Scotland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile supplement help and biceps

Hi ive bought a maximuscle supplement calledd cyclone. its a daily serving of 60 gms of protein which i find enuff plus all the milk etc adding to my protein needs.
    It doesnt say take everyday so should i only take it before i workout and after i workout or should i just take it everyday even if i dont go to the gym on my day of rest.

Another thing how often should i work my biceps. I really want to bulk them up and so i have a program etc but should i work them every 4 days minimum or 5 days maybe even less i dont know (why im asking)i didnt know if twice a week was a good idea but maybe it is????? can sum1 please help with both these questions

Cheers Greg

cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i must say tht u shudn't depend totally on protein supps for ur daily protein needs,you should have it frm meat sources,fish,eggs etc too.you need protein daily no matter on/off day or else no growth.
    personally i train my biceps only once a week,the only way to grow them is not to overtrain,and proper rest.but in case u just started lifting you may train ur arms even thrice/week..there are many routines for building biceps available in this site,just go thru them n see wht u like the most.btw dun forget the tri's,coz they'll only make ur biceps look good.
    The Finest Steel.........Must Go Through The.......HOTTEST FIRE.......

Scotland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh i do eat tuna fish n meat such as burgers lol etc my daily protein is basically. My 30 gm protein supplement serving then a 2 litres of milk.
    then 2 tuna rolls which is a full small tin of tuna. then a 1/2 pounder burger in a bun and my 2 bowls of cereal then another serving of my 30 gm protein. I eat this every day well ive just started er..... 2 days ago lol so i aim to get bigger quickly. If i stick to this and train my biceps and triceps twice a week how big should average person get in 4 months...... 2 inches bigger on my arms?? cos there only an embarresing 12.5 inches

cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cute_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scotland
    yeh i do eat tuna fish n meat such as burgers lol etc my daily protein is basically. My 30 gm protein supplement serving then a 2 litres of milk.
    then 2 tuna rolls which is a full small tin of tuna. then a 1/2 pounder burger in a bun and my 2 bowls of cereal then another serving of my 30 gm protein. I eat this every day well ive just started er..... 2 days ago lol so i aim to get bigger quickly. If i stick to this and train my biceps and triceps twice a week how big should average person get in 4 months...... 2 inches bigger on my arms?? cos there only an embarresing 12.5 inches
    it's hard to say coz everybody is diff,and the growth depends on many factors(genes the most).but since u just started and if u'll eat clean food,take sufficent rest,and train hard..i'm sure in 4 months you can easily gain an inch or 2 may be more to ur biceps n rest of ur body..just dnt hurry up to see results,dnt measure ur arms everyday infront of mirror,coz these muscles takes time to grow,no miracle will happen in 15 days.stay focussed,dnt quit..u'll definately reach ur goals.
    The Finest Steel.........Must Go Through The.......HOTTEST FIRE.......