed that too. and to go pro those guys will have to get about another 20lbs on those frames (agree with above statement)

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why haven't they received their pro cards

Must be their gyno....lol

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NUMBNUTS
    i noticed that too. and to go pro those guys will have to get about another 20lbs on those frames (agree with above statement)
    Here we go again!!!

RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by surfer
    Hey everyone,
    Just recently I went to a natural bbuilding comp here in aust. It was one of the best comps, and some of these boys were absolutely huge. The comp was held in nsw. Anyways, the boys I went to watch were in the u90kg. One got the state title Andrew, the other won the australian title James. I think they should have their pro cards, having seen what some of the pros look like, and then comparing them to these boys is silly. I know some boys from here came close to their pro cards, and honestly these guys are head above shoulders.

I will post some pics.
    Enjoy..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=136154

LOL @ Andrew competing in a natural competition with gyno. That gyno isn't natural looking to me.

Giving souls to clones!!! miked512's Avatar
    miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because James Potter is dead. Everyone knows he's dead.

This guy should change his name.
    "Imagination is the doorway to the Infinite. You begin by pondering what is supposedly unreal - then it becomes real."

NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by The Abomination
    Here we go again!!!

where are we going? can i ride shottie?

i was agreeing with the "adding 20lbs thing". but the dude does look like he has "cow tits" hehehhe

and i didn't know that james potter dude is dead. or are you guys just ****in around?

surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) surfer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    guy isnt dead.
    about the gyno: its just the positioning and size of his nipples.
    george bush dont surf

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miked512
    Because James Potter is dead. Everyone knows he's dead.

This guy should change his name.
    hehe, nobody else gets what you're talking about

rep for being clever.

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by chewwy
    hehe, nobody else gets what you're talking about

rep for being clever.
    Whatever, Death Eater.

GymRat06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know what ur talkin about with James Potter..Very clever..hehehehe

Life in the fast lane. Redolance's Avatar
    Redolance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redolance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool ....

That pic. made my eyes feel funny lol

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Indeed. This needs to be moved to the IFBB section.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...should be pro in what federation?
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

deadlydelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are not natural. Give me a break.

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by surfer
    Hey everyone,

I will post some pics.
    Enjoy..
    I don't think they deserve their cards if you're referring to the IFBB. Chris Cook just got his card and he runs circles around them...

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are talking about IFBB Pro Card meaning they have the chance of standing next to Ron Coleman and a like then they are no where near big enough to even stand next to the big boys. No disrespect intended they look great but not IFBB PRO Standard.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Bob Chick's Avatar
    Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pro Bob Chick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why I asked for clarification. I' don't think the guy starting this thread means pro in the IFBB.

If anyone wan'ts to turn pro in the iFBB, they have to win the NPC nationals/ USA/ N. American.

I'm not sure of the qualifications neccessary in other federations.
    Bob Cicherillo - IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    IFBB Athletes rep

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank you Bob for clearing that up!