Barnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Throwing Up after workout

I have done this 2 times after pushing myself to
    the limit in the gym. Both times about 3 hours
    after eating, should be plenty of time.

Anyone else have this problem?

tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive puked after doing deadlifts and squats in the same workout...
    "Winning is the greatest anti-inflammatory there is." - Junior Seau

Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of people throw up during football and wrestling practices
    But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies.

tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive thrown up during football once...I had to burritos from del taco right before practice my freshmen year.
    "Winning is the greatest anti-inflammatory there is." - Junior Seau

BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BIG FORD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i always throw up in football practice, and in wrestling practice oh my god they turn on the heat and i just start puking the pounds off. I throw up every now and then when i lift weights with the HIT program

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    here here......HIT program can make anyone puke. Best advice given is to relax your face and head while you're pushing yourself that hard.

Wrestling is about technique and explosiveness (All-State 171) and technique will always overcome the psychos on the mat. (took me 2 years to realize this). Football is the same.

What happens is when you tense up your head.....there's an lack of oxygen goin up there (like when you hang upside-down for too long)........you puke cause you're exerting yourself so hard during that time you're upside-down.

Remember to breath.....and focus on relaxed explosive form. This can be applying to sprinting as well. (cause i used to puke from too many sprints)

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah pukeing sucks...thats life..deal with it
    iv pushed myself that i passed out on the mat they had to send me to the hospital because i just dropped
    after 10 ROUNDS OF IRONMEN DRILLS!
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by dez/null
    yeah pukeing sucks...thats life..deal with it
    iv pushed myself that i passed out on the mat they had to send me to the hospital because i just dropped
    after 10 ROUNDS OF IRONMEN DRILLS!
    We have a 10 round limit.......only one guy made it that far......and he was exhausted for the rest of practice afterwards. Coach was screaming at him cause he couldn't sprint....thighs and hamstrings were too tired from pulling switches.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no see i have to wrestle guys heavyer then me to get any of a challange(too ****ing weak) so my coaches said to wrestle 150 pounders (at 125) heh its not easy but i did it...then passes out and they said i went into dehydration
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

same here...........i had to wrestle the 215 guy cause the 160 and the 189 sucked.........i had to wrestle the coach alot too and he was around 230........used to play D-line for Michigan State

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I wrestled at my high school, and had a coach and a young assistant coach. The assistant coach is in the International Hall of Fame and was placed 4th internationally after a Russian, a Korean, and a guy from Turkey. Now, he's the head coach (older guy retired, now 78) and took the school to nationals.

i bet he could still beat some a$$ on the mat..........

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

Registered User chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chemicaldreamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, i get nauseated on leg days. At my old gym, they had a lot of hammer machines, and the hammer squat use to do it almost every time.

Barnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its good to see some fellow wrestlers here!
    Anyway It is funny that I never got nautious
    in all of my wrestling career. But it is different
    when lifting.
    I think it is the anarobic of weights and the arobic
    of wrestling.

Originally posted by Barnum
    Its good to see some fellow wrestlers here!
    Anyway It is funny that I never got nautious
    in all of my wrestling career. But it is different
    when lifting.
    I think it is the anarobic of weights and the arobic
    of wrestling.
    Or you may be resting too long in between sets......on leg day....as soon as the room stops spinning......we're back in there for the next set. (LIFT PSYCHO)

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

heh i told str8 to visit me on quad day...

Originally posted by dez/null
    heh i told str8 to visit me on quad day...
    lmao......he's pretty psycho on leg day.......determined to put some size on. (almost outta personal desperation) With only a few weeks left....he's still increasing the weight and praying every night before bed

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

rosscooley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to throw up playing soccer/lifting weights; check out this link for an article on it:
    http://www.stumptuous.com/barf.html